Chapter Eight

Jisung got up going to the bathroom leaving Minho to think about things that happened last night. The doorbell rang which Minho went to answer seeing Jisung's friends from the club. Chan had presents as well as some of the others. Taejun checked from the kitchen leaving the food he was cooking to see who was cooking. He saw Seungmin in a cute skirt as well as a red long sleeve, "I-I invited them for the holiday. Since the club's closed for the holiday." Minho nodded letting the group in. Chan came in looking at Minho's face which was still marked from the fight. "Here, Jisung had this in his dorm. It was marked with your name." Minho took the present on top of the pile Chan held looking at it.

Jisung came down surprised to see all his friends there. Felix put the presents by the tree running and jumping on Jisung. Felix leaned into Jisung's ear speaking lowly, "You know if he hurts you again, you're not coming back?" Jisung rolled his eyes getting his friend off of him. "It's alright. He's fine." Minho came over to Jisung and Felix showing him the box, "What's this?" Jisung turned around seeing the present he had bought Minho a few months ago for his birthday. "Open it." Minho opened the box seeing a plain chain bracelet with Minho's name engraved on it. "I, uh I bought it before you let me go. I was planning to give it to you for your birthday." Minho smiled at the younger about to hug him but restraining himself, "Thank you Jisung."

Jisung looked at Taejun following the older who was practically drooling at Seungmin's outfit. Jisung smirked calling Seungmin over to follow him to the kitchen. The two sat at the table, Jisung giving a smirk to Taejun, "Minnie, Taejun's cooking all by himself today. And I know what a great cook you are, mind if you help him a bit?" Taejun looked at Jisung, his mouth falling open shocked. Seungmin looked at Taejun giggling at his expression and nodding, "Of course! What do you need help with then?" Taejun closed his mouth glared at Jisung but started talking to Seungmin, "Cut up the vegetables after washing them." Jisung left the kitchen going back to the group. Chan looked at Jisung coming giving the younger a side hug.

Minho's possessive side came out as he growled at Chan covering his mouth after. Chan looked shocked at Minho, "Did you just growl at me? We're not working right now so I'm just you're hyung. So, did you growl at me?" Minho nodded still covering his mouth while Jisung chuckled. Minho removed his hand bowing at Chan, "I'm sorry. I'm possessive of him." Chan nodded while Felix came over to the three. He kissed Chan's lips briefly making Minho tilt his head, "I thought the dancers didn't know about you two." Felix shook his head, "They do but we keep work and our relationship separate." Minho nodded. The feast was cooked in a few hours and served in the dining room. Taejun was serving the food on the plates although he was a blushing mess and couldn't serve a lot himself. Jisung stood up helping Taejun put food on plates.

"Sit down, you're making a mess." Taejun sat down extremely nervous to be around Seungmin for so long. Jisung served the rest of the plates before serving himself and sitting down by Minho. Chan noticed Taejun red tilting his head to the side, "What's wrong with you?" Taejun looked at Chan pointing at himself making everyone look at him. Hyunjin laughed loudly, "Yeah, your face is all red!" Taejun blushed deeper, looking at his food. Minho looked at his friend across the table trying his best not to smirk, "Leave him alone guys. He's just nervous around people." Jisung chuckled whispering in Minho's ear, "He likes Seungmin. I made Seungmin help him cook. That's why he's embarrassed." Jisung sat down while Minho started laughing loudly covering his mouth with his fist. "Let's eat."

The dinner was filled with laughter and talks of everything and nothing. It was almost as if it was a normal family dinner. After dinner, the group helped clean up going to the living room when everything was clean. The group put on a movie while Minho and Taejun went upstairs to take blankets out of the supply closet. "So." Minho looked up at Taejun, "So what?" "You were clingy last night. And drunk." "Shut up. Was I really?" Taejun laughed out loud, "Yeah, it was hilarious. You kept apologizing to Jisung and you were yelling at me when I tried to help you to bed. You complained that you wanted to sleep with Jisung. That's why you woke up in his room." Minho put his hands on his face regretting asking. "God that's so embarrassing! Why would you tell me that?!"

"You wanted to know, so" Jisung went upstairs seeing the two talking instead of bringing blankets for the guests to lay on. He went over to the two grabbing the blankets and pillows from Minho making Minho look at him. "He seems different." Taejun nodded, "Maybe he's grumpy because you haven't given his collar back to him. Or maybe it's because you haven't let him open the presents that were bought by you for him. Or maybe" "Okay, okay. I get it. Stop it Taejun." Taejun left Minho going straight downstairs to spread the rest of the blankets on the floor. Minho grabbed more pillows taking them downstairs when he saw Jisung waving him over to go upstairs with him to his bedroom. Minho closed the door when the younger got in, "Sit on your knees doll." Jisung did as he was told flinching a bit at the skirt he was wearing rubbing against some of his scars.

Minho noticed trying to hurry up and get the new collar he bought out of the drawer for Jisung to open. "If you open this and accept it, you'll be mine again. Will you accept it?" Jisung took the box nodding his head. He opened it to find a thicker locking collar, Minho took it out putting it on Jisung's neck. Jisung smiled, "Can I kiss you daddy?" Minho nodded sitting on his knees for Jisung to kiss him. Jisung put his hands through Minho's hair kissing the older softly. Minho was surprised, the kiss felt different but somehow, more passionate. Jisung broke the hug but Minho hugged Jisung closer to his body. "I'm sorry Jisung. Please don't leave again. I-I need you." Jisung was shocked by the hug but more shocked when Minho hugged him. "Min, Minho please let go."

Minho realized what he did letting go pushing Jisung away. Jisung hit the floor fairly hard surprised at Minho, "I'm sorry Jisung. I, I didn't mean to push you." Minho stood up helping Jisung up correctly. "You alright?" Jisung nodded taking Minho's hand. "Do you really need me?" Minho blushed but nodded. Jisung kissed Minho again deepening it making Minho moan. Minho took control turning Jisung laying him gently on the bed. Minho pulled down Jisung's shirt kissing the younger's neck biting down making Jisung moan loudly causing Minho to put his hand on Jisung's mouth. "Ah- ah ah. We have guests baby. Tell me what you want." "Y-you daddy." Minho took off his clothes then Jisung's shirt, skirt and underwear after taking out lube and a condom.

Jisung stopped him, "Only lube daddy." Minho nodded putting the condom back, lubing his fingers. "You have to stay quiet understand? Everyone is still downstairs." Jisung nodded pointing at the toy box on Minho's nightstand. "Gag." Minho nodded taking out the gag letting Jisung put it on himself. Minho inserted a finger in Jisung pushing in and out hearing choked but delighted moans from Jisung. Minho inserted another scissoring Jisung then another making Jisung moan over the gag. Minho pulled his fingers out of Jisung making him whine quietly. "Ready baby?" "Y-yes dad-dy." Jisung choked out over the gag. Minho put lube on his member before slowly inserting in Jisung making him moan despite the gag in his mouth. Jisung nodded letting Minho pull out and insert again being careful not to leave Jisung sore. The two finished a round, Minho pulling out and coming on the bed. Jisung came on the bed and on himself so Minho got up getting a wet cloth to wipe down Jisung.

Minho cleaned the younger up petting his head, "Good baby. You did good. Can you walk baby?" Jisung nodded getting up to put his clothes back on taking off the gag, coughing a bit. Minho got the water from his dresser giving it to Jisung to drink. Minho got dressed as well as helping Jisung put his skirt on. "Want to go back downstairs baby?" Jisung nodded, getting up with Minho taking hold of the older's hand. Minho didn't say anything but kept walking downstairs to sit with the group of Jisung's friends. Chan and Taejun looked up asking the two simultaneously, "What took you two so long?" Chan and Taejun looked at each other before realizing and laughing. When Chan calmed down as Felix spoke for him, "That's a cute collar!"

Minho held on to Jisung, back hugging him putting the younger in his hold. The two walked to the couch, Minho putting Jisung in his lap giving him kisses on his neck. Felix leaned over from the couch he was sitting on seeing Jisung's neck with love bites already. Felix leaned against Chan watching the movie the group put on. Before they could start the movie, half of the group got up bringing presents over. Minho glanced at the few but ignored them. Changbin, Chan, Seungmin and Taejun came back with presents setting them on the floor. The presents were distributed everyone opening them. Minho was smiling at everyone getting happy over a holiday even though he didn't really celebrate that stuff. Chan looked at the two, "You're so happy even though you didn't get many presents Minho. Why?" Minho turned Jisung kissing his lips before answering Chan's question, "Because he already gave me a present."