Chapter Twenty-Two

Jisung chuckled at Miya, "Seungmin's not one to be worried. He doesn't regret it so he's perfectly content. Although he is worried about how he's gonna cover up all the hickey's." Miya continued to study Seungmin, "Okay, that's the first time I've seen someone be happy over my cooking." Jisung nodded, taking his plate to sit and talk to Seungmin, "So, you don't mind that you two slept together?" Seungmin looked up with his mouth full, swallowing before talking. "It happened. I can't exactly change it. So I accepted it. But I do need to hide these for work." Jisung nodded going back to eating the grilled cheese. "Does your ass hurt?" Jisung's whispered at Seungmin, moving his eyebrows up and down.

Seungmin sat back on his chair, frowning at Jisung before nodding his head. "Fine. Yes, it does." Taejun came to the table, leaning down to whisper in Seungmin's ear, "Let's talk in the other room." Taejun left the kitchen to go to the living room. Seungmin went out but came back to get the rest of his grilled cheese. He ate the rest as he went into the kitchen, sitting on the couch. Taejun paced around the front of the couch occasionally looking at Seungmin. Seungmin sighed at Taejun, "Can you please stop pacing? It's really annoying right now." Taejun sat on the couch, a small distance from Seungmin. "I'm sorry for last night. I didn't think I would go that far while drunk."

Seungmin chuckled at Taejun, "It's not just your fault you know. It was consensual. And I don't regret anything, although it was my first time." Taejun looked at Seungmin guiltily, "It was your first time? You were a virgin?" Seungmin nodded scooting closer to Taejun, kissing his cheek. "It's fine you know. I wouldn't have wanted it differently. Well, maybe us not drunk." Taejun chuckled, "I know this isn't ideal. But would you like to go on a date? On your next day off anyway?" Seungmin nodded, "I'd like that. A lot." Jisung came out of the kitchen after he was done with his food. "Minnie, we have to get ready for work. I think I have an outfit that'll be able to fit you." Seungmin and Jisung went upstairs going to Jisung's room to his closet.

Jisung looked in his closet finding one of his old uniforms that were to big for him. He brought it out throwing it on the bed for Seungmin. "Take off the shirt, I'll help you cover up the marks." Jisung got his foundation and a new sponge he had putting them on the bed to help cover up his marks. The two covered up the marks enough to not be visible to customers or Chan. Jisung went to his closet, putting on his own uniform talking from where he was, "You gonna wear your shoes or do you want to borrow pumps?" "My shoes should be fine. I'll go in my dorm before my shift starts to get different shoes. I thought you didn't have to go to work today?" Jisung got black thigh high panty-hose on, putting his booty shorts on as well.

His butterfly tattoos were still shown slightly but he came out of the closet anyway. Seungmin smiled at Jisung, looking at his thighs seeing a slip of tattoo. "What are those? Can I see?" Jisung nodded pulling his thigh high panty-hose down a bit to show Seungmin. "I got it all done yesterday. They're to cover up my thigh scars." Jisung sat on the bed while Seungmin looked at the tattoos, "Can I touch them?" Jisung nodded. "They're so cool. Has Chan seen them?" Jisung shook his head, "I'm pretty sure he saw them at the party. Come on, we have to get to work." Jisung put his thigh highs back on correctly before the two walked downstairs to see Taejun and Minho talking in the living room.

Jisung sat on the couch by Minho, giving him a kiss on the cheek. "Minho hyung~" Minho looked at Jisung with a small smile, "Can you take us to work? Please?" Minho nodded getting off the couch, walking to the front door to find his keys in his coat pocket. "Are you gonna go to the club later?" Minho shook his head, "My head still hurts. Sorry baby." Jisung shrugged, "It's alright but you have to call me if anything happens. Okay hyung?" Minho nodded, Jisung and Seungmin walked out of the house in front of Minho. Seungmin leaned to Jisung, "When did you guys get so domestic? It's disgusting and adorable at the same time." "I'll tell you at work. I gotta talk to Felix first."