Ink and Roses

Hey guys! This is a tattoo shop/flower shop au and a soulmate au. The soulmate AU is where you have a birthmark of where your soulmate first touches you and when they touch you it turns into a faded white scar. Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~(Y/N)'s POV~

It's been a year since the tattoo shop opened up next store and I've had some... interesting customers in my shop since then. Some just seek inspiration for their next tattoo, others coming in just to smell the flowers to relax before their tattoo appointment. But today, I received my most interesting customer yet.

It was a man with white hair and amber eyes, full sleeved of tattoos running up his muscular arms. I hum, my interest peaked as I approached the strange man.

"Is there something I can help you find, sir?" I ask, smoothing my apron.

"I'm looking for a daisy... someone said I could find them here." He says, his gruff voice sending chills down my spine.

"Um... yes, they're right over here. Is there a specific color you're looking for?"

"Just a plain, white one will do." He grunts.

"Okay... well here they are." I say, walking up to the display that held the daisies.

"Thank you." He says, picking out one of the fresher daisies from the lot and walking to the counter. I walk behind the counter, ringing him up for the one daisy.

"That will be three dollars and fifty cents please." I say, looking up at the man. He pulls his wallet out of his pocket, the chain on the corner of it, rattling as he opens it, pulling out a five dollar bill. He hands the bill to me and I accept it, typing in the amount and hitting 'cash', causing my cash drawer to pop open. I put the five in the slot with the other fives and grab the change.

"One dollar and fifty cents is your change. Thank you for shopping with us. Have a great day." I say, smiling. He nods and mumbles a 'thank you' before walking out of the shop, daisy in hand. I bite my bottom lip, blushing slightly.

"He was hot, huh?" asks my friend, popping up from behind me. I jump a foot in the air, looking at my friend.

"Wh-what? N-no..." I say, blushing brighter. Triss chuckles.

"Whatever you say." She says, going to tend to the roses.

At the end of my day, I said goodbye to Triss and locked up the shop, humming to myself. I walked around the corner to get to my car where I saw the handsome stranger from earlier sitting on a chestnut colored motorcycle, a tall-ish, skinny woman with black hair and eyes hidden by a set of sunglasses sitting behind him, her arms wrapped around his midsection. I felt a slight pang in my heart, sighing softly as I walked to my car, climbing into the driver's seat and turning the car on, letting the air conditioning hit me.

"Fuck..." I mumble. I don't even know why this was getting to me this bad... it's not like he was my soulmate or anything... I sigh at my thoughts, putting my car in drive and pulling out of the parking spot. I crank my music up the loudest it would go, listening to Citizen Soldier's latest release.

Once I arrived at my apartment complex, I parked my car in my spot, turning it off and pulling the key out of the ignition. I climb out of the car and shut the door, locking it behind me. I grab my apartment key and walk to my door, unlocking it and walking into the empty room. I go to my fridge, pulling out some leftovers from my meal from yesterday, putting them in the microwave to warm them up. I slip off my shoes, humming softly to myself as I turn on my TV, switching to my Netflix account to watch some comedy.