Chapter Twelve: Plan To Save My Biased Part 1/2-Fake Coffin

Before I start, a special thank you to all my supporters.

Thank you for loving my book, I know my writing isn't that good so please feel free to point out my mistakes and continue loving Ariel and my creations. Thank You!

I thought for an ambush plan but decided against it so instead I pushed Taoist Qing Xu's coffin into the underground way that I just made. After closing up without a trace, I concentrated as much as I can "Mother Nature, please help me" I whispered as I closed my eyes. Luckily, it appeared, the fake Taoist Qing Xu's coffin, oh my god, thank you Mother Nature! As if on que, I heard footsteps so I made a door on another part of the room and slipped out.

This plan better work; after I put back the wall without a trace, I race back to the battle field, I knew I should've done something about that coffin, then I wouldn't be rushing like this! When I arrived, Dongfang was on the ground; I ran to him "Dongfang, what happened?" "My formation was broken by them" I pulled Dongfang up. I stepped out of the barrier "Looks like it's my turn" but then a message arrived with Lord Strange Decay's request for them to retreat, looks like they got the fake body of Taoist Qing Xu but the brow-less guy disobeyed and came forward "What's wrong? Too tired? After just a few underlings the little master has to come out? This is disappointing"

"Ariel, I don't think it's a good idea to provoke them" Dongfang whispered from behind. "Brat, you finally appeared" what? I've been here all along, are you blind? "Takes one to know one" I spat back to him. "If you kneel down and beg for mercy, I will be kind and not kill you"

"You sure are talkative, are we fighting today or what?" "Alright, if you are asking for it that much then I won't be polite" and flew towards me. I followed and we met in the air and he pushed out his hands the same time I did, I guess this is the part where we fight with our inner power, I'm not sure how much inner power I have right now but I'm up for the challenge. All of a sudden, we were thrown back as if two magnets of the same sides met and I hugged myself to get ready for the impact in the air while the brow-less guy was literally thrown away. I fell onto the barrier as both the water and vines cushioned my fall.

I gently slid down and Dongfang caught me when I almost reached the ground. When I looked back to the other side, the brow-less guy was being helped up by his underlings, looks like he got hurt big time. Let's take that as an advantage, I stand up straight without Dongfang's help "Let this be a lesson to you all, if you dare challenge Mountain Zu again, next time I won't be polite!" The other side looked a bit scared but they looked back to their injured master for the order to retreat. The brow-less guy tried to get up saying he is fine but then some kind of blue force prevented them on coming over to our side, we all looked up and it was the ruler.

The minute he landed, his minions all bowed down to him "Greetings to the Holy Ruler" Ma Ke turned our way, he and I made eye contact and I smiled at him to which he smiled back at. Then he turned to his underlings "Who let you harass Mountain Zu?" The brow-less guy tried to reason but Ma Ke used his magic to slap his face, wow that's a nice idea, you don't have to physically go and slap him and get your hand hurt. Plus it's a win-win situation, he gets slapped and you don't have to get hurt, I like it.

"How many times have I told you not to harass Mountain Zu?" You did? When was that exactly? Even I would like to know.

"Do you treat my words as wind beside your ears?" Maybe that's why. The brow-less guy got alert after hearing his rulers words that he tried to reason "Holy Ruler, I want to help you expand your territory and rule the world" "If I Sha Qian Mo want to rule the world, I only need to move one finger, do I need your help?"