Electric Love (18+)

Warning! NSFW ahead!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~(Y/N)'s POV~

I moan softly as Denki kissed down my neck, the movie long forgotten.

"(Y/N)..."

"Mmm, yes?"

"I-I wanna..."

"Wanna what love?" I ask softly, running my fingers through Kami's messy blond hair.

"I wanna mark you... again, so this time I can remember doing it." He whispers against my neck, earning soft shivers from me. I tilt my head to the side, allowing him access to the unmarked side of my neck.

"G-go ahead." I whisper.

"Y-you sure? I d-don't wanna hurt you."

"You won't. I trust you." I reassure him, gently combing my fingers through his hair. He nods and touches his fingertips to my neck, sending a small jolt of electricity through the skin. I feel the electricity burn through my skin, creating a scarring pattern. A soft hiss leaves my lips and Denki pulls his hand away, a concerned look on his face.

"You okay?" He asks. I nod.

"Tingly~" I whisper, kissing his jaw gently. He chuckles and runs his hands down my sides gently, sending shivers through my whole body.

"My beautiful, amazing (Y/N)~" He purrs, placing a kiss just above my waistband.

"Kami..." I whine, blushing.

"What? I'm just complimenting you." He says. I blush and hide my face.

"Don't hide from me love~" He purrs, moving my hands and pinning them to the headboard. He continues to send little sparks along my skin, slipping his finger under the waistband of my pants, pulling them down slowly. He then let go of my arms and pulled off his shirt, tying my wrists to the headboard with it. I bite my bottom lip, blushing.

"K-Kami..." I whimper, trembling slightly as he sent little waves of electricity through my body.

"Yes love?" He asks, pulling down my (F/C) panties.

"P-please...~" I whimper, wrapping my legs around his waist. He smirks and moves a hand down, gently rubbing my clit.

"Please... what?" He asks.

"Please... f-fuck me~" I whimper, blushing.

"Soon love~" He purrs, slipping two fingers into me. I whine softly. Denki only smirks and nips at my hip, sending some sparks through my body.

"Such a good girl (Y/N)~" He whispers, gently kissing my neck. He added a third finger, spreading his fingers as he thrusted them in and out while he did so. I moan softly, trembling under his touch. He soon pulled his fingers out and brought them up to his lips. I watch, blushing as he licks them clean.

"You taste good love~" He whispers, unzipping his pants and pulling them down with his boxers, just enough to free his hard cock. I blush and bite my bottom lip, subconsciously spreading my legs. Denki leans in close, resting on one arm while also pressing the tip against my entrance.

"R-ready (Y/N)?" He asks, panting slightly. I nod frantically, a soft whimper leaving my throat. Denki grips my hips and slowly eases himself into me, pushing in slowly until he was all the way in. I mewl softly, biting my lip so no one would hear.

"Fuck~ You're so tight." Denki moans against my ear. I blush softly, moaning when he rolled his hips.

"I'm gonna move now... okay?" He whispers breathily. I nod softly. He pulls out almost all the way before thrusting back in with a quick snap of his hips. I moan loudly, arching my back and tugging at the shirt that bound me to the headboard. Denki released my hands and continued to thrust at a steady pace. I moan loudly, my nails digging into his back. I rake my nails down his back, leaving some sizable scratch marks.

Denki angles himself differently and thrusts in harshly, earning a loud mewl from me when he hits just the right spot.

"Denki!" I mewl, panting heavily. He smirks against my skin and continues thrusting, hitting the spot over and over again.

"D-Denki... I-I'm g-gonna-" I was cut off when he kissed me roughly, giving a couple more rough thrusts. I moan loudly into the kiss, my body tensing up then trembling as I climaxed, waves of pleasure rolling through my body. Denki pulls out and strokes himself quickly, moaning my name when he came on my lower abdomen.

"F-fuck... (Y/N)~" He says breathily, leaning back on his heels. He then gets up and pulls up his pants, zipping them up before walking out. I pant softly, waiting for him to come back in. After a few moments, he walks back in with a wet washcloth. With gentle hands, he started to clean me up, whispering soft praises as he did so. Once he finished cleaning me up, he put our dirty clothes into a pile, grabbing one of his shirts for me to wear. He puts on a pair of pants he had left in my room.

I smile softly, happy to have him as my boyfriend. He also grabs a fresh pair of panties, helping me into them. He chuckles shyly and sits on the bed, turning on another movie, seeing as the last one was long forgotten. I sit up, letting him rest his head on my thighs while I played with his hair. Thirty minutes into the movie, I hear soft snores coming from Denki. I smile and cover him with a blanket.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day, we walked down to the common area, seeing everyone looking at us with red faces.

The silence was uncomfortable until Mineta spoke up.

"Damn Denki, good job dude! Get some!" He says. Denki blushes and hides his face in my shoulder blades. Iida hits him over the head.

"You needn't encourage him Mineta. You two, I sincerely hope you took precautions and practiced safe intercourse." He says sternly.

"W-we did..." Denki mumbles against my back.

"(Y/N), how are you feeling? Did he do proper aftercare?" asks Momo, a concerned big sister look on her face. I nod, blushing.

"C-can we p-please talk about something else?" Denki mutters, his face still hidden by my shoulder. I giggle softly and nod in agreement, going to the kitchen to prepare a bowl of cereal for each of us.

After breakfast, we headed to class. Aizawa looked at me and Denki and I gave him a look that said I would explain after class. He nods and I sit down with Denki.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, so this might end up being a series of oneshots... Maybe I'll make a seperate book for this because I'm loving this plotline.

Luv Y'all,
Aisy Daisy