A Tour of London

Hey guys, I'm back with the second part to the London Institute oneshot! I hope you guys like this!

Just a small warning for some slight angst!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~(Y/N)'s POV~

I wake up the next morning to the breakfast bell ringing. I get up out of bed and throw on a robe, walking out of my room and looking to my right to see Jem, his white nightshirt collar sprayed with blood. I raise a brow and walk up to him.

"What's this?" I ask, pointing to his collar. He frowns.

"Oh, nothing. This is an old shirt." He says, looking away. I frown, knowing it wasn't the truth but leaving it at that.

"How about we go downstairs and eat, then we can go to the library, and if you're up for it, I can show you around town."

"That'd be lovely. As long as I can go in gear with a glamor rune." I say.

"Of course. Sounds like a plan." He says, holding out an elbow and leading me down the stairs to the dining hall. He walks me to the table and sits me down across from his spot, with Will giving me a death glare. I bite my lip and look down at the table, fiddling with the hem of my nightgown. The servants bring out our breakfast and set everyone's respective plates in front of them before leaving the room. I look down at the food, breathing in the mouth-watering scent of the sausage with eggs and toast, the yolks of the eggs still runny. I pick up my fork and knife, cutting into the sausage and eggs, dipping my toast into the yolk.

After breakfast, Jem met up with me at the doors to the dining hall and held out an elbow for me, leading me up to my room before leaving to his room and letting himself in. I enter my room and see Sophie standing at the foot of my bed, a set of gear in her hands.

"I overheard you talking to Mister Jem about walking the town in gear, so I found some that I think are your size." She says, holding them up.

"Thank you Sophie."

"You're welcome Miss (Y/N)." She says, handing me the gear. I take it and look at the black gear, seeing the corset that went with it.

"Sophie... is there one without a corset?"

"No, unfortunately the one for women has a corset."

"Okay, thank you." I say, watching her leave the room before stepping behind the changing screen, removing my robe and nightgown before putting on the pants from the gear and then the top along with the corset, lacing it up tightly before stepping out from behind the screen, putting on the pair of boots that came with the gear. I walk out of my room, walking over to Jem's room and knocking on the door.

"Come in!" He says, his voice soft. I walk into the room, my eyes widening before I shielded my eyes, turning away at the sight of him shirtless.

"Oh, (Y/N), it's you, sorry." He says, throwing on a shirt before buttoning it up. I turn to look at him, seeing his slightly defined abdominal muscles, my gaze trailing down to his v-line. I blush slightly, averting my gaze for a second until he finishes buttoning up his shirt, tucking it into his pants. He throws on a silver overcoat and looks at me.

"Are you ready?"

"Yes." I say, wrapping my hand around his upper arm. He leads me down the corridor, stopping at a large set of double doors. He opens the right one and walks me in, watching as my eyes widened in awe.

"Holy... shit..." I whisper.

"Such language for a lady." Jem says, chuckling.

"Screw that." I say, rolling my eyes.