Chapter One

(A/N If there are any mistakes in spelling or the writing, please comment and I'll go back and fix it.")

Jisung changed his clothes to his work clothes in his dorm. Tonight he wore a baby blue one piece that showed off his thighs. Jisung put on an all lacey skirt to match with the baby blue one piece. He put on some makeup to match his outfit finishing the whole outfit with setting spray. Chan, the manager of the gay club walked into Jisung's dorm when he was finished. He sat in the living room waiting for the younger to come out of his bedroom. Jisung came out of his room after changing, smiling when he saw Chan waiting for him. "What's up Chan?" Chan got up fixing his worker and friend's collar of his outfit. "Tonight we have the owner coming." Jisung nodded getting to the door of the dorm putting on glittery pumps that matched the outfit. "You're telling me this because?"

Chan sat by Jisung who was still putting on the pumps. "He requested private dances from all of the dancers. Would you be willing to be the last to do it? I don't want Felix to because," "Because you like him where you can see him. What's the boss's name?" "Minho. I want you to treat him with as much formality as you can. He's twenty four and you're twenty." Jisung nodded getting up from the floor with a bit of help from Chan. "I have no idea when he's coming though. But I know he wants to start a contract with one of you." "What kind of contract?" "Kind of one that benefits mainly him. I think you'd be interested in it. You like all that dom-sub things right?" Jisung's eyes lit up a bit when he heard dom-sub from Chan's mouth.

Chan walked with the younger out of his dorm downstairs to the club for stretching. "If he chooses you, would you be okay with leaving this place to stay with him?" Jisung didn't answer the question but went to Felix to continue stretching with his friend. Chan clapped his hands to get the attention of everyone. "If I didn't talk to you about who's coming tonight, you don't need to worry. Half of you will be in the cages today while the other's will serve drinks until the owner shows up. Any questions?" Chan left the dancers to work while he went to the booth above the stage where he watched everything. Opening time opened and Jisung walked around flirting with people as well as serving drinks. Around an hour into working, the owner of the bar showed up.

Jisung watched as he walked in with a bodyguard seeing that this Minho person was actually quite attractive. He signaled to the three private dancers that Minho was there and going to a private room. Seungmin went to the room first after Chan came down and got him. After Seungmin was Jeongin then it was Jisung's turn. He didn't know why but Jisung was actually excited to do this. He went into the private room which had a pole and Minho with a drink. "You're the last dancer?" Minho eyed the younger as he decided this was the person he wanted to ruin in so many ways. "I've met you somewhere." Jisung continued the dance on Minho as well as putting in pole moves to impress Minho. Minho grabbed Jisung's chin almost making the younger whimper from getting turned on.

"You work at the café." Jisung shook his head, "I did. I work here full time now." Minho continued to touch Jisung's thighs trying his hardest not to get aroused. "Why would an innocent boy like you want to work here?" Jisung ignored the question continuing the dance making Minho very sexually frustrated. "How much longer does this place stay open?" "Until three sir." Minho nodded as the dance finished. Jisung walked out of the private room signaling Chan he was taking a break as he got out to the floor. Jisung went to the bathroom locking the door before he realized he had a semi. This was the first time that happened from giving someone a private dance. Thoughts of Minho's rough voice flashed through his head allowing Jisung to solve his problem. He moaned out the older's name as he came satisfied with how just the thought of Minho made him release so easily.

Towards the end of the night, Chan called Jisung into his booth to which Jisung went to him quickly. "The manager wants to speak to you and me after we close. Are you sure you'd be okay with this?" Jisung nodded quickly having already thought about it the whole night. Minho's bodyguard knocked on the door of the booth entering after a few minutes. "Hello, I'm Taejun. My boss requested another dance from you but couldn't find you. Would he be allowed?" Taejun directed the last question at Chan, "Yes, your boss is the owner of this place. Jisung, give him anything he wants." Taejun walked with Jisung down the stairs of the booth. "You know he wants to start a contract with you. Would you be alright with that?" Jisung smiled and nodded happily.

Taejun led Jisung back into the private room, Jisung started the dance as soon as the music went on. "You're the boy that would be okay with this contract?" Jisung nodded eagerly, "Yes sir. I'm one of the only dancers that likes the stuff you do." Minho whispered in Jisung's ear, "Are you sure you can handle it?" "Yes. Anything." "You would be open to everything? No matter how kinky it got?" Jisung was a bit unsure but agreed none the less. "Alright. By the end of the month I will have a contract for you and Chan to read. If you sign the contract, you will be mine and only mine." Jisung completed the dance which just so happened to be closing time. Jisung walked out of the room while Minho followed behind for a bit before going to Chan's booth. Jisung helped clean up a bit despite still being in his outfit.

Chan waited until the younger saw him then waved for him to come in. Jisung went up the stairs smiling when he saw Minho looking business like. "Jisung, Mr. Lee has chosen you to be his contracted submissive. Do you understand? He said he talked to you a bit during the last dance?" Jisung spoke politely, "Yes hyung. I understand that if and when I enter a contract with Mr. Lee, I will be his and only his." Minho spoke this time, "I'll have a contract put together by the end of the month. I want you to wear this. Never take it off doll," Taejun gave Jisung a box which Jisung opened to see a BDSM collar. Minho continued, "Only I have the key to take it off. When I come back, I hope to see you in it still. Otherwise," Minho leaned into Jisung's petite body, mumbling into Jisung's ear what would happen.

Jisung put the collar on, more excited and a little turned on rather than scared. Minho and Taejun left the club leaving Chan with Jisung in the booth. "You look very excited. Why aren't you terrified?" Jisung smiled at Chan, "Because I'll have an owner. That's very exciting to me." On the night Minho finished the contract a month later, he went back to the club with Taejun going straight to Chan's booth. Minho glanced at Jisung from the cage getting Jisung excited. After the song ended, Jisung signaled a security guard to let him out switching with Hyunjin to be walking around on the floor. Chan signaled the younger up to the booth, Jisung practically ran up the stairs. "Sit down Jisung." Jisung sat on the chair Minho pointed to obeying the older already.

Minho, Chan and Jisung read the contract while Jisung pointed out things he was confused on or things that were his limit. Chan read the last piece of the contract out loud, "Han Jisung will be Lee Minho's property unless the contract is broken." Jisung nodded, signing the contract getting pets from Minho. Jisung loved the feeling of Minho praising him. "Taejun will take all of your things to my car. Are you packed doll?" "Yes sir." Minho left to the car with Taejun letting Chan talk to Jisung. "If he ever does anything wrong, you come to Felix and I's dorm." Jisung hugged Chan thanking the older for everything. Jisung went downstairs hugging his friends before walking out of the club. Jisung got in the SUV Minho came in when he saw Taejun waiting for him to get in.

Taejun drove the two to Minho's house, Jisung being surprised it was a modern house on the hill and not a huge mansion. Minho went inside with Jisung trailing behind him going to each room. "You have a private bathroom and you'll be down the hall from Taejun. You are only to come into my room when we have sex, never anything else. When I have meetings, I don't want you to disturb me. Do you understand doll?" "Yes sir." "Good." Minho got closer to the younger kissing him roughly making Jisung moan. Minho broke the small makeout pointing to his room. "Go in there, remove your clothes, take out a condom and the lube from the nightstand, under my bed there is a box of toys. Take out the vibrator, prep yourself first and insert it. Do not cum until I go in."