Chapter Thirty-Three

Miya knocked on Minho's room when she woke up opening it and not seeing the two so she went to Jisung's room. She knocked on the door, Jisung answering it giving Miya a sleepy smile. "Good morning Miya." Miya smiled at Jisung, "Hey, how's Minho? I didn't know that would happen you know. If we talked about it." Jisung opened the door fully to reveal Minho, who was covered with the sheet and still asleep. "We got to sleep early this morning. But I don't think we're gonna be going to the club for a while. We spent the day out before we went there and I think being around so many people, it wore him out." Miya nodded at the conversation, "Do you want some breakfast?" "Actually, there's not much food in the fridge since I was at your house. I doubt half the things in the fridge are good. I'll go shopping now if you check on him when he wakes up."

Jisung went back in his room, going to his closet to put on blue skinny jeans with rips all over them as well as a pink sweater with a black tank top underneath. He went to sit on the bed when he saw Minho was waking up. "Baby? I'm gonna go get groceries. Do you want anything?" Minho nodded his head, "Strawberry boba tea and something for breakfast." Jisung nodded placing a small kiss on Minho's lips. "I'll be back in an hour-ish." Jisung left the room seeing Miya downstairs in the kitchen drinking water. "He's awake now. I'll bring some breakfast back. Anything in particular?" "American breakfast?" Jisung nodded going to the car taking it to the store. As he got there, he decided to call Chan to apologize for leaving early.

"Hello?" "Hey Chan hyung. Sorry if I woke you. I was just calling to apologize for leaving early yesterday." "It's fine Sung. What happened to Minho?" "We were out all day yesterday and then you called telling us to go to the club. I think he was just having a hard time adjusting to all the people. I'll go in today if you need me." "I think we'll be alright. Felix is better. I'm thinking of hiring another bartender for when you're not working." "Okay, keep me updated. Bye hyung." Jisung hung up the phone, going around the store and buying what him and Minho needed to fill the house again. He checked his account before he went to check out, seeing a lot more money than he had before on it. Jisung was curious as to where it came from but he decided to just ask Minho later.

He checked out, taking all the groceries back to the car quickly. Jisung went to a boba place first getting himself, Minho, Miya and Taejun drinks before finding a restaurant that served American breakfast. After he got everything, he went back to the house taking the breakfast and boba in first. Miya and Taejun were in the kitchen as Jisung put down the food. "Can you guys take out the groceries from the car? Where's Minho?" "He's in your room still. He said he didn't want to come out." Jisung took Minho's food and drink to his bedroom, knocking first as he realized he didn't need to since it was his room. Jisung went in, seeing Minho reading a paper with glasses at the bridge of his nose. Minho looked up at the door, smiling a little when he saw Jisung. Jisung took the food to Minho giving the older the food and drink.

"Miya said you didn't want to go out of the room?" Minho nodded, "I just don't feel good." Jisung smiled at Minho, "Want me to get your pills then?" "They're in the master bathroom. Can you get the nausea ones too?" Jisung nodded going out of his room to go to Minho's room to find both pill bottles. He went back to his room with the two pills giving them to Minho. "Do you want to be alone? I can stay downstairs with Miya and Taejun." Minho shook his head, "No, but you should get your breakfast and come back up here." Jisung went out of his bedroom again going to the kitchen to get his own food. Taejun looked at Jisung, "Minho?" "Is fine. He just doesn't feel good. I read the pills he's taking now. It's just a side effect of them." Taejun nodded giving Jisung his food as Jisung continued, "I think he's a bit drained from yesterday too."

Miya sighed at Jisung's words, "Well, I'm gonna go back to my apartment if he's okay with you. Taejun, you're welcome to stay at my place. I have an extra room or you can just go to Seungmin's room, I have an extra key." Taejun looked at Miya, "Not funny. But I'll accept your offer of staying at your place for a while. Jisung? Will you be okay with him?" Jisung tilted his head at Taejun's question, "Why wouldn't I be? He's still Minho." Taejun nodded his head as Jisung took his food and drink upstairs back to his room. He sat on the side Minho wasn't on, turning on the TV. Minho took his reading glasses off putting the papers aside.

"What are you watching?" Jisung shrugged, "Just an anime on Crunchyroll. Watch with me?" Minho sat up correctly sitting close to Jisung. He moved his food and drink close to him, taking out the food from its bag. Jisung did the same eating as well as watching the show. "Did Miya and Taejun leave?" Jisung nodded at Minho, "Taejun's gonna stay at Miya's place for a while. So you can not have to worry about being around to many people for a while. Yesterday, being at the club drained you to much. Didn't it?" Jisung turned to look at Minho, the older did the same, "Yeah. I didn't think it would affect me. But then Miya and me got to talking and the flashbacks and" Minho stopped himself when he thought about what happened. "It's okay baby. You're safe with me. I promise." Minho smiled a small smile at Jisung moving to kiss his lips.

Jisung smiled, tasting the strawberry boba on Minho's lips. Minho broke the kiss, "What?" "You're lips taste like strawberries." Minho chuckled looking back at the show eating his food again. Minho and Jisung watched an anime until Minho decided he has to shower. "Come shower with me." Jisung nodded getting off the bed to get different clothes. Minho got off the bed, grabbing the sweats from the nightstand. Minho walked out of the bedroom going straight to his bedroom to get briefs and a shirt. He went to Jisung's bathroom seeing the younger already in there, taking his own pills along with drinking some water. Minho looked at the younger from the doorway, "How are you doing? You've been taking care of me so much that I forget that you need taking care of too." Jisung moved to Minho to kiss him.

"I want to take care of you baby. I'm alright, promise." Jisung took off Minho's shirts still seeing the fading bruises. Minho subconsciously covered himself up, Jisung smiled at him sadly. Minho looked at the younger, "Are you okay with not having sex for a while? I just don't" Jisung hugged Minho carefully, "I don't mind. It's not a priority but you are." Minho moved his arms from his body, wincing slightly at his bruises. Jisung let go of Minho, taking off his own pajama's from the night before starting the shower and getting in. Minho took off his boxers getting in with Jisung. The two had a slow shower getting out after. Minho quickly put on his clothes as Jisung looked away from him. Jisung put briefs and a baggy long sleeve and booty shorts on, looking at Minho as he put a short sleeve on instead of a long sleeved one.

"Movie marathon?" Jisung smiled sweetly at Minho. Minho nodded as he exited the bathroom. He went to the bedroom grabbing all the trash from breakfast taking it downstairs. Jisung came down with the empty cups feeling slightly awkward without Miya and Taejun. "It's weird isn't it?" Jisung looked at Minho, "A little. But I like being with you without having to worry about you leaving so much." Minho smiled but quickly dropped it, "I'm sorry Ji. For not letting you touch me so much. It's just, the touches make me feel" "They hurt you. They remind you of what happened." "Yeah, how'd you know that?" "Being a dancer at the club made me feel like that sometimes. Especially when some of the older guys got to touchy." Minho nodded, looking in the cabinet's for some snacks. Jisung reminded himself to ask Minho why he had so much money in his account.

"Minho?" Minho stopped looking for snacks looking at Jisung, "Why is there so much money on my card?" Minho spoke, "Those people I was going to make a deal with took one of my cards. Before I left, I had my bank switch most of the money onto your card just in case something happened. If a set amount on the card that was taken was used, the rest of the money was automatically changed to yours. So whatever's on your card is mine but I don't mind that you keep it for me." Jisung was a little shocked but he accepted it none the less. "Do you want to hold my card then? It's technically yours anyways." Minho shook his head, "I want you to hold on to it. I don't really need it if I don't leave the house that much now."

Jisung nodded at Minho, "What are you doing anyway?" Minho turned around, looking in the cabinets again. "I was actually wondering if you got any flavor packets for water." Jisung shrugged his shoulders, "I did but I didn't put away the groceries. Miya and Taejun put them away." Minho nodded still looking through the cabinets until he found what he wanted. He took a packet out of the box getting a water from the fridge as well. He made his flavored water drinking some of it. Jisung chuckled at Minho, "Good?" Minho nodded, walking out of the kitchen with Jisung behind. They went into the living room, Jisung choosing a few movies to watch through the day.