Chapter Twenty-One

(Please Guys! Whoever reads this, tell me if Chan actually has a WATTPAD! I saw a video and I can't find any articles on it because Google just shows Wattpad stories!)

"I am not a sex dog. Am I Ji?" Minho looked at Jisung to which Jisung looked away. "Sorry hyung but she's kinda right. But it's okay. She is also right about you having to be present for the party. Let's go." Minho let go taking Jisung's hand, walking out of the kitchen into the living room where some guests had already came in. Minho walked past some people saying hello until he was close to the door with Jisung still be him. The last few guests walked in so Minho and Jisung were able to go to the kitchen to get food for their guests. Minho looked at Jisung, "You sure you can handle this party?" Jisung smiled, nodding, "Hyung, I'm not made of glass. Just because you know about my diagnosis doesn't mean I'm any more fragile. You don't have to worry." Minho put the tray of food he was holding down, going to Jisung giving him a sweet kiss.

"I'm sorry. I'm just worried about you. I love you." Jisung smiled at Minho, giving him a kiss on the cheek. Jisung took the tray close to him taking it out to the living room table. Chan found him, pulling him aside to talk. "You and Minho seem different. Why?" Jisung sighed taking Chan to find Minho. When they found him, he was still in the kitchen so they stood by the counter where Minho stood. "Tell him why were different." Minho looked at Jisung then at Chan, "I broke the contract again. It's not the way you think. I fell in love with Jisung." Chan's eyes widened at Minho's words before looking at Jisung, "So the contract is null and void? What are you now then?" Minho answered, "Together. I want to be with Ji."

Chan nodded, "And you? You want to be with him too?" Jisung smiled at Chan looking at Minho before nodding. "Yes hyung." Chan looked at the two sighing, "Okay. Minho, if you hurt him again, I swear," "You'll kill me. I know." "No. Felix will kill you. I'm happy for you both though. I knew eventually this would happen." Minho looked at Chan curiously, "You did? How?" Chan chuckled, "Because Jisung is my best friend. He's kind hearted, smart, a bit messed up but a great person none the less. And you, you're a little mean, authority figure and strong. You were bound to fall in love with him eventually." Jisung took another tray of food, leaving the two to talk. Minho grabbed a stuffed cookie, biting a bit then putting it back down when it was to sweet.

Chan laughed at Minho, "You don't like sweet things?" "Not that sweet." Chan took the stuffed cookie, trying the other side of it before going to the trash can and spitting it out, "You're right, that's nasty." Minho smirked at Chan, "I'm your boss, you should really listen to me." "Just because you're my boss at work doesn't mean I have to listen to you all the time." Minho nodded making an agreeing face, "You're right. Anyways, did you read the contract?" Chan nodded, "When we get the club changed, will my dancers still be able to be in the dorms? When they start remodeling and when the new club officially opens?"

"Actually, just hold on a sec. You met Miya yesterday right?" Minho looked out the kitchen, calling Miya to the kitchen. "What's up? Sungie's looking for you." "Chan had some questions and I haven't exactly read the whole contract for you two. Also you're in charge of this too." Minho walked out going to Jisung to see what was wrong. Chan sat on the bar stool in the kitchen while waiting for Miya to sit as well. "Now what are your questions?" "I wanted to know if my workers are still going to be able to live in the dorms." Miya shook her head, "There's actually a building that is apartments across from the club and I want to purchase it for all the workers to use. Would you be interested in running it? I'd start living in one of the apartments too."

Chan was quite surprised that Miya would want to do this, "You're sure?" Miya nodded, "Minho isn't really keen on living spaces besides his own. So I drew this plan up myself." Chan and Miya continued talking until Felix came in to get a snack and see Chan. Chan pulled the younger to his side, pecking his cheek, "This is Felix. He's a dancer slash bartender at the club and my boyfriend as well." "Yeah, Jisung is your best friend right? You were over here that night." Felix nodded at Miya, "You do know the party's in the other room right?" Chan nodded, getting up with Felix to go to socialize. Miya sighed going with them but leaving to go to Seungmin and Taejun. Miya put her arm on Taejun's shoulder, "Would you like to go on a date with Junnie here?"