Chapter Forty-Two

Minho forgot he was lighter than before so naturally he thought he was crushing Jisung more than he actually was. He was about to get off of Jisung when Jisung hugged him to keep him down. "I like it. Don't worry, it only hurt a little at first. It's alright now." Minho nodded, hugging Jisung who still laid on his back. "You okay?" "Yes hyung." Minho fell back asleep while Jisung held onto him going back to sleep as well. A few hours later, the two woke up, Minho getting off Jisung since laying on him hurt his back a little. "Are you okay?" Minho smiled at the younger after asking the question. "Stop asking that. I'm perfectly fine." Jisung moved to the older, hugging him slowly. "Does your back hurt?" "A bit."

"Can you take off your shirt? So I can check your bruises?" Minho nodded, sitting up and taking off his long sleeve to show Jisung. Before Jisung could check Minho's body, Taejun came in the room without knocking again. Minho moved his arms to cover himself, embarrassed of his body still. Taejun realized what he did as Jisung moved to cover Minho from Taejun, "Get out." Taejun rushed out after Jisung spoke sternly at him. Jisung quickly looked at Minho, wiping the older's eyes when he saw small tears. "Will you still let me see?" Minho shook his head taking his shirt back from where he put it on the bed, putting it back on. Minho wiped his nose, "I'm gonna go lay down in my room. Just want to be alone now."

Jisung nodded as Minho got up to leave. Minho went to his room about to go in but Taejun stopped him by holding his arm. Minho took his arm back harshly, "Don't Jun. Leave me alone. Please." Minho went into his room, closing and locking the door. Jisung went out of his own room, finding Taejun still in the hall close to Minho's room. "Taejun?" Taejun looked up at Jisung, "Jisung, I didn't mean to barge in. I forgot about the rule of knocking." "Taejun, that's a really sensitive thing for Minho hyung right now. He barely lets me see his body unless we're showering or I need to check how his bruises are healing." "He trusts you a lot. I'm sorry I didn't knock. Can you tell him that?" "Yeah but you should really do that yourself. He wants to be alone right now."

Taejun combed his fingers through his hair, sighing. "Is he gonna be okay?" "I can't answer that." "He's thin. But what I saw, his bruises are going away." Jisung covered Taejun's mouth quickly, "If he hears you saw anything at all, he won't even trust me to look at him. He probably won't come out for a while either." Jisung and Taejun walked downstairs, leaving Minho to hear silence now. He went to his bathroom, seeing just how thin he really was. He didn't even fit into his tightest long sleeve anymore. Jisung made salad and sandwiches for dinner while Taejun contemplated what he did. "Do you think I should go to stay at Miya's again?" "Why?" "What if Minho hyung hates me now?" "He doesn't hate you. Like I said, he's in a bad place right now and doesn't like his body because of what happened."

Jisung took a bowl of salad and two sliced sandwiches, going to knock on Minho's door. "Hyung? I made salad and sandwiches. Do you want to eat?" "No." "Okay. Can I come in?" "No Ji. Just, just go away." "Alright, I'm just gonna leave a sandwich out here." Jisung sniffled, walking back downstairs to see Taejun still in the kitchen. "He didn't eat?" "No. I left a sandwich outside though. I'm gonna take my food upstairs." Taejun sat in the kitchen after Jisung left, slowly eating his food. After he was done, he went to Minho's door, knocking a little before speaking. "Min? It's Taejun. I'm sorry about earlier. I should've knocked, I'm sorry brother. Please, eat something. There's food and a drink outside." Taejun walked away from the door going to his own room.

Minho woke up an hour later going out of his room, opening it enough to see the food and tea on the floor. He took both, going back into his room, sitting on the bed and putting his headphones back on. He looked around the bed, finding one of Jisung's plushies and grabbing it before playing the movie he had been watching before he went to sleep. As he watched the movie, he checked to see if Jisung was asleep as he finally started to cry. Holding his mouth was to hard until he realized the plushie should muffle out his cries. As he silently cried, Jisung stirred so the older tried his best to stop only to realize Jisung was only turning to lay on his side.