you're drunk and don't recognize her as your girlfriend (requested)

Jade kept a close on you as you quickly swallowed another drink down. You've already had quite a few of them and just ten minutes ago you were swaying on your feet, and now you're laughing over nothing as you bump into sweaty bodies on the dance floor.

Perrie keeps talking to her but everything she says just goes in one ear and out the other. "I'll be right back." She told Perrie, probably cutting her off mid-sentence but she was more worried about you than anything else in that moment.

"Y/n are you okay?" Jade asked as she put her hand on your back. You got startled at first, until you turned around to see her standing there. "Oh you're pretty! What's your name?" You started to twirl your hair around your finger and Jade laughed. "Very funny y/n."

You frowned at her and Jade stopped laughing when she noticed. "How do you know my name?" Jade chuckled nervously, taking a serious look at you and realizing just then how truly drunk you were. "Silly girl, i'm your girlfriend!" You giggled as she put her hand on your side. "There's no way. You're too pretty." Jade shook her head, trailing her hand up to your cheeks so she could rub them softly. "Don't say that. You're amazing baby."

She caressed your face and smiled as you closed your eyes and leaned your head on her hand. "Come on, let's get you home. I think you've had enough to drink and something tells me you're gonna be sick soon." She muttered as she put her hand on your back and guided you to the bar. She grabbed your jacket and helped you put it on, kissing your forehead afterwards.

"I'm gonna take her home. She's really drunk." The girls all hugged you both goodbye before returning to their drinks and conversations. Jade wrapped her arms around you, kissing your cheek a couple times before looking into your eyes to make sure you didn't think she was a random stranger still. "Ready, lovely?"

She felt relieved when you nodded and let her take your hand in hers so she could get you home, but she would definitely tease you a bit in the morning.