Chapter Thirty-Six

Jisung saw Minho come out, giving him a hug when the older went to him. The doctor decided to act Minho, "Would you be interested in seeing a therapist at your home Mr. Lee?" Minho looked at the doctor, a little confused, "Why?" "Nightmares? Fevers? Flashbacks? I think you know what those are a sign of. Do you think you'd be open to seeing one? Even if it's just at your house?" Minho sighed, "Okay. If you think it'll help, then yeah." The doctor nodded before leaving to the desk to get Minho's discharge papers. Jisung hugged Minho again and Minho gave the younger a kiss on the neck. "Ready to go home?" "Patience baby."

Jisung looked at Minho surprised, "Baby? Haven't heard you call me that in a while." Minho smiled giving Jisung a peck. Jisung giggled, enjoying the older gaining a little confidence after the past few days. The doctor came back, awkwardly clearing his throat for the two to pay attention. "Mr. Lee, did you report to the police about the event?" "No and I'm not going to." The doctor nodded as he gave Minho the discharge page. Minho took them, signing the proper parts before giving the doctor the note back. Jisung, Minho and Taejun walked out of the hospital going to the parking lot. Taejun looked at the two of them as they got to the cars. Minho was first to speak, "Come back to the house. You and Miya come back. It's a little weird for us to be alone, just the two of us."

Taejun chuckled a bit at Minho, "If that's what you want. We'll come back, definitely. I'm not sure about Miya but she should want to." Minho gave Taejun a hug making Taejun quite surprised. He let go going back to Jisung going to the passenger side. Jisung got in the driver's seat after waving goodbye to Taejun, driving off to go home. The two arrived at the house in a short while, both going inside. Minho left Jisung to shower alone, glad to get the hospital smell off of him. Jisung went up to his personal room, changing into some different clothes since he was still in his pajama's. Minho got out of the shower, putting sweats and a loose white t-shirt on before going to his nightstand, opening the first drawer seeing the promise rings Taejun had bought for him and Jisung.

He took them out, putting them in his sweat pants pocket. Minho went to Jisung's room, the younger was still getting changed. Minho sat on the bed without Jisung noticing, just watching him change. Jisung took his collar out from the dresser in his closet, smiling at it happily. Minho smiled at Jisung, moving from the spot on his bed to look in the bottom drawer of Jisung's nightstand, quietly opening it and taking out a white collar with an 'M' on it. He got off the bed, going into Jisung's closet. He stood behind Jisung who was standing in front of a long mirror. "How long have you been in here?" "Long enough to see you changing. I think this would look better on you baby." Minho put the collar around Jisung's neck after taking the black one off and putting it in the drawer.

When the collar was put on Jisung, Minho kissed his neck a couple times before getting a slight moan from the younger. Minho chuckled but stopped when he realized he was going to start getting Jisung turned on. Jisung pouted but understood. "Where'd you get the collar?" Minho took Jisung to sit on the bed as he knelt down to open the nightstand drawer, revealing new collars for the younger. "You've had these in here for months. You didn't see these?" Jisung shook his head, "I thought it was empty. You bought all these? When?" "When you came back to me. This was part of it but I guess I never showed you. These are also part of it." Minho pulled out the promise rings, showing them to Jisung. "I'm not proposing or anything. I know it's cheesy but be my boyfriend?"

"Of course. Is this why you're acting so different?" Minho took the ring for Jisung, putting it on his right ring finger before nodding his head. Jisung hugged Minho, enjoying just being with him alone. Minho hugged the younger back, giving him kisses on the neck again deciding he wanted to do something although he wasn't sure if he was completely ready. Minho moved out of the hug to sit on the bed, patting his lap for Jisung to come to him. Jisung did as he was told, although he wasn't sure doing something like this would be good for Minho at the time. Minho kissed Jisung's neck again before kissing his lips passionately. Before anything could happen, Taejun walked in the room, eyes widening as he realized he interrupted when he didn't knock.

"Shit! Sorry, forgot to knock." Jisung quickly got off Minho sitting where he previously was. "We were just kissing. It's fine." Minho excused himself while he dragged Taejun out of Jisung's bedroom. Taejun walked with Minho until Minho stopped, "New rule. If you know me and Ji are in a room alone, knock first. Seriously." Taejun nodded as he scratched the back of his head. "I assume you're feeling better then. Your drive seems to be back a little." Minho nodded a bit at Taejun, "It's getting there, to where I'm comfortable again. It's still gonna take some time though. I don't think I'm ready for sex again but making out felt good." Taejun patted Minho's shoulder, "Talk about this with Jisung as well. Anyways, how'd the asking him to be your boyfriend work out?"

"He said yes. I think he was more excited about the collars I bought him a few months ago." Minho went back to Jisung's room after the two had a conversation. Jisung sat on the bed patiently, scrolling through his phone and responding or texting his friends. Minho chuckled going to sit by Jisung to talk, "Did you like that?" Jisung nodded at Minho, "Yeah but can I ask what brought it on so suddenly?" "I liked the collar and your neck. Don't look at me like that." Jisung giggled at Minho as he looked at him with curiosity. "Can we do it again? Or are you not ready?" Minho pulled Jisung's leg toward him as well as guiding Jisung's hips to sit on top of him. Minho winced a bit from his own hips still a bit sore from before. Jisung sat on his knees on the bed, checking on Minho when he saw the discomfort. "It's okay baby. Sit."

Jisung sat slowly before Minho hugged Jisung. "Are you okay with this? For now? The no sex thing?" Jisung broke the hug, taking Minho's right hand that had been resting on his thigh placing a kiss on his palm. "Of course I am hyung. I want you to be comfortable and not just myself only." Minho smiled as Jisung placed his cheek in Minho's hand. "I love you Jisung." Jisung moved his cheek from Minho's hand, lightly placing a kiss on Minho's lips. They continued to kiss slowly as Minho felt the love Jisung had for him come through his lips. The two continued to kiss for a while until Minho wanted to go eat dinner.