Chapter Five

Jisung came a final time before Minho released once more in Jisung pulling out. Jisung still lie one the bed as Minho got up trying his best to see the scratches on his back, done by Jisung. "That's a lot baby doll. Are you alright yourself?" Jisung nodded still lying on the bed slightly out of breath. Minho walked away from his mirror going straight to Jisung to pick him up to take him to the bath. Minho turned on the water helping Jisung into the shower getting in himself behind Jisung. "Good doll. Can you stand yourself up?" Jisung nodded standing up a bit better with some of Minho's help. Minho washed the younger's hair liking the new blonde. "You still alright doll?" Jisung nodded turning around holding on to Minho to keep himself up.

Minho cleaned the younger up although he was a bit hesitant to give Jisung attention after sleeping with the younger. Minho helped Jisung out of the shower, Jisung getting dressed by himself before uneasily going back to his room. Minho walked with the younger but stopped when he thought about what he was doing. "Go to sleep." Jisung turned quickly holding Minho's hand, "Stay with me until I fall asleep." Minho took his hand from Jisung's grip shaking his head and walking away. Jisung pouted but went inside his bedroom to try and sleep. Minho stood by Jisung's door thinking before deciding to go in. He saw Jisung facing away from the door, sighing he took off his shirt going to lay on the bed grabbing one of Jisung's stuffies (stuffed animal) putting in front of the younger.

Jisung turned around after grabbing the animal looking at Minho who hugged Jisung for the first time. Jisung cuddled into Minho's chest falling asleep fairly quickly. Minho stayed in Jisung's bedroom falling asleep with him as well. Minho actually fell asleep with Jisung for the first time that night. The next morning Jisung woke up first seeing Minho still holding on to him. He got nervous quickly undoing Minho's arms before going to his bathroom. He went to his bathroom, doing his morning routine then going out to check if Minho was still asleep. Jisung almost went out of the room before he heard Minho's voice, "Why are you up so early?" Jisung jumped a bit turning to face Minho, "I always get up this early. Go back to sleep, you still have a couple hours till you have to leave." Jisung walked out of the bedroom to make breakfast.

Taejun came out of his bedroom the same time Minho came out of Jisung's. Taejun gave Minho a wide eyed look, very curious as to why Minho was in Jisung's room. "Don't say anything." Taejun put his hands up in defense before walking into the living room with Minho behind him. "Morning Jisung. Sleep well?" Jisung turned a bit seeing the other two up. "It was good, I'm a little sore from laying in a weird position." Taejun glanced at Minho snickering a bit. Jisung went back to breakfast making extra now since the others were up. After he was done, Jisung got three plates down serving toast, scrambled eggs and bacon. Minho came behind Jisung grabbing a plate, "Thank you." Jisung nodded and backed away a bit hitting the counter bumping his slightly sore lower back. "Are you okay?"

Jisung tried backing up again but failed. "Fine." Taejun laughed at the two, "Leave him alone Minho. Can I have a plate Jisung?" Jisung breathed out handing a plate to Taejun from over the counter. Minho went to the table putting the food down before sitting down and eating. Jisung looked at the two, "May I eat in my room sir?" Minho looked at Jisung shaking his head, "Just eat in here." Jisung sighed going to the table to sit by Minho but he stopped him grabbing his waist to sit on his lap. Jisung blushed at the attention from Minho but ignored it eating his food. The three finished their food, Jisung got off Minho's lap going straight to cleaning up. Minho and Taejun got ready for work, Minho calling the younger to his bedroom. Jisung went to the room after drying his hands, "Yes sir?"

"Doll, I want you to sit in a meeting with me today. At the company, can you get there before twelve? Wear your suit too." Jisung nodded, "Yes sir. May I ask why?" Minho got up close to Jisung, "You seem to like the meetings. Yes or no?" "Yes sir." Minho smirked moving away from Jisung, sitting on his desk chair to put his shoes on. "Go ahead and go." Jisung walked out of the room going back to his turning on a movie. Minho and Taejun left going straight to the company after a moment. About eleven, Jisung started getting ready to go to Minho's company. Once he was in his suit, he ordered a car service going straight to Minho's office when he got out of the car. Taejun let Jisung in Minho's office, the younger seeing Minho with his tie slightly undone going to the older to fix it. "You have a meeting sir. In twenty minutes."