All Tied Up (18+)

I'm back with another oneshot! This is a modern AU/crossover with Din and Geralt! Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~(Y/N)'s POV~

I sigh, sitting in my apartment while I wait for Geralt to arrive home. I look over at Din, sighing boredly. I lean over on his shoulder, trailing my hands up his firm biceps.

"Love, you know I love it when you're like this, but, let's wait for Geralt to get back."

"But I wanna have fun now." I pout, my bottom lip stuck out. Din only chuckles, shaking his head.

"Patience. And if you're good, I'll fuck you nice and hard after Geralt suspends you. I know you like that." Din whispers into my ear, his stubble scratching the sensitive skin where my ear connects to my neck. A shudder runs through my body at his words and I clench my thighs together, trying to gain some sort of friction.

"Y-yes sir." I stuttered, laying my head on his shoulder while we went back to watching our TV show. After a few episodes, Geralt walked in through the door, shrugging off his blazer. He lays it over the back of the couch, walking behind me and Din, affectionately ruffling our hair, mine more so than Din's.

"How was the meeting love?" I ask, standing up and walking up behind him, draping myself over his broad shoulders.

"Tense. Irritating. Those selfish bastards are going to get what they want." Geralt growls, leaning on the counter. I frown, any excitement about tonight gone.

"I'm sorry love... Here, sit down, I'll get you a drink." I say, guiding Geralt to his chair and flitting about in the kitchen, grabbing my various strong alcohols from the cupboards. I mix together Geralt's favourite drink and pouring it into a glass with ice.

"Here." I say softly, handing him the drink and sitting on the arm of the chair.

"Thank you mouse." He says, downing the drink in one go. Din takes the glass, patting Geralt's shoulder.

"You're welcome love." I say, massaging his shoulders lightly. Geralt leans his head back against my arm, looking up at me with his amazing amber eyes.

"Mouse... Why is it that people think they can take from their employees?"

"Because, they don't understand anything about how people live." I say softly.

"They don't understand that we need a livable wage to be able to keep afloat in this world." Din interjects, sitting back down on the couch. I nod softly, gently kissing Geralt's cheek.

"You know that my company always has a place open for you. I know it's not a place that pays as well as the company you're in now, but it's certainly a better environment." I say softly, hugging Geralt lightly.

"I'll look into it." Geralt says softly, standing up.

"Now, I need to get this frustration out and I've been able to smell the arousal on you since I walked in the door." He says, a growl seeping into his sultry voice. He bends down, hoisting me up and over his shoulder.

"Now, what did Din over here say to get you so worked up?" He asks.

"She wants to be tied up and fucked out like a toy." Din says, the smirk evident in his voice.

"And you couldn't tie her up for me to use?" Geralt growls.

"You tie the knots better." Din says. I roll my eyes and look up at Din from my spot on Geralt's shoulder. Geralt throws me down onto the bed and turns to Din, pinning him to the wall.

"Excuses, excuses." He says lowly, his lips by Din's ear. Din visibly shudders, locking eyes with Geralt, who only reaches into the nightstand, not breaking eye contact, and pulls out a handful of rope.

"Now, help me tie our bunny up." Geralt says, pushing off the wall and walking over to me. Din follows, helping Geralt with the starter harness. Geralt starts on the legs, tying them into the chest harness. I watch Geralt, standing when told and walking over to where our suspension hook was in the ceiling. Din hoists me up in the desired position while Geralt threaded the ropes through the loop, securing them with an anchoring knot. Din releases me, letting the knots take my weight.

"Look how beautiful the little mouse is, just hanging there, waiting for us to devour her." Geralt purrs, leaning down to place a kiss on my lips. I kissed back, whining when he pulled away.

"Not yet mouse." Geralt growls, grabbing one of the knives from the bedside table and dragging it along my exposed abdomen, trailing down to my pants and slicing a hole in the crotch. I shudder under the kiss of the blade against my skin, trying to hold still as Geralt traced the inside of my thighs.

"Oh, how I wish I could mark you up love." Geralt growls, dragging the knife along my thighs. He pulls the knife away from my body, handing it to Din who placed it back on the bedside table. Geralt rips open my panties, undoing his belt and pulling down the zipper on his pants, pulling his cock out of his boxers. I let out a soft moan at the sight, watching as Din walked towards me. I bite my lip, looking up at Din. Geralt wastes no time thrusting into me, earning a mewl from me. I pant softly, Geralt giving me a second to adjust.

"Such a good girl for me... taking my cock just like that.." He growls, rubbing my hip with his thumb.

"Mine~" Geralt growls, rolling his hips. Din lets out a growl, his hand moving to grip my upper arm.

"Mine~" He growls. I moan softly, clenching around Geralt's cock. Din smirks, undoing his pants and pulling out his cock. He taps my lips with it, tracing it along my bottom lip. I open my mouth for him, looking up at Din. He sinks his cock into my mouth, thrusting lightly. I moan around his cock, looking at Din with wide, innocent eyes.

"Don't even look at me like that love. You are the furthest thing from innocence." Din says, thrusting in and out of my mouth while Geralt roughly thrusted into me. I moan loudly, my eyes fluttering closed.

"Fuck, taking our cocks so good like that." Geralt growls, picking up the pace. Din groans, thrusting faster. I moaned around Din's cock, swallowing while I looked up at him.

"Fuck~ so good for us love~" Din moans, rolling his hips. I moan loudly as they continued fucking into me, using me like their own personal toy. I moan as they both come inside me with low growls. Even after that and several orgasms that racked through me, they kept going. I pant around Din's cock, slowly growing way too overstimulated. I tapped on Din's thigh, looking up at him with tears in my eyes. He looks down at me, taking notice of the hand sign I was making. He halts his thrusts, tapping Geralt's shoulder.

"Hard stop." He says. Geralt stops his thrusts, carefully pulling out. I whimper softly, watching as Geralt carefully undid the anchor knot, lowering me to the ground slowly. I collapse into their arms, nuzzling into Geralt's chest. Geralt lifts me up and carries me to the bed, laying me down and undoing the intricate knots he tied hours ago. Din grabs the balm from beside the bed, rubbing it on the rope marks. I blink tiredly, looking up at the two men that were caring for me.

"You did so good for us love. You're such a good girl for us." Geralt praises, kissing my cheek gently. Din nods, kissing my other cheek.

"You're such a good girl." Din praises. Geralt sighs and gently picks me up, carrying me to the bathroom where he wet a washcloth with warm water and wiping me down. I smile lazily, running my fingers through Geralt's silver locks. Once I was all cleaned, Geralt lifted me up and carried me back to the room where Din was finishing up cleaning the room. He pulls back the covers, helping Geralt ease me into the bed, both of them kissing my forehead. Din climbs into the bed next to me, Geralt climbing in on the other side of me. I smiled sleepily, laying on my back while the men both turned on their sides, cuddling me while they stroked my hair. I slowly doze off, falling into a deep sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope y'all liked it! Please no hate with the terminology! I'm still new to writing about bdsm!

Luv y'all,
Aisy Daisy