Chapter Two

Jisung did as he was told going straight to Minho's room. He struggled a bit trying to take off his work clothes but eventually did. He got the condom and lube as well as the box of toys, excited when he saw all the toys. Although he didn't like Minho very much, it wasn't going to stop him from getting pleasured. Besides it wasn't in the contract that it would be a love relationship. It was a strict business, dom-sub relationship. Jisung lubed up the vibrator turning it on with the remote. Jisung prepped him self as best he could inserting the vibrator slowly moaning at the sensation. Jisung sat on the bed waiting for Minho to come in trying his hardest not to cum but pleasuring himself at the same time. Minho came in the bedroom taking off his clothes when he saw the site in front of him, already getting a hard on.

He kissed Jisung roughly on the lips moving down to kiss his nipples and chest leaving marks. "Who do you belong to doll?" "You sir." Jisung moaned out getting more kisses from Minho. Minho put the condom on himself as well as putting lube on his fingers. He turned off the vibrator causing a whine from the younger. Minho put his hand at the back of Jisung, entering a finger in the younger causing a moan. He put another in making Jisung moan louder. Minho pulled the younger closer by his hips leaving marks. When the third finger went in, Minho pushed in and out making Jisung almost release. Minho pulled his fingers out leaving Jisung breathless. "Ready doll?" "Yes sir." Minho moved Jisung to be all fours, inserting himself slowly into Jisung.

When Jisung was ready, he spoke, "Move please sir." Minho took the consent pulling out before slamming back in Jisung causing him to moan loudly. "So tight doll." Minho groaned at the tight feeling, finding a steady pace until he sped up hitting Jisung's prostate making Minho smirk. He continued to hit Jisung's spot getting loud moans from the younger. "Do you need to release doll?" Jisung nodded making Minho grab Jisung's member and stroke it, "Come for daddy, baby doll." Jisung released in Minho's hand making Minho ride out his high before releasing in the condom before pulling out. "Go clean yourself up doll. And go to sleep it's late." Jisung was surprised Minho didn't take care of him after but figured that wouldn't be part of the contract. He limped off the bed getting his outfit that was on the floor going back to his room.

Jisung sat on his bed for a moment wincing at the pain in his back. He looked in his closet finding his PJ's and clothes already hung up. He grabbed a pair of gray booty shorts with hearts on them and a plain black tank top. He showered cleaning himself up then got pills to lessen the pain. Eventually the younger fell asleep, happy one of his fantasies just became his reality. The next few days Minho was in meeting so he was to tired to talk to Jisung or even sleep with him. Taejun came into Minho's office seeing the camera's on. Jisung lie on his bed texting someone seemingly bored out of his mind. "Why don't you give him some attention?" Minho looked up at his friend shaking his head.

"I'm to busy. Besides he looks like he's occupying his time." The two watched the camera's until Jisung started walking towards Minho's office. The younger knocked on the door getting a come in after the cameras were turned off. "May I go see Chan and Felix? It's their day off and they wanted to see me." Minho's dominate side came out as Jisung asked, "No. Why did you not tell me about this before?" Jisung pouted when he got a no from Minho. Taejun looked at Minho telling the older to let the boy go. "Please? It's not like you are using me right now. I've been stuck in the house for so long and you don't let me out." "No." Jisung pouted more walking out of the office slightly upset. Taejun stayed with Minho, "Why can't he go? He's right, it's not like you've been paying much attention to him."

Jisung grabbed a coat avoiding the camera's in the house, sneaking out of the place. He got a car service to pick him up going straight to the mall. He spent the day with Chan and Felix going back home late at night. Minho sat on the edge of the couch seeing Jisung try and fail to sneak back in. "You're plan was to sneak out? Did you have fun?" Jisung was startled by the older's voice shaking his head, "You wouldn't let me go. And I miss my friends." Minho grabbed Jisung's neck pushing him against the wall making Jisung more aroused than scared. "You deserve punishment for not listening doll. Do you know what the punishment is?" Jisung's sarcastic side came out, "Don't tell me. You'll lock me in my room? Oh wait, I'm already not allowed to leave."

Minho threw the younger over his shoulder getting yelling protests, "Minho! Daddy! Put me down!" Minho took Jisung to his bedroom putting the younger on the bed. He stripped Jisung of his clothes taking out the box under his bed. Minho took out a cock ring, restraints for Jisung's legs and arms as well as a large vibrator. He first put the restraints on Jisung then the cock ring before lubing up the vibrator and inserting it into Jisung. He got the remote putting it on the highest setting it could go, removing his clothes starting to kiss Jisung making the younger moan. He kissed down on Jisung taking Jisung's member in his hand being careful of the ring. Jisung was a moaning mess since he couldn't release. Minho took great pleasure in Jisung coming apart below him. "D-daddy please. I'm so, sorry."

Minho made a tsk noise taking out the still vibrating toy throwing it to the side of the bed. Minho lubed his member not putting a condom since they were both clean slamming into Jisung after prepping the younger a bit more. Minho repeatedly thrust into Jisung going at an almost animalistic speed. After Minho was satisfied coming in Jisung he took off the cock ring looking at Jisung before kissing him and thrusting in the younger again. "Cum for me baby doll." Jisung was in tears at the sudden punishment but got some relief when he was allowed to release. Minho went another round with Jisung making the younger release again as well as releasing another load into Jisung. Minho pulled out getting a plug putting in Jisung. "What's that?" "A plug. To keep everything inside you."

Jisung got up off the bed after Minho took off the restraints, collapsing immediately. Minho stopped him from hitting the floor but Jisung flinched from the younger. "I'm fine. Not like your interested in helping after anyway." Jisung mumbled the last part but Minho heard since he was so close. Minho, against his better judgement lifted Jisung up taking him to the bathroom putting the smaller on the edge of the tub. Minho drew a bath, helping the younger get in despite Jisung being snippy. Minho got up from the floor walking out of the bathroom but stopping. "Clean yourself up then go back to your room. Don't come out until I tell you, Taejun will take your food to you." Jisung sat in the tub as Minho left, finally tearing up because of the punishment. He had already felt overstimulated from the vibrator but Minho coming in him twice then putting a plug in him brought him over the edge.

Let alone not being taken care of after was something he thought he wouldn't mind but he really needed some kind of aftercare. Jisung cleaned himself up as best he could before going out of the bathroom into Minho's room looking up at the older with a tear stained face. Minho remained cold as he spoke, "Next time don't sneak out." Jisung got more tears in his eyes, "I hate you. I wish I never did this." Jisung limped back to his room holding onto the walls to steady himself. Taejun noticed Jisung from the kitchen rushing to the younger to help him to his room. "Did Minho take care of you after?" Jisung got more tears down his face as he shook his head. Minho was in his bedroom still thinking about what Jisung said to him.