Jealousy

Hey guys! Here's part 2 to the Wolf, Moose, and Squirrel oneshot! 
Warning! Contains smut!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sigh, crawling out of bed carefully so as to not wake Geralt. I turn to look at him, seeing his sleeping face and smiling.

"My poor wolf..." I whisper, walking out of the room and going to the kitchen to prepare a drink to help me sleep. I jumped slightly when I felt arms wrap around my midsection, trapping me up against the person's body.

"Wolf..." I whisper, looking over my shoulder to see Sam. I jump away, pulling his arms away from my waist.

"What the fuck are you doing Winchester?" I ask, glaring at the brunette.

"Sorry, I just assumed since Geralt wasn't around I'd be able to... sneak in..." Sam says, rubbing the nape of his neck.

"No! I'm loyal to Geralt. What the hell man?! This is not your place to butt in. I am not a snack that you all get to share!" I scold, shaking off the feeling of his arms around me.

"Sorry... I just thought-"

"Well you thought wrong." I say firmly, seeing a familiar mop of white hair appear behind Sam.

"What are you guys doing?"

"Nothing, wolf. Let's go back to bed." I say, brushing past Sam and taking Geralt's hand and walking to my room.

"Why do you smell like him?" Geralt asks as we get settled back into bed.

"He tried to put the moves on me. I told him 'no, I belong to Geralt'." I say, leaning my head back against Geralt's chest. He 'hmm's.

"I can get rid of them if you want."

"No. I like them, I just can't believe he would try to do that." I say, sighing.

"He's been eyeing you ever since they moved in..." Geralt says, snaking his hands around my waist and pulling me up against him.

"Mine." He growls, kissing my jawline.

"All yours, Wolf." I whisper, closing my eyes as the drink I made kicks in.

"Sleep well love." Geralt whispers, kissing my temple.

The next morning I awoke to Dean and Sam yelling at each other.

"Dude what the hell?! You know I've been waiting to put the moves one her for weeks!" shouts Dean.

"Well it's too late because she's Geralt's! She made that abundantly clear last night!" Sam replies.

"Well who gives a damn! He's not moving fast enough! She's mine, dude." Dean shouts, his footsteps approaching. He slams the door open, revealing me snuggled into Geralt's chest. I look at him.

"May I help you?" I ask, a slight attitude in my voice.

"U-Um... breakfast is ready..." He stutters, walking out. I look over my shoulder to find Geralt shooting a glare at the other man. I chuckled, rolling over in his arms so I faced him.

"My big bad wolf." I say, burying my face in his chest.

"Does that make you little red riding hood?"

"No, it makes me the lumberjack that comes in to slay the beast and finds a loving, caring puppy in the place of the wolf." I say, smirking.

"Smart aleck." Geralt says, rolling his eyes.

"Now, breakfast sounds good. I wonder what they made." I say, trying to worm my way out of his grasp, only to fail miserably.