Chapter Twenty-One: Warning!

"I swear Man Tian, you better spit it out before I make you!" I burst into Man Tian's room. "A-Ariel? What's going on?" Man Tian scrambled up from reading a book and came to me with a confused expression. "Don't act like you don't know, you planned this, and without me, how could you?! I thought we were in this together!" I continued screaming as Man Tian rushed to close the door and made sure no one was eavesdropping on us then pulled me further into the room. "Don't touch me! What do you think you're doing?!"

"What's wrong Ariel? Why are you acting like this?" Man Tian tried to get on the same page as me. "Don't you dare act innocent! I already heard from Sho Feng! I mean, how could you- and I had to hear this from somebody else-!" "Calm down Ariel!" Man Tian finally screamed which shut me up. "You acting this way was exactly the reason why I didn't tell you" Man Tian continued to burst and took a seat in front of her table.

"Now sit down" Obviously, I didn't comply and just kept standing there with a scowl on my face. "I'll tell you everything" I moved to sit down then as I mumbled "Obviously" "Now, where do I start?" Man Tian wondered "If it's concerning you, I know I destroyed the poisoned needles Yin Shang Piao gave you, so where are these iron needles that Bai Zi Hua was talking about coming from?" I pointed out grumpily.

"Right, but then I thought that maybe because we're not using the poisoned needles from Yin Shang Piao, we might end up giving away the game a bit" Man Tian explained. "But before I could tell you about this, Sho Feng came along" Man Tian blushed at the mention of Sho Feng. Oh yeah, I noticed that, looks like their romance is starting real early which is good I think. I can't think of any scenes that their development might end up messing things.

"I ended up telling him things and he said that he will help me with this role that he ended up doing and, that's it" Man Tian finished. After that, we both became silent. Man Tian probably waiting for me to say something while I tried to make sense of what she had just told me with the facts that's happening and the facts I already know. "So, Sho Feng already know everything then? About me, about-" I lingered. "No, just the part where we try to fool Yin Shang Piao who initiated first" Man Tian assured.

"Oh good" I silently let out a sigh of relief, I am so not ready for that yet. "But Man Tian, did you stop and think for a moment of the effects that you might have brought from this action?" I scolded Man Tian. "What? What do you mean? I didn't-" "There are still a lot of things that you don't know and you did this without discussing it with me, what if you changed things that we cannot afford huh?"

"I-" Man Tian turned her face the other way. "This is a dangerous weapon you are wielding here, do you realized that Man Tian?" I continued to scold her. "I-I-" "What if you actions flipped the entire story upside down? Did you think about the consequences of destroying everyone's future?" Man Tian's eyes watered as she tried to endure my scolding until she let out a sigh and whispered "I'm sorry Ariel"

"You know what? Sorry doesn't cut it! Ever since I got here I've always been worried about this day and night, so congratulations you made my nightmares come true!" I snapped at her mercilessly. Man Tian looked sorry but this is serious and I was not about to back down. I can forgive everything else but not this, not the one I have always been scared of and definitely not what I will regret the most. The same history all over again, just thinking about everyone's ending makes me feel helpless. "I hope you know what you did" I spit out bitterly and left with the wind, leaving Man Tian to hopefully repent over her actions.

"Perhaps, that was a bit too much, don't you think?" Father Time was waiting for me in my room when I got there, already frozen the time and all. "I don't actually" I snapped back brutally honest as I got ready for bed, basically minding my own business. "You should, I mean, I don't think she did anything so wrong, in a way she was just trying to help you" Father Time tried to reason with me. I let out a frustrated sigh and turned to him with a hand on my hip "Then maybe you should get her to help you than me, that'll make everything a whole lot easier don't you think?" I told Father Time sarcastically.