she helps you conquer a fear that you have (requested)

You sat in the exam room at your doctors office with Jade. You have to have some blood drawn today and since you suffer from hemophobia, Jade came with you.

"You okay baby?" You shook your head, your hands were shaking and you felt like you couldn't breathe. "No. I wanna go home." Jade crouched down on the floor in front of you, taking your shaky hands in hers and shushing you softly as you started to cry.

"I can't do it Jade. You know I hate blood. I can't stand the sight of it, I'll pass out. I need to go home." Jade squeezed your hand and kissed your cheek. "You can do it y/n, I know you can. It'll be okay. I'll be right here with you the whole time."

You were about to reply when the nurse came in. You squirmed around on the table as she pulled out the needle and the small tubes. You started to shake your head furiously, starting to panic as the nurse walked towards you. "I can't do it! I can't." You sobbed and Jade grabbed your chin gently in her hands, her fingertips lightly stroking your skin.

"You're okay babe, i'm here. I promise you'll be alright." You felt the nurse place the tight elastic band around your arm and it felt uncomfortable against your slightly sweaty skin. The alcohol pad was brushed against the vein before the needle was pushed into your skin, a slight pinch in your arm when she gently moved the small tube to collect your blood.

You winced and almost looked down at the needle in your skin only for Jade to tilt your chin back up. Her gaze was locked with yours, her thumb going under your eye to wipe away your tears.

"You're doing such a great job darling. You're almost done." You groaned but felt relieved when the needle was pulled from your skin. There was a slight pressure against your arm before some gauze and a bandage was placed over the sore spot.

"Done!" The nurse cheered and Jade smiled at you, her lips traveling all along your face. "I'm so proud of you! You did it baby, I told you that you could."

She muttered as she kissed your lips softly. "Thank you for being here with me. I love you so much Jade." She smiled at you before kissing your cheek once more. "I love you too, my brave girl. Now let's go get some lunch. My treat." She said as she wrapped her arm around you.