Perfect In My Eyes

Another Denki x Reader oneshot, sorry, not sorry, I love this boy.

This one is a sort of body positivity oneshot! I hope y'all like it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~(Y/N)’s POV~

I sigh, looking at myself in the mirror, spotting all my imperfections. I hum to the loud music playing from the bathroom where my boyfriend was showering. A sigh left my lips as I flopped down on the bed, pulling one of my boyfriend’s larger hoodies over my head. The baggy fabric covering the imperfections that haunted me. 

“Babe! Have you seen my-” Denki asks, cutting himself off when he saw me.

“That’s my hoodie… babe, what’s up?” He asks, sitting down next to me.

“Nothing. I just wanted to wear it… it smells nice.” I whisper, covering my mouth with the hem of the fabric and breathing in the scent. Denki smiles and ruffles my hair.

“Okay then. Anyways, have you seen my UA shirt? I’m feeling a bit nostalgic.” He says, getting back up and looking around.

“Yeah, it’s in my closet, hanging up.” I say softly, blushing a bit. He chuckles.

“What’s it doing in there love?” He asks, grabbing it from the hanger.

“I was wearing it because you weren’t… it’s comfy.” I say, watching as he pulled the shirt over his head, the fabric stretched over his toned body. I blush softly and look away, standing up and holding out my arms, the sleeves of the hoodie falling over my hands.

“What love?” He asks softly.

“Hugs please?” I whisper. He chuckles and hugs me tightly, lifting me up and setting me on his hip. I hum softly and bury my face into his shoulder.

“This isn’t a hug.” I mumble.

“Yes it is. It’s just higher.” He says, chuckling as he walks out of the room, heading downstairs. I smile and hug him tighter, clinging to him.

‘Fat… too heavy for him. Making him work too hard. Should walk, it’ll help.’ The voice in my head says, making me shrink back a bit.

“Love? What’s wrong?” He asks, setting me on the counter.

“N-nothing.” I whisper, looking at the ground.

“Babe, something is wrong… please tell me.” He says, looking into my (E/C) eyes.

“I-I just…” I trail off, tears starting to form.

“Just… what babe?”

“I-I d-don’t… feel pretty anymore… I-I’ve put on weight… I-I’ve stopped dressing up… I-I d-don’t like how I look… I-I’m scared you’ll find s-somone prettier…” I whimper. Denki tilts my chin up to make me look into his golden eyes.

“Oh honey… why didn’t you tell me sooner?” He asks softly, brushing my hair behind my ear.

“You are gorgeous honey… I’m sorry I haven’t been doing my job as your boyfriend to make you feel pretty. You look gorgeous no matter how much you weigh… no matter if you dress up or just wear sweatpants and my hoodie. I will never. I repeat, never, leave you for someone prettier… because there is no one prettier than you. No one.” Denki whispers, kissing me gently.

“You are the best thing that has ever happened to me.” He says, hugging me tightly. I hug back, crying quietly. Denki holds me close, letting me cry until the tears stopped coming.

“You are beautiful… okay?” He whispers, pulling back from the hug. I nod softly, looking at him.

“I love you.” He whispers.

“I love you too.” I reply, sniffling. Denki smiles and grabs his phone, hooking it up to the bluetooth speaker and putting on Talking Body by Tove Lo. He looks me in the eyes and stars singing along.

“Bed, stay in bed. The feeling of your skin locked in my head. Smoke smoke me broke. I don't care, I'm down for what you want. Day drunk into the night, wanna keep you here. 'Cause you dry my tears. Yeah, summer loving and fights. How it is for us, and it's all because.” He sings, looking me in the eyes while pulling me off the counter, setting his hands on my hips, dancing slowly.

“Now if we're talking body. You got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right. We fuck for life, on and on and on. Now if we're talking body. You got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right. We fuck for life, on and on and on.” He sings, smiling as we danced along to the music, the song continuing while we got lost in our dance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry it's a little shorter than the other oneshots. I just wanted to make a body positivity oneshot with Denki. I hope y'all like it.

Love Y'all,
Aisy Daisy