Chapter Twenty-Four

Minho looked at Miya, "He's on a date with Seungmin. He came by the office this morning and they've been hanging out since." Miya nodded at Minho. Miya left the room after a while, taking the trash downstairs. Jisung showed Minho the bear, making the older hold it. "What? This is one I bought you right?" Jisung nodded at Minho. "Hyung?" Minho looked at Jisung to continue, "The other day when you and Miya were arguing outside my room, Miya mentioned that you didn't have a good relationship with your parents. Why?" Minho hugged the boy closer to him, kissing his forehead. "Um,"

Minho breathily laughed at the question, "When I was in high school, I came out that was the first thing that made them hate me. My mom owns a company, call it a family business, and I told them I didn't want to take over their company, I wanted to start my own. That was the second strike. And then I made a contract with you. That's why I took the month before officially getting an answer. That was the last straw for them. They disowned me when you start living here. It didn't effect me much because of my own company, but I took my frustrations out on you and I'm sorry about that. Miya knew about my parents disowning me when she came down here. She came back because she couldn't stand the thought of not having her brother. She disowned out parents for me,"

By the point Minho was talking, he had tears in his eyes. Jisung looked at Minho, wiping the older's tears away. "I'm sorry. You don't have to continue. I don't want you to hurt hyung." Minho breathed shakily, hugging the younger, "It's okay. I haven't even told Taejun about that. I feel a bit better." Jisung kissed Minho's cheeks, tasting the salt from his tears. The two went back to holding each other properly until Minho had a question. "If we're on the subject of opening up, may I ask why you worked for Chan so early. You're papers said you were eighteen when you started." Jisung sat up, no longer hugging Minho. "My parents disowned me. I've been friends with Felix who started seeing Chan after going to the club when he was underage a few times. Felix came out, his parents were actually accepted him whereas mine didn't.

They kicked me out when I was seventeen, so I was actually at the club a little longer than you actually read. I had to train to learn dance choreography and the cage dances. Felix had already started bartending there even though he was seventeen so he got me the job as a dancer. I have a big brother that still keeps in contact with me so we talk sometimes," Miya went back into the room before Jisung could finish, seeing the two in the bed, Minho still had tear streaks down his face. "Oh, didn't realize you were having a moment. But Chan and the other's are here. They're downstairs, I'll make some snacks for them." Miya walked out letting the two finish their conversation. "Continue baby." "After working at the club as well as the café for a while, you came in every year and didn't decide to 'start a contract' with one of us until last year."

Minho hugged Jisung giving the younger a kiss, "Let's go downstairs. You want to sleep in here tonight?" Jisung nodded eagerly taking the older's hand to go downstairs. Chan and the others minus Seungmin and Taejun were in the living room, all with drinks given by Miya. Minho looked around the room searching for his friend until Chan spoke up, "They're stuck in traffic. Seungmin texted me about ten minutes ago." Minho nodded at Chan, "Should we have a small dinner? We can order whatever." Chan and Minho went off leaving in the group going to talk in private. Jisung hugged Felix and the others, all the dancers having a chat with the boy. "I'll show you guys to the guest room. There's only four beds so you can either sleep in there, my bedroom or the living room."

Jisung took Felix, Jeongin, Hyunjin and Changbin around to see the three rooms they were allowed to choose to sleep in. "So why did Minho want all of us to come?" Felix asked his friend curiously, Jisung just shrugged. "Well, I know you guys have to make sure you're gonna be okay with the dorm arrangements while the club is under construction." Felix looked at Jisung, "So they're really changing the club to an LGBT one?" Jisung nodded going to the door when the food arrived, giving bags to the boys as they came with him. Taejun and Seungmin came after the delivery guy left going in to seeing everyone already there. Jisung smiled at Taejun, "You're missing a talk with Chan, Miya and Minho. They're in the meeting room."

Taejun nodded giving Seungmin a quick kiss on the cheek before going to the meeting room. Seungmin blushed while he was left with his friends, most of them laughing hard. "Sh-shut up!" Jisung put his left arm around Seungmin while his right had food bags in it. Jisung walked with the younger as well as the others into the kitchen where the group could hear Minho, Taejun, Miya and Chan speaking upstairs in the meeting room. "Why'd they decide to do the meeting where we can hear them. Before the group downstairs started serving, there was a couple yells followed by a door slamming shut. Jisung thought for a minute about the sliding glass door as he heard shattering glass. "Shit!" Jisung ran up the stairs with his friends behind, all of them had to be careful as they saw the glass of the former sliding door for the meeting room.

Chan, Minho and Miya all stood in the room shocked but Chan looked more pissed than anything. Jisung, Changbin, Seungmin, Hyunjin, Felix and Jeongin all walked carefully into the meeting room since they all only had slippers on. The group stood in the room, "What happened?" Minho looked at Chan, "Explain why my goddamn door is broken!" Chan looked at Seungmin then at the ground, "You can't date Taejun. It's against company policy." Miya still looked shocked but snapped out off it quickly. The next moment, Chan was on the floor, slapped hard by Miya. Jisung held Felix back, letting the scene play out.

"I say he can hyung. We can change the policy, it's me and Minho's company too," Chan got off the floor, holding his face as Miya continued, "It's not fair to Taejun either. You're dating Felix and how many of the dancers or employees are secretly dating? When the club is changed, this policy will be changed to, okay? I don't want anyone else getting hurt." Miya walked out of the room past everyone, taking Seungmin's hand to go talk to Taejun. Jisung let go of Felix letting his friend go to Chan. Jisung walked over to Minho trying his best to calm the older down. Minho was breathing heavily still angry but he was trying to keep calm so he wouldn't hurt Jisung accidently. Taejun, Seungmin and Miya were in Taejun's room attempting to get the boy in a calm state as well.

"I'm not gonna let anyone keep you two apart, okay? That policy is outdated, so I'm gonna personally see to it that those rules are changed. Junnie, I need you to go apologize to Minho hyung for breaking the glass door, he's really upset." Minho continued to calm down as Jisung kept checking on him. "I'm okay baby." Taejun came back in the meeting room looking straight at Minho and the others. "Brother, I'm sorry. I'll get it replaced right away." Minho breathed out slowly as Jisung looked at his other friends, "Go eat. We'll be down after we clean this up." Jeongin, Hyunjin, Changbin, Felix and Seungmin left, going downstairs to eat dinner. Felix and Seungmin came back up giving Jisung and Taejun the brooms that were downstairs.