Chapter Thirty-Seven

Minho and Jisung went downstairs to see the TV on in the living room when they went to the kitchen. Jisung went to the fridge, grabbing simple ingredients to start cooking. Jisung washed vegetables and started cutting them while Minho decided not to help but instead hug Jisung from behind. "You not gonna help me?" "I like seeing you cook. So probably not." Jisung chuckled, continuing to cut vegetables. "Do you think you can go see who else is here?" Minho rolled his eyes but kissed Jisung's cheek before going to the living room. Taejun looked at Minho as well as Miya. "Hi Min." "Hey, are you staying for dinner?" Miya nodded, "Yeah, I'll tell Chan we'll be late." "If you can't, go to work. It's fine."

Miya shook her head so Minho nodded at her before leaving to go back to the kitchen. "Me, you, Taejun and Miya." Jisung nodded as Minho sat on a barstool to look at Jisung again. "Sort these for me if your done staring." Jisung handed Minho a bag of bell peppers to sort by color. "What are you making anyway?" "Stuffed bell peppers. I'm not sure what else to make." Minho nodded, checking the bell peppers for which ones were good and which ones weren't. "Okay, anything else?" "You can cook the meat, if you want." Minho nodded, getting up to make the meat, seasoning it so it wouldn't be spicy but still have flavor. Jisung looked at Minho, making sure he kept busy, somewhat just wanting the older to be distracted from everything that happened.

Minho finished cooking the meat, giving it to Jisung after dumping the oil. Jisung filled the bell peppers with vegetables, cheese and meat before putting them in the oven to finish them. Minho gave Jisung a back hug after Jisung put the bell peppers in the oven. "Make me a drink please baby." Jisung nodded, moving awkwardly with Minho still hugging him, asking Minho to get an ingredient that was to high for him. Jisung made Minho a non-alcoholic drink quickly, giving it to Minho after. Minho sat back at the barstool, drinking the slightly sweet drink. The timer went off so Jisung took out the food, putting the pan on the counter. "It looks good baby." "I know how to cook. Of course it looks good." Jisung smiled at Minho, taking down four plates for everyone there.

Minho made random side dishes to serve with the regular food, putting them on the side of the plates Jisung was serving the stuffed bell peppers on. "Come eat!" Minho spoke from the kitchen, Miya and Taejun came to the dining room as Minho and Jisung served. "Sit down hyung." Jisung told Minho after they served the plates. Jisung went back into the kitchen, grabbing drinks for everyone. He came back, hearing a random conversation, "Minho likes spicy food! When he was younger, you know he used to eat so much of it!" Jisung sat at the table looking at Miya then Minho, "I thought you didn't like spicy stuff?" "I don't eat it around you cause I know you don't like spicy food."

Jisung nodded, the conversation stopped after that. "How do you think the club is Min?" Minho looked at Miya, "It's good. Nice, it looks better since the construction. Sorry about leaving the other night." "Don't apologize for that. We shouldn't have forced you. We knew you needed some time after," Miya stopped herself before she could finish what she was about to say. "Sorry." "It's fine. We all have to talk about what happened eventually." Taejun was the first to speak while Jisung watched with concern. "We're gonna talk about it? Why?" "Jun, I have to have a therapist come here cause I can hardly leave the house. You guys should know eventually." Jisung put his left hand on top of Minho's right, making sure the older would be alright.

⚠Talk of rape, self harm, etc. Skip if you can't handle

"Two months into the deal, I saw a mafia thing go wrong and some guy died. I told Taejun about it and he told me I should back out of the deal. I tried that and that's when things started to go wrong. The guys we were making a deal with, changed my hotel, took me to the new one and started. The first two months was only hitting me until they decided that didn't get me to tell them anything. They especially wanted the deal for some reason. That's, um that's when they decided they'd be able to make me submit by raping me." Minho stopped himself as he started to tear up but continued, "By the end of the second month, after they started, I was close to giving in. They started having Taejun come in when they first started. They never prepped me and it was usually two guys. One did the hitting the other did, you know. I'm sorry."

Minho moved Jisung's hand from his, rushing out of his chair and going to the bathroom to wash his face. He looked at himself in the mirror, thoughts going through his head suddenly hitting the mirror and breaking it. He shakily took his hand back, seeing the blood drip as well as a tiny piece of glass in his hand. Jisung was worried about Minho so he went to check on him. He knocked on the door, "Hyung? What happened?" Minho shakily unlocked the door with his left hand allowing Jisung to come in. As soon as Jisung saw the broken mirror, he went in and shut the door, locking it again. "I-I had bad thoughts a-and I didn't want them so I h-hit the mirror to not look at myself." Jisung nodded, not needing to hear much since he probably would've done the same thing.

"Okay, let me help take the glass out." Jisung carefully put Minho's hand on the counter, grabbing a tweezers out of the cabinet to take the glass out carefully. Jisung put the glass on the side of the counter by the sink, taking Minho's hand to wash the blood away. Minho was crying again, although he somewhat had a happy feeling that he forgot about the past with the pain from his hand. Jisung continued to clean Minho's hand under the water before taking out a first aide kit from the cabinet as well. He put ointment on Minho's knuckles then bandaged his hand up, kissing it softly. "Should we go to bed?" Minho looked at the younger before nodding his head. The two walked out of the bathroom going upstairs to Jisung's room instead of Minho's.

Jisung laid on the bed first then Minho laid his head on Jisung's stomach, laying in a slightly turned position to put his hand on the younger's waist. Jisung put his hands in Minho's hair leaving the lamp on instead of turning it off. Jisung's breathing was slowing down but he tried to stay awake. The silence broke when Minho asked a question, "I'm sorry for everything." "Tell me what happened." Minho sighed as he spoke to Jisung, "Every time I look at myself, I hate my reflection. The healing bruises on my face remind me of what happened as well as the marks and bruises on my body. When I look at myself I hate who I became." "You hate what you became? After the, you know. Or do you mean something else?" "Both, I hate that I'm gay most of the time and I hate that I put myself into so much work that I literally had to buy you to be with me,"