Chapter Seven

Jisung's eyes widened slightly when Chan told him who was there. Jisung went to the private room, the same one that got him into a contract with the older. Taejun was guarding the room smiling when he saw Jisung. He looked different having stubble on his chin as well as a new eyebrow piercing. "Hello Jisung." Jisung put on a fake smile, "Hi Taejun. You're well I hope?" Taejun nodded. Jisung went into the room gasping when he saw Minho. The older had slightly longer hair that was dyed orange but otherwise he looked the same. Jisung was about to start music but Minho stopped him, "That's not what I'm here for. Sit on your knees doll." Jisung almost did but he remembered the contract was broken so he stood instead.

"What do you want?" Minho sighed at Jisung's question, "I want you to listen for one. And I want you to come back and work for me again." Jisung scoffed shaking his head, "You think everyone just follows your commands. Well you broke our contract when you slept with someone else. You broke it again when you took that collar off." Minho stood up from his seat, putting his hands around Jisung pushing the younger to the wall. Jisung was never scared of Minho, he just got a cocky smile. "I didn't sleep with someone else. I said that because you were making me mad." Jisung was still held onto Minho by his neck, "You still broke the contract. You said that collar wouldn't come off until you were done with me. So I guess it's true then? You use people until you're bored and throw them away leaving them broken and suicidal."

The last part slipped out of Jisung's mouth making Minho let go of him and step back. "Broken? Suicidal? Jisung, what happened?" Jisung felt tears coming up but he lifted his bottoms to show the old cuts. Minho got closer holding Jisung's thighs, "I did this doll?" Jisung pushed Minho away regretting even showing him before running out of the room to Chan's booth. Minho came up the stairs of the booth going in the booth to see Jisung holding himself. "Jisung" Chan stood up before Minho could get close to the younger, "Did Jisung do something wrong?" Minho shook his head, "Please Chan." Chan decided against his better judgement before walking out of the booth. Minho sat in Chan's chair about to touch Jisung but the younger flinched away. "Jisung, did you do this because of me?"

Jisung kept quiet but Minho motioned for Taejun to come forward. Taejun gave Minho a wrapped box giving it to Jisung. "I want you to come back. Inside is a new contract and if you accept it tonight, you can come back to the house. I'll be at the bar." Minho left Jisung alone going straight to the bar getting a strong drink. Jisung opened the box seeing the new contract reading a bit of it. Since Minho didn't sleep with someone else he wasn't mad moreover sad that Minho just let him go without a particular reason. Jisung continued reading the contract until Chan came back. "Are you gonna go back? If you do, I'll support you fully. Always." Jisung looked at Chan shrugging his shoulders. Chan sat down taking the contract from Jisung, reading it himself. This time, Jisung's limits were even in it as MUST NEVER DO.

Jisung took the contract after reading it over with Chan signing it knowing he desperately missed Minho's house and some of the things he was able to do. "This is his last chance you know?" Jisung nodded about to speak until security and Taejun rushed in. "Minho's in a fight." Jisung and Chan rushed out of the booth going to the bar where the fight was still going. Chan pulled Minho off while the security guards pulled off the other guy. "He is mine! Don't ever call him a slut!" Jisung raised an eyebrow at Minho. "Get him out of here! Jisung, take Mr. Lee home." Taejun left the group going upstairs to get Jisung's things. When he went in Jisung's room he saw Seungmin fixing a rip on his outfit. Taejun covered his eyes and tried backing out but Seungmin stopped him, "You're Minho's friend right? Jisung's my friend, think you can help with this?"

Taejun nodded taking his eyes from his hands. Seungmin laughed, "Don't be shy. Come on, I have to go back out." Taejun went to Seungmin, helping fix the rip, "S-so why'd you come do this in Jisungie's room?" "Oh, he has the patch kit in here. So, Ji tells me you're single. You're definitely a lot cuter than he said." Taejun blushed harder at the compliment, "Uh, uh thanks. You're cute too. I bet you're boyfriend gets jealous of other people." Seungmin chuckled as Taejun fixed the rip on his costume. Before Seungmin walked out he spoke, "If I had a boyfriend, yes they would be jealous. Bye Junnie." Taejun stood in shock at the cute boy but shook it off packing Jisung's things quickly. He went downstairs going straight to the driver's seat after putting Jisung's bags away, still blushing.

Minho lay on Jisung's lap in the backseat, hugging his waist. "So sorry Sungie. So sorry." Jisung rolled his eyes but secretly loved the way Minho got when he drank. Jisung looked up in the mirror seeing Taejun's still red face. "You good Taejun?" Taejun nodded keeping his eyes on the road, "Minnie looked cute today. Did you see him?" Taejun looked in the mirror, eyes widening when he realized Jisung set the whole thing up. "You brat. He was in there on purpose." Jisung shrugged, "I've no idea what you're talking about. But ever since Changbin and him broke up, Minnie's been so sad." Taejun held on to the steering wheel harder driving a bit faster to get to the house. Minho continued to hold onto Jisung, not really caring since he was drunk. "Thank you Sungie. For coming back with me. I promise I won't be stupid anymore."

Jisung looked at Minho thinking, I hope so. I love you. What? No you don't. This is only a contract, stop it. The three arrived back at Minho's place, Jisung helping Minho out of the back seat after getting him to stop being clingy. Taejun grabbed the bags taking Jisung's things while Jisung took Minho to the door getting the older's keys out to unlock it. Jisung opened the door surprised when he saw a Christmas tree set up for tomorrow. His eyes widened a bit when he saw all the presents. Taejun came in with Minho and his own bags looking at Jisung who was shocked. Taejun grabbed Minho from Jisung putting the older on the couch to sleep it off. "Yeah, we just got back from that trip two days ago. The maid comes in, bringing that in along with decorations. Minho decorated it. He said you'd enjoy it even if you weren't here. I don't know what that means."

Jisung went to the fridge getting a small snack since he hadn't eaten since breakfast. Taejun came back downstairs after putting everyone's bags in their rooms looking at Jisung. "There's a few things in your room. Minho got some things for you as an apology of sorts. He's not very good with words unless he's well, you know." Taejun pointed at the couch to make his point. Jisung went over to the couch pushing Minho's orange hair out of his eyes. "You know he didn't mean it. He didn't sleep with someone else." Jisung nodded, "I know, he told me." Taejun went to Minho and Jisung who was still looking at Minho from the floor. "One thing. Next month, Minho's adoptive sister Miya is coming to stay with us." Jisung looked up at Taejun, "He has a sister?" "Adopted but yeah. She's very nice to me anyway. She puts Minho in his place so much especially when he's dumb."

Taejun took Minho to his room, Jisung stayed downstairs until he heard yelling from Minho's bedroom. Jisung went upstairs hearing Minho whining like a little kid, "I want Jisung!" Jisung looked in the open room, chuckling when he saw Minho being whiney and clingey while drunk. Taejun sighed, "Min, he just came back. Let him sleep in his room." Taejun left the older seeing Jisung at the doorway. "Bring him to my room it's okay." Minho was already up going to hold onto Jisung. "See? My baby doll does care for me!" Jisung walked slowly with Minho to his bedroom opening it surprised by new stuffies everywhere on the bed plus a new bed set with butterflies all over it. He helped Minho to his bed, taking off the older's suit. Taejun came in giving Jisung a set of Minho's PJ's to change the older into. "He bought you new sets too. They're already in your closet."

Jisung nodded continuing change Minho who was starting to fall asleep. Jisung finished while Taejun went to his own room. Jisung went to his closet grabbing a set of PJ's before going to the bathroom to shower, do his routine and change. He went out to lie on the bed facing away from Minho. Minho turned over hugging on to Jisung, " 'M sorry Sungie. I hate hurting you. Do you hate me?" Jisung turned over to put his body in Minho's chest. "I don't hate you." Minho held Jisung closer, falling asleep same as Jisung. The next morning, Jisung woke up earlier than usual knowing Christmas was his favorite holiday. He shook Minho getting a tired response. "Wake up hyung. It's Christmas!!" Minho got up holding his head having a hangover. "Oh! Sorry, I forgot."