Chapter Fourteen

Jisung walked with Miya while making simple conversation, "I like the new choker by the way. It suits you better than the thick one. Minho has you wear those yeah?" Jisung stopped at a shop nodding, "Yeah, it shows that I'm his. It doesn't bother me much." "I know Minho told me not to say anything but you like 'like' him, don't you?" Jisung pulled out a silky dress putting it to Miya's figure. "Yeah, I didn't think it would happen like this. This looks good for you." Miya took the dress smiling when she saw it was the perfect size for her. "I don't think you both realized and I don't want to force you two to confess but sex is an intimate thing. It was bound to turn into more than a contract eventually." Jisung nodded, finding a soft purple dress for himself that would go down to his knees.

"I don't think I mind much. I thought I would but I like how Minho gets when we're not just having sex." Miya tilted her head at Jisung, "He's clingy and cringey. But it's cute when I see him happy with you. It's the first time in a while he's been so up. I called him in the few months you were gone and it wasn't pretty. In the states, he almost ended up in the hospital for overworking himself, Taejun told me that." Miya saw two matching necklaces for her and Jisung picking them up to hold it in her hands. The two went to the cash register paying for their clothes and Miya's jewelry separately. When the two got out, Miya took out the two necklaces from the bag showing one to Jisung. "One for you, one for me. A symbol of our new friendship." Jisung put it on smiling at Miya, "Thank you, I love it!"

Miya and Jisung walked around going in and out of the stores. "So, can I ask how you pay for all this?" Jisung took out the card Minho gave him showing it to Miya. "Minho gave me this. I get paid, it's a part of the contract." Miya noticed the card knowing it was one of Minho's bank cards, "So you get paid to work for him. As in the sex? Anything else?" "Yeah but it's not just for the sex. It's kind of like me getting paid still because I came back." "It's like a debt thing then? Minho never even shares money with me. I mean I don't need it but still." The two walked around for a bit, they were about to walk into a store but they ran into Chan. "Jisung!!"

Jisung jumped a bit since Chan came up from behind them. He turned around smiling at the older, "Chan! What's up? What are you doing here?" Chan looked around, "Where's Minho? Who's this?" "I'm not sure where Minho's at. He's walking with Taejun somewhere and this is Miya, Minho's adopted sister." "Oh, you're the one with the business deal for me. Um, by any chance, have you seen Felix, Seungmin and Jeongin? I came with them to shop for some outfits but I can't find them now." Jisung laughed but shook his head, "No but they're either at a lingerie shop or at some kind of clothes shop. You need help? Have you tried to call them?" "I tried to call Felix but he won't answer." "His phone's on silent always. You have to call Seungmin."

Jisung took out his phone, dialing Seungmin's number. "Hello?" "Minnie, I just ran into Chan. He's looking for you guys, where are you?" "We're at the chocolate factory. Shit, am I on speaker?!" Chan took the phone, "Seungmin! You better not! Seungmin?" Chan gave Jisung the phone, "Dammit! Where's the chocolate factory?" Jisung laughed as well as Miya, "Sorry hyung, I can't tell you that. We did the same thing when I worked for you. Dancer secret." Chan made a choking gesture with his hands at Jisung, "Can I at least walk with you two until I find them?" Jisung and Miya still linked arms walking with Chan on the side. They walked for a bit going to random stores, buying things they needed or wanted, mainly Miya. Taejun and Minho figured where Miya would go, finding the two plus Chan in a jewelry store.

Minho tapped Jisung making the younger smile at him. "Hyung, how'd you find us?" "I've known Miya since I was ten, she's pretty predictable." Miya walked to the two, "I am not! Jisung turn around." Jisung turned to Miya seeing her with a waist chain. Miya put the waist chain on Jisung's waist but over his white long sleeve. "Ok, we have to go get outfits for the New Year's party. Bye Minho. Bye Junnie." Taejun waved at Miya as she took Jisung and Chan's hands to the cash register. Chan dropped his hand from Miya's when he saw his group of dancers come in. Felix didn't go to Chan first but he went to Jisung back hugging him. "Sungie!!" Chan had a shocked expression on his face then a pouty face.

"Do you love Jisungie more than me? Is that it Lix?" Felix looked straight at Chan, "Yes, Jisung is my twin and best friend. You're my boss and boyfriend, I think the scales are tipped a bit." Chan pouted at Felix but Felix made it up to him by kissing him in the middle of the store. Chan smiled, happy now. The female cashier sighed, "I wish I had a girlfriend, so cute. I hate being single." Miya looked at the cashier, "You want one? All of these guys are together, with someone they work with or flirting. They make me feel single." The cashier's eyes widened at Miya's advances. Miya got her receipt tearing off a piece taking a pen from the cashier and writing his number on the piece of paper. Jisung chuckled turning around to see Taejun and Seungmin flirting, Minho looked bored. Minho went to Jisung hugging the younger.

"Come walk with me baby. Pwease?" Minho used a baby voice to Jisung, making him melt. "Where do you want to go?" Jisung slipped out of the store with Minho holding hands to a different store with cute clothes and stuffies. Minho walked in with him looking at everything before he saw an anime plushie section getting a couple of them. Jisung looked at the plushies Minho held, finding him adorable. "Who are those for?" Jisung held an outfit that looked just right to fit with the waist chain. "You. The outfit's great, perfect for the party." Jisung smiled taking the outfit. Minho took the Pokémon plushie as well as the other anime plushies taking them to the register. He put them on the counter by Jisung's things, paying for everything instead of Jisung. "Hey! I could've paid for it!" Minho put a finger to his lips telling Jisung to be quiet.

Miya and Taejun found Minho and Jisung, Miya hitting Minho when she got to him. "Little shit. Jisung was hanging out with me." Jisung held onto Minho's arm staying with him, "It's okay, I'll walk with hyung for a while." Miya sighed but took Taejun despite the latter still walking and talking to Seungmin. Seungmin waved at Jisung walking off to catch up to Taejun and Miya. Jisung smiled at Minho when the older took his hand again to go to the phone store. "Let me see your phone." Jisung gave Minho is cracked phone rolling his eyes. "Can I put you on my service plan?" Jisung thought for a moment before nodding his head, "That's fine with me. As long as it's better than that one." The two walked into the store, Minho getting greeted by a manager. "Mr. Lee, it's been a while. How are you?"

"I'm fine, thank you. I'm here to add him to my service plan." Jisung and Minho walked to the counter getting a sales pitch on the types of new phones the store had. Minho picked the newest phone for himself and the same for Jisung. Jisung got up finding a rainbow phone case taking it to the counter. A couple more hours of shopping after getting new phones Jisung and Minho met up with Miya and Taejun at a restaurant near the mall. Jisung sat with Minho at a table waiting for Miya and Taejun to show up. Taejun and Miya came over to the table hearing the two playfully argue. "No, you're not right." "Uh-huh."

"No." "Yes." "No" "Yes" Taejun cleared his throat sitting at the table with Miya. "You guys order already?" Minho nodded his head, "Yeah, where's Seungmin and the others?" "They said they had to go back to the bar to stretch and practice a little. Did you order for us?" "Yeah just burgers, fries and soda." The food came as Minho was talking about the New Year's Eve party. "I need you guys, specifically Miya, to behave at this party. There will be important" "Wait, wait, wait. Why are you only complaining about me? Of course I'll behave! We should worry about you and Sungie." "We didn't do anything. Why would we" "Junnie said you two had sex with seven or eight other people in the house. Come on, who does that?" Minho sat back on his chair, putting his arm to rest on the back of Jisung's chair, looking away from the group at something random on a wall.

Jisung chuckled at Minho before eating his food. "Why are you laughing? This was a double effort, it takes two to sleep together plus consent." Jisung blushed going back to his food. After lunch, the four went back to Minho's house, Taejun and Miya went to their separate rooms leaving Jisung and Minho alone.