Chapter Twenty-Six: Porn?!

I ran back to Qian Gu's room as fast as I could. But before I could get there, I saw from afar that Xia Zixun have already arrived. Shit, now what? Should I still go? They already have their set of intense situation happening there even without me. Well, I don't really want to be completely left out either so....yeah, that's a good idea.

I hopped onto the roof above and toned down my aura. Yeah, I can do that now, so proud of myself. You know, now that this is my second time spying I think I have a knack for it. I mean, Dongfeng never caught me either and that was my first time! At spying, I mean.

"Fortunately I found out in time, if I had come later she definitely would have lost her immortal essence" That's Bai Zi Hua. Looks like everything is the same and going the way things should. I heard something like 'whoosh!' and Xia Zixun shouted "Zi Hua! What are you doing?" "I have to connect her with Immortal blood" Bai Zi Hua replied. "Have you gone mad? Not only will you lose one century of skills, if you are not careful you may put your life at risk!" Back to Zixun.

"I must do this! Or else Little Bone cannot become an immortal" Ooh~ When did things go from 'Hua Qian Gu' to 'Little Bone'~?

"Immortal Sect has 8000 disciples, there is still your disciple Ariel and many others who are just like her, why is she so special?" Wow, should I be a bit proud that Xia Zixun acknowledges me? Just a bit?

"Since I have accepted her as my disciple I must be responsible for her! If this happened to Ariel instead of Little Bone, I would have done the same. Leave." Whoa, hopefully I'm not included in their love triangle or even a square.

"No, I know that once you are determined no one can stop you. But this is too dangerous, at least, you must let me protect you here" Wow, the love! The devotion! The pain! And everything in between, is just – wow! Oh gosh, my eyes are tearing up.

Because I wasn't around to help, not that I would want to anyways. Bai Zi Hua ended picking up Qian Gu bridal style – like Aaaahhhhhhh! Sorry. Excuse me. That was my fangirling moment on our favorite couple, Ahem! Anyways, so Bai Zi Hua ended up taking Qian Gu back to her room and taking care of her since I was nowhere to be seen. And while I was having such a good time up here spying and fangirling "Ariel, come down and see me, we need to talk" something just has to interrupt my fun like a long commercial break. Ugh.

I jumped down from the roof, scaring the crap out of Xia Zixun. Oops. After a bow at Xia Zixun in greeting and apology, I followed after Bai Zi Hua with a sulky "Yes, teacher" But a bit politely since Xia Zixun is still here. Well, looks like my spying record finally broke after a whole two times - note the sarcasm.

Bai Zi Hua sat down at his desk and after a flap of his wings – I mean, robes – he was down for an interrogation "What happened?" "You happened" I answered back in all irritated-ness. "Ariel, what did I tell you about the way you speak to me" Bai Zi Hua warned, ok, he is not in a good mood and we all know why. "Ok, fine, she got bullied by some of the disciples" I confessed vaguely.

I'm not wrong, there could be many other jealous eyes here besides Yu Shang Piao. "What?! Who?!" Bai Zi Hua suddenly slammed the table, scaring the crap out of me. Sheesh dude! Are you trying to give me a heart attack?! "I'm not giving names, after all this is all because of you" I told him clearly as I tried to calm my heart. Well, as clear as I could anyway.

"What do you mean by that?" Bai Zi Hua asked in confusion, looking like he actually got lost regarding our conversation. I let out a sigh, oh my gosh this dumb know-it-all. "I'm talking about your attitude towards Qian Gu when you're in front of everyone. Because you act like you don't give a damn about Qian Gu, no one respects her for who she is" I started. "Listen here teach, the disciples will only acknowledge her position only if you acknowledge her properly"