Chapter Eight: Sect Leader Ariel

Just like the quote 'Everything must come to an end' some things of mine ended today; without warning, Yun Yin arrived in Chang Liu. "Mountain Zu's disciple, Yun Yin greets his Sect Leader" Yun Yin bowed to me in front of everyone and in the middle of class might I add, now I understand how Qian Gu felt in the drama. Of course, everyone was surprised of this outcome, I felt flustered but I controlled myself and calmly as I could, I told Yun Yin "Rise" "Thank you Sect Leader" He thanked me and quickly got up.

And just in time Bai Zi Hua arrived to our class location and we bowed down to him, with his help we moved to the main hall to continue my meeting with Yun Yin. "May Sect Leader pardon me for arriving late, only through Honorable Superior's messenger did I know Sect Leader is at Chang Liu" Yun Yin explained and bowed to me. "It's alright Yun Yin, please get up" I helped him get up and told him "All that matters is that you are alright and that you have arrived here safely" "I am quite fine" Yun Yin replied with a mini bow again.

"Dongfang told me before he clearly left a message for you" I clarified. "I indeed received the message, the message said that there is an important matter and let me to come to Chang Liu to find a disciple called Ariel. But the message did not say what matter it was. There were many things to deal with within the Sect too, so I delayed the matter of fining Sect Leader.

I never thought that I nearly caused a bit trouble. If it wasn't for Honorable Superior's notice, Sect Leader would still be wandering outside. Please punish me, Sect Leader." Yun Yin explained and did a mini bow once again.

"Don't worry about it Yun Yin, it cannot be blamed on you, besides I am doing quite fine here so you needn't worry too much" I assured him. "Maybe Dongfang thinks that this matter is too important so he didn't write it in the message" "So I rushed here urgently to bring Sect Leader back to Mountain Zu" Yun Yin informed. Well, I guess it can't be helped, what's done must be done "Alright, then tomorrow, I will start the journey with you and return to Mountain Zu" I decided.

"Thank you Sect Leader" Yun Yin thanked me. Then all of a sudden Bai Zi Hua spoke up "Ariel, I would like to have a word with you" I told Yun Yin to leave. And just as Bai Zi Hua opened his mouth to speak the stubborn superior immortal came into the room with the younger one following behind him to stop him "Is it true? Ariel is going back to Mountain Zu?" The stubborn one demanded. "Senior brother, please wait!"

The Superior Immortals took their seat beside Bai Zi Hua and the stubborn one told me "Now that Mountain Zu have come to collect you, I will let you know that you can no longer stay in Chang Liu" What? "Between the leader of the Mountain Zu Sect and the disciple of the Chang Liu you can only choose one of them" Bai Zi Hua told me, what the hell? Alright, stay calm, let's take care of the situation calmly and rationally "In that case, I would like ask for the help of Chang Liu as the Sect Leader of Mountain Zu" I proposed as I bowed down on my knees.

"Although I do not know much at all, I know that Chang Liu and Mountain Zu have a very close-knit relationship, now Mountain Zu is in danger, in order to revive Mountain Zu, if possible I, as the Sect Leader of Mountain Zu would like to take on both roles. I ask Superior Immortals to please give us this hope" No one spoke after my words, they looked like they were a bit confused so I continued "As Sects, we should all branch out and help each other in times of need and throw away our discrimination, am I wrong to believe this?" "Very well, since you state it like that, you can continue staying at Chang Liu to find a teacher and learn" Bai Zi Hua agreed and the other superior immortals nodded in agreement.

Thank god that worked "Thank you Honorable Superiors" I bowed once again at them in thanks. Ok, finally got that one straightened out, now for the next new ones, I moved to Man Tian's room. She would definitely be angry like with Qian Gu in the drama "Man Tian, can I see you?" I went and knocked on her door. No answer, yep she's angry.