My Kitty (18+)

A Shinsou x reader! Warning NSFW towards the end!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~(Y/N)'s POV~

I sigh, packing up my things to move into an apartment. As much as I would love to move overseas with my boyfriend, I need to finish college. I only have two years left, but two years is just too long. So, I decided to move out of my parent's house, as they've been bugging me to do since I turned eighteen. They didn't mind me staying through the first couple years of college, but towards the end, the family home became too much to handle.

'A phone call is here. A phone call is here!' Shouts my Allmight ringtone. I bolt over to my computer, relaying the video call through there.

"Hey kitty." Shinsou says, waving at me from the other side of the screen. I smile.

"Hey Shinsou... it's early for you, what are you doing up?"

"I woke up and couldn't fall back asleep. And I wanted to catch you before you ate dinner." He says with a yawn. I smile at my insomniac boyfriend and stand up, going back to my packing.

"I ate early, figured you'd pull something like that." I say, bending down to lift the box and place it on top of the other two piled in the corner of my room.

"You know me too well kitty. How's the packing going?" He asks, taking a swig of his energy drink.

"One more box and I'll be done." I say, packing up the rest of the contents of my room.

"That's great. When are you moving into the new place?" He asks.

"In three days. I'm excited. The school year starts soon so I can finally be alone and have time to study in peace. How's hero training going?"

"It's great. The agency I'm studying at is actually giving me a couple months break." He says, smiling softly.

"That's great hon." I say, mindlessly closing up the last box.

"It really is. I'm sending you a surprise for your house warming gift. I hope you like it. It should be there before you even arrive." Shinsou says, rubbing the back of his neck shyly. I smile.

"You didn't have to get me anything... I'll just be happy when I get to see you next." I say, sitting down in my office chair.

"You'll see me sooner than you know." He says. I smile.

"I know... but two years isn't soon enough." I say, sighing.

"Patience is a virtue." Shinsou says jokingly. I chuckle and shake my head.

"I know. I know... I hate waiting though." I sigh, leaning back in my chair.

"I know you do. But time is kind to those who wait." Shinsou whispers, 'patting' my head. I smile and sigh, rubbing my forehead.

"I know... I guess I'll wait." I mutter, pouting playfully.

"Good." He says, smiling at me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sigh, carrying a box up to my apartment, fumbling with my keys before fitting one into the keyhole, walking down. I set the box down, turning around, my eyes widening when I saw a familiar mop of purple hair. I walk to the kitchen to see Shinsou laying on the floor, for whatever reason, his eyes shut.

"Hey there kitty." He says, startling me. I jump back and look down at him, watching as he sits up.

"Sh-Shinsou?! How'd you get in here? When did you get here? What?" I stumble with my words, in shock. Shinsou stands up and looks down at me, smiling.