Chapter Six: Mentioning Mother Nature is a Big Deal?!

For the last test we had to walk through the 'three ponds', oh my god I'm so nervous, I've always been a mess of emotions and everything a true human would have, I think I'm going to burn to death before I pass through this one! Soon, one by one started to walk around the pool, some came out in painful situations, I'm so super worried now and it's my turn next! Oh no! I went in after Qian Gu and something weird happened!

As Qian Gu was going all "This water is so comfortable" The water wouldn't touch me at all! Now I'm in the middle of the pool and things were really starting to get obvious, some guy pointed at me and said "Hey, the water is not touching her at all" and the attention was now on me. "It's like the water is giving way to her" Another shouted.

"Just who is she!? Even the water has to respect her" Uh oh! This does not sound good. When I got out of the pool, Senior Shi Yi stopped me from walked further and asked me to follow him, this is seriously not good.

While I had to follow Senior Shi Yi, another senior announced to everyone that the third test is over and they everyone is now official disciples so what does that make me? After I changed, I was brought to the hall, the same place Qian Gu will be called to before she was put in a giant cage for ruining history or so they say. I was brought in front of the three superiors and was made to kneel in front of them where they look at me like I'm going to sprout wings.

"Um, what exactly is going on?" I whispered to Senior Shi Yi who was standing next to me and who by the way shushed me. Am I in big trouble for you know, water not touching me? "Ariel" the superior immortal with the mustache called me. "Y-Yes?" I answered back nervously.

"That's the name you wrote when you signed up for Chang Liu" he continued. "That's right" I assured him. "But what is your real identity?" He asked. I'm sorry, what?

"May I ask, what you mean?" I asked back to him. "You don't have a last name, you don't have an origin, and we can't find you anywhere on documents" He answered back. Ok, stay calm girl, nothing is revealed yet "Are you belittling me because...because I'm an orphan?" I asked back as if insulted and worked a little on my eyes so tears glistened, hey I'm a Julliard student; I should have a bit of drama skill. Seeing that they provoked me a little too much the younger-looking superior on the left jumped in "No, we want to know your identity, there have been too many incidents that force us to question you're identity"

Ok, keep it together and just say it as it is, nothing more, nothing less "I am Ariel from Mountain Zu" I stated firmly. I waited before I told them anything else in case they want to speak but no one did so I continued "And I'm the new sect leader of Mountain Zu" The moment I let the last word out of my mouth the superior immortal with the mustache shouted "How dare you! In this holy place, how dare you lie?!" You know, I've somehow predicted that this kind of thing will happen, especially from the superior immortal with the mustache, he was always the stubborn one.

"I speak the truth and nothing but the truth" I calmly and clearly stated to them. "How dare you continue to lie?! We already know, the sect leader Taoist Qing Xu is dead" He shouted. The younger-looking superior immortal jumped in again "Brother, wait, we should take care of the matter calmly, and you don't want to alert the others"

"I am taking care of it calmly; it is her who is being outrageous!" The stubborn old man shouted back in reply. Suddenly, the quiet Bai Zi Hua asked me "What do you have to prove that you are the new sect leader of Mountain Zu?" Thank father time he asked me that, this conversation is going nowhere "The temple feather, the complete book of the six kingdoms and the Zu Mountain sword manuscript is in my possession" I replied back to him. Hearing that, the stubborn one got wide-eyed while the younger one looked relieved.