you have an anxiety attack

One minute you were fine and the next you were feeling completely overwhelmed. You walked through the crowd of fans with Jade by your side, the other girls in front of you as you tried to get into the building as fast as possible.

But you couldn't breathe. No one was noticing. All they wanted to do was get you inside, but it felt like they weren't noticing and you felt like your knees were gonna give out from under you. You managed to squeeze Jade's hand with all the strength left in you and she turned her head to see how pale you had gone. She noticed then how sweaty your hand was and she knew you were about to have an anxiety attack.

She snaked her arm around your waist and tried to reassure you that everything was okay. "It's okay y/n, we'll be inside in a a few more seconds. Just hang in there for me." It was starting to get hard to breathe and you felt like you were gonna pass out.

You were finally inside the building. The security guards closed the door behind you and Jade. Jade guided you over to a chair, making you sit down as you tried to get your breathing under control. "Okay y/n, everything's fine now. You're okay. Just focus on me, focus on the sound of my voice." She rubbed her hands up and down your arms while you closed your eyes and took some deep breaths. "I can't breathe." Jade planted a kiss to your forehead and kept comforting you.

"Yes you can, baby. Just keep your eyes closed and focus on the sound of my voice. You'll be alright, I promise. I won't let anything happen to you." You kept trying to breathe until you finally felt like your lungs had opened up again. Your breathing became more steady and even the more time passed and eventually opened your eyes again.

Jade was smiling at you, her eyes locking with yours as soon as you looked at her. "Thank you" you mumbled and Jade brought your hand up to her lips to kiss it softly. "No need to thank me, lovely. I love you. I'll always be here for you."