Chapter Eleven: Don't Underestimate Me, Boy!

As I finished dressing, I felt from my spy ladybug that Yun Yi is near and just in time, my room door opened. The guy just barged in my room! I turned and smiled at him, acting casual "Good morning, what is it Yun Yin?" "Sect Leader, I have important matters to discuss with Sect Leader, may Sect Leader quickly go with me" he announced, rude bastard, where did you leave your manners, down the toilet? "Can it wait? We have to attend the banquet" I tried to stall.

But the guy was sly "Both elders said that they have matters to discuss with you, you should go and take a look" Looks like it can't be helped, thus I followed the sly bastard. As I thought, he walked us into the forest, so I had to make preparations ahead. I put my hands behind my back, gestured and a rather thick vine flew into my hands; this should do for a weapon. When I felt that the forest was getting a bit deep I asked him "Yun Yin, where are we going?"

Yun Yin looked confused for a moment then answered "Both elders are waiting at the Secret Cave" Right, and seriously, secret cave? Couldn't you have done better with that name? It's so lame; it's so obvious that it's totally not a 'secret' cave and more like a 'death' cave.

"Why are they waiting at the Secret Cave?" I asked back innocently. "The secret cave on the rear mountain is where we hide all of Mountain Zu treasures, maybe, both elders want to pass you the Mountain Zu's treasure before you inherit the position of Sect Leader " fake Yun Yin answered back, did he make it up last minute? At least think about it then answer, I'm going to die of holding back laughter. "Really?" I asked back with a bit of mock, if he can hear it through.

"We're almost there, let's go" or he didn't, this is what happens when you're too ambitious, and you lose sight of all the hints. He stopped after a few steps and just waited, ok I'm getting tired of this too, let's get it over with "I think that's quite enough now Yun Yi" I called to him. Instantly, he turned and his expression changed "How do you know that?" is he retarded? "Little Yun Yi, twin brother of Yun Yin, how could I not know?" I sang the words as I circled around him, secretly leaving a trail of vine.

"You! How did you-""The pitiful little boy, who always have to carry all the pain of his brother, the kind little brother or should I say the pathetic little twin?" I continued to sing the words casually as I finished circling him. "You-" He tried to move and that's when I snapped my fingers and the vines from the ground wrapped themselves around him and squeezed him hard. "How-"

"Careful, these babies only listen to me" He tried to struggle, but the more he struggle, the harder these vines will squeeze so not too long, he started screaming "I told you to be careful, you people just don't listen" I walked closer to him "And now, face the consequences" I raised my arm and the vines pulled him so that he was now upside down "Ahhh!!" "Now, what should I do with you?" I thought loudly as I walked around him.

"No matter what you ask, you'll never make me talk!" He warned me, funny guy. "Don't worry, I don't want to hear anything out of your mouth, I already know what there is to know" I waved him off and in the corner of my eye, I saw him looking surprised for a second then he started calculating, if he could that is with blood in his brains. "Anyway, let's just um-"I gestured with my hands and more vines and leaves started to flow with the wind which might ended up creating a small powerful wind then they started wrapping and sticking to Yun Yi "What? What are you doing?" I didn't answer and continued my work of covering him up in greens.

When he was fully covered, I gestured with my right hand to turn him around while I used my left hand to use the vines and make them into a bird cage. Finally I stopped after making him spin for about fifteen rounds then focused on his body in the greens; I closed my eyes and imagined him shrinking into a bird size. I opened my eyes and there he was, mixed in the bundle of greens, I picked him up by pulling his clothes and put him inside my bird cage. The whole time he was jumping and screaming with his little voice to which I laughed and was going to walk back to the temple until I was stopped by a pretty man.