Our Happy Life (18+)

This one is a Hawks x Dabi x Reader onshot! There will be a part 2! NSFW Warning!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~(Y/N)'s POV~

I sigh, waiting for my boyfriends to get home. I hum, knowing Keigo was bringing home dinner while Dabi was going to bring some wine coolers to drink. My two amazing boyfriends, one a hero, the other a villain. They both got along well, I mean, they haven't burnt down an apartment building yet.

"Little mouse! Where are you~?" asks Dabi. I chuckle, walking into the living room.

"I'm here." I say, smiling at him. He holds up a couple six packs of our favorite wine coolers. I smile and grab them, putting three on the table and the rest in the fridge.

"How's your day been, love?" He asks, hugging me from behind. I smile.

"It's been good. I cleaned the whole place top to bottom. Again. I wish I could go with you one day. I want out." I say.

"One day little mouse. I promise." He says, his large hands resting on my hips. I nod and slip out of his grasp.

"Keigo should be home soon. Let's get the table set." I whisper, standing on my tiptoes to kiss his cheek. He smiles and slaps my bum as I walk away. I yelp and glare at him, setting up some silverware and plates at the table.

"Baby bird! I'm home!" Says Keigo as he walks into the apartment. I run to him and kiss his cheek.

"Welcome home Keigo." I whisper, walking back to the table.

"Hey bird boy." Says Dabi, looking down at the shorter of the two. Keigo rolls his eyes and sets the bag of fried chicken down on the table. I grab the containers out of it and plate us each and even serving.

"Alright you two, stand down." I say, popping open the wine coolers.

"Yes ma'am." They chorus, sitting down in their respective places at the table. I sit in between them and look at the two.

"Eat up." I say, starting to eat my own food. The two start eating, almost racing each other.

"Dammit. Can you two just be civil for once. Dinner is not a competition. It's a time to sit down and eat with those you love. And if either of you want some of this tonight you better behave." I threaten, my quirk flaring. The boys stop competing, nodding slowly.

"Right, sorry love."

"Yeah, sorry baby bird." They apologize.

"Better. Now. Keigo, how was your day?"

"It was okay. Would've been better if you were there." He says, eating his chicken.

"Dabi, how was your day?"

"Not terrible. Spent most of it listening to Shigaraki complaining." He says, eating his mashed potatoes. I smile.

"I'm sorry you have to listen to him like that hon." I say, sipping my wine cooler. I continued eating my food, listening as the boys conversed.

"I'm gonna get another wine cooler. Any of you want one?" Asks Keigo. I shake my head.

"One is enough for me, thank you though." I say.

"I'll take another. And hopefully we'll be able to have dessert soon." Dabi says, handing Keigo his empty bottle.

"If (Y/N) will let us~" Keigo purrs, walking into the kitchen. I watch him, blushing.

"If you two do dishes, I'll go prepare dessert for you two." I say with a wink. The boys eagerly start doing the dishes and tidying up. I get up and go to the bedroom, throwing on the set of (F/C) lingerie that Dabi bought me. I lay down on the bed, my back against the headboard while I grabbed the black rope from our bedside table. The boys walk in and look me up and down.