Chapter Thirteen

Jisung woke up first feeling much better than he did the day before. He remembered the talk he had with Minho blushing at himself for asking if the older loved him. Of course he doesn't love you. He barely even likes you. All you're good for is sex, you know it. Jisung let the thoughts take over but they went away when Minho rubbed his back. The older knew Jisung likely had bad thoughts after seeing his cuts on his thighs from the previous night. Minho sat up pulling the younger closer to himself, kissing the younger's neck. "Don't listen to the thoughts. They lie." Jisung turned in Minho's hold to look at him. Minho smiled slightly, "Miya has a degree in psychology, you think I didn't get one when we went to the same college together?"

Jisung got tears in his eyes, so Minho hugged the younger making Jisung cry more in his arms. "It's alright baby. I'm here." Miya entered the room without knocking seeing Jisung crying and Minho hugging him whispering things to him. Miya cleared her throat getting the attention of Jisung and Minho. Minho broke the hug looking at his sister, "What is it?" Miya rolled her eyes leaning on the side of the door. "Both of you get dressed when you're ready. We're going out to breakfast soon." Miya left leaving Minho and Jisung alone. "Go get dressed. Wear that new skirt you got for Christmas from me. The red plaid skirt with warm leggings and a white long sleeve. Put this on too." Minho reached over to his nightstand, opening the drawer taking out a black leather choker with a heart lock on it as the link to close it.

Minho took off the dog collar he put on Jisung previously, putting the thinner one on Jisung's neck. Minho turned the younger to face him wiping his eyes of tears. "Go get dressed." Jisung got off the bed still in the previous day's clothes. He got the outfit Minho wanted him to wear before getting underwear and a towel to shower. Jisung got in putting his head in the stream, enjoying the hot water feel on his body. After he was done showering, Jisung got out doing his morning routine then getting his makeup bag on the side of the sink putting simple eyeliner and eyeshadow on, not worrying about putting foundation on for the day. He put some red and black jewels on his eyes to go with the outfit.

Jisung walked out of the bathroom with his towel on his waist. He put his underwear on followed by the black tights to keep his legs warm since it was cold out. He put the plaid red skirt on as well as his white long sleeved shirt then putting socks and sneakers on. He opened the closet getting a long black coat as well as a beanie to stay warm. Jisung went out of his bedroom going downstairs to find Taejun and Miya ready to go. "Minho hyung's not ready?" Miya shook her head going to circle around Jisung, "How do you always look so good?!" Jisung shrugged putting his beanie on followed by his coat. Minho came downstairs dressed in blue skinny jeans as well as a simple black t-shirt and black tennis shoes with a dark brown trench coat in his arm.

"Take off your coat and let me see baby." Jisung did as he was told taking off his coat to show Minho his full outfit. Jisung put on his coat again smiling at Minho as the older gave him a kiss on the cheek. "So where are we going Miya?" "We're going to a simple restaurant for breakfast then we'll go to the mall later to do shopping so I can buy Sungie here presents!" Minho shook his head, "You are not going to spoil him." "Why not? You do." "That's cause he's mine. As in only mine." "So, he's my favorite." Jisung stopped the siblings from fighting looking at Miya, "It's okay really. You don't need to spoil me." "But I'm going to. Are you okay with that?" Jisung nodded happily at Miya making Minho roll his eyes.

Taejun held his stomach, "But seriously, can we go eat breakfast? I'm starving." Minho took Jisung's hand walking with the younger out of the house followed by Miya and Taejun. Minho got in the driver's seat after grabbing keys for the SUV followed by Jisung in the passenger seat, Taejun and Miya in the back seat. Minho drove out of the garage taking Miya's directions in his GPS while talking to Miya, "So what happened to that girl you were dating?" Jisung looked at Minho curiously making Minho smile when he saw the look on his face. "Miya's a lesbian. I didn't tell you. She didn't either?" Jisung shook his head, "No, we didn't get around to that much. We were watching movies after I woke up." Minho arrived at the restaurant parking in a spot near the place.

The four got out of the SUV, going into the restaurant to eat. They were seated at a booth, Minho sitting at the end with Jisung on the inside, Taejun on the other side of the booth sat out while Miya sat on the inside by Jisung. A waiter came over to the four, "What drinks can I get for you guys?" Minho spoke for everyone, "Two coffees and a tea. Jisung?" "A raspberry tea please." The waiter took the order going to get the drinks. The waiter came back taking the orders of breakfast from the group before leaving again. "Why couldn't we just cook at home Miya?" Minho looked at his sister grumpily, "Because you and Taejun go work to home. What about you Sungie? Do you get to go out much?" Jisung kept his mouth shut not really sure about giving a realistic answer.

"Answer the question baby." "Okay, we don't go out much but since I came back, hyung's been letting me have friends over and even work at the bar now." Miya looked at Minho, "Oh, you gotta let him do more than that. He's going to get bored. Jisung as long as I'm here, we can go out as much as you want and I'll go to the bar with you sometimes too." Jisung nodded at Miya smiling happily at him. The waiter came back again handing out the food to the small group. Minho looked at the group who were eating and talking, "So why did you come back to Korea?" Miya looked at Minho, "If you must know, I'm actually here to ask you about starting to work at the company again but I want to own a small club. For the LGBT adult community."

"You want to purchase a club? And how do you intend to start it?" "I already have, at least the paperwork aspects. I wanted to ask if you'd like to combine it with Bang Chan's gay bar." Minho thought about it before looking at Jisung, "Think he'd want to?" Jisung finished his bite of food in his mouth nodding, "Have to ask him though. He's always wanted it to be expanded to more than gay guys." Minho took out his phone dialing Chan's number. "Hello? Minho? Is Jisung alright?!" "Hey hyung, Ji's fine. We're at breakfast and I have a business proposition for you. Would you be interested in expanding the club? To an LGBTQ+ club and not just a gay bar." "Why would you offer something like that to me?" "My sister is with me and just brought it up. Tell you what. We'll have a large meeting at my company after the New Years party. With your dancers and some of my workers. Sound good?" "Yeah, we can talk more after the party. Jisung doesn't have to come in until you know for sure he's alright."

Minho hung up the phone getting looks from the other three. "You're okay with a meeting to talk right Miya?" Miya's face was pure shock but she nodded none the less. The four finished breakfast getting after getting back in the vehicle going straight to the mall. When they got there, Miya tapped Jisung getting his attention first. "Jisung's gonna hang out with me Minho. You two go do something else." Miya and Jisung got out first linking arms and walking away from Minho and Taejun. Minho looked at Taejun seeing Jisung walking away with Miya. "She just stole Jisung from me." "You gotta admit. It was going to happen at some point." Minho's shoulders slumped as he got an annoyed expression at Taejun before walking to the entrance of the mall.