Chapter Eighteen

Jisung sat on the chair crisscross waiting for Minho's meeting to start. Jisung tilted his head curiously as he watched Minho work on random paperwork. Minho felt the stares coming from Jisung, trying hard to concentrate but he kept reading the same line over and over again. Finally he sighed, looking at Jisung, "Are you alright?" "Why wouldn't I be?" "We did just have sex on a chair. It wasn't easy either. This chair isn't exactly what I call sturdy." Jisung smiled and nodded at Minho, "It was fun though but I'm fine. My butt hurts a bit." Minho blushed lightly, "Sorry about that. You like the office sex though?" Jisung smiled, nodding at Minho. Miya knocked on the door so Jisung went to open the door for her.

Minho looked up from staring at Jisung's butt. "What's up?" Miya shook her head at Minho, "I saw you. Anyway, some of the elders are already in the conference room," Minho looked at his watch realizing he was late for the meeting. He stood up going to the two, giving Jisung a kiss on the cheek before Miya stopped him whispering in his ear, "Next time, you should really use the other room in here. The one that's actually sound proof." Minho blushed going to the meeting room with Jisung following close behind. The two got in the meeting, seeing people already in there. Minho and Jisung both bowed at the people in the room, "Sorry we were late. My secretary and bodyguard isn't in today so I'm a little scattered."

A few murmurs came from some of the people in the meeting room. "The stripper's back. Think they were" Minho heard as he saw Jisung putting his head down, "You need to stay in your place. Do not forget that I am your boss. He is mine, do not talk about him. Thank you." Minho sat in the front seat while Jisung sat on the side of him. "This meeting is specifically for a contract that will come into place after the new year. I, along with my sister Miya and Bang Chan from the gay club are going to merge two types of club's with Mr. Bang's. Also, following the New Year, there will be new rules in the company, Miya will be my COO of sorts. Jisung, who is right beside me, will be my personal secretary, mainly from my home. And Taejun will only have to be my bodyguard unless we're at work."

The meeting went on with Jisung giving the papers of the new rules that were put into place. Miya came in the room halfway through the meeting, handing out bags of snacks she bought. After the meeting was over Minho and Jisung exited the room going back to his office. They sat in their same spots from earlier, Minho talking after a while. "I want to start doing the meetings at home mostly. I don't like having them here and you getting judged so much. Are you okay with that?" Jisung got off his chair going to Minho to kiss him on the cheek. "I'll be okay with it as long as I get to continue to work at the bar sometimes." Minho kissed Jisung on the lips sweetly, smiling in the kiss before letting go. "Of course. You want to get out of here and have a date?"

Jisung nodded making Minho get his briefcase, putting a few things in the it to take home. The two walked out, Minho first stopped at the desk where Miya still was. "Hey, we're heading out for a date. We'll be back later tonight." "Don't have sex in the house tonight. I'm gonna have that girl over that I met the other day." Minho sighed but nodded, Miya spoke, "Be careful, love you." "Love you too." Minho went to Jisung who was waiting patiently for him. "Let's go." Jisung grabbed Minho's hand much to the surprise of the older. "So, where are we going?" Jisung skipped as he asked the question. "It's a surprise." "So you've already planned this out? Since when?" Minho smiled at the happy Jisung, "After Christmas. Chan helped." "You have Chan's number? Are you friends?" "Yeah, he gave it to me for you for the contract but I needed someone's help that wouldn't say anything."

Minho and Jisung got to the parking garage to Minho's car, Minho opened the passenger for Jisung. Minho started the car up before going to a semi fancy restaurant. The valet opened the car door for Jisung as Minho got out himself before he gave the valet the keys. He went up to the valet, "I know this is your job but you be careful with this car. Do you know who I am?" The valet nodded, "Yes sir. I know who you are sir." Minho walked over to Jisung who stood by the door, linking the other's arm with his going into the restaurant to a booth with a server. "Reservations?" Minho nodded his head, "Under Lee Minho." "Yes sir. You are in one of our private rooms correct?" "Yes." "Follow me sirs."

Minho walked with Jisung behind the server, going to a private room for the two of them. The waiter came in after the two were seated, "Can I start you two off with appetizers and drinks?" "Yes, can I get two iced teas please. A basket of takoyaki and one of fries for the appetizers. Thank you." The waiter took the order, walking away leaving Jisung and Minho. "Are you alright?" Jisung nodded his head, scratching the back of his neck. "It's a little weird for a former dancer to eat in a place like this. But I like this a lot though." "That's good. And just because you're a former dancer doesn't mean you're not mine. Are you?" Jisung smiled at Minho holding his hand that was on the table. "I'm yours."

The waiter came in putting the appetizers and teas down. "What would you like? Or do you need more time?" Minho shook his head, "I'll take a steak, medium rare. Mashed potatoes, and mixed vegetables. Egg drop soup." Jisung looked at the waiter, "I'll have the steak as well but put sautéed mushrooms with it and corn, no potatoes. And the soup of the day. Thank you." Jisung gave the menu back to the waiter as well as Minho's. Minho looked at Jisung, "You weren't nervous doing that?" Jisung glared at Minho, "Of course I was. I barely like talking to people at the company, less so the people at a fancy restaurant." Minho chuckled at Jisung, squeezing the younger's hand. Minho got up going over to lean down and talk softly to Jisung, "Glare at me again and you will be punished."

Jisung leaned up to Minho's ear, whispering, "You don't scare me hyung. Daddy." Minho backed away blushing at Jisung, "Dammit." Minho moved away from Jisung, sitting back down. Now he was more sexually frustrated than he was angry. "You know you've turned into a real brat?" Jisung sat back, nodding and smiling sweetly. "Yes but it's your fault. You've spoiled me and you said you loved me so you're stuck with me." Minho smiled at Jisung, "I guess I did. But that's why I love you, you know that right?" Before the conversation could finish, the waiter came back giving the two their food. The waiter left just as quick as he came, leaving the two alone. "I know. I'm just sorry I can't say it back right now." Minho held Jisung's hand again lifting it to his mouth giving it a kiss. "It's not your fault. I get it, you have to be sure."