Mine (18+)

This is part 6 to the Brainwashed series. Warning! NSFW ahead!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~(Y/N)'s POV~

I gasp when Denki pins me against the wall of the elevator, kissing me roughly.

"D-Denki...n-not here." I whisper between heated kisses. Denki only growled, pulling my hips against his while he carried me off the elevator once we reached our floor. He fumbles with the doorknob, growling and kicking the door open once he has gotten past the doorknob.

He kicks the door shut, pinning me against it, not once breaking the kiss. I moaned softly when he bit my bottom lip.

"Baby~" He growls, undoing his pants with one hand. I blushed and tilted my neck to the side to allow him access. He nipped at my neck, causing shivers to run down my spine.

"D-Denki." I mumble, my hands resting on his shoulders.

"Yes love?" He asks, pulling down my shorts and panties.

"W-we gotta keep it down." I whisper.

"Then you just gotta try and be quieter~" He growls, biting my neck. I gasp softly, the protest that had bubbled up dying in my throat.

"Ready?" He asks, looking up at me. I nod softly, bracing myself. He pulls my hips down towards his, moving his up to meet in the middle. A gasp left my lips, my head falling back.

"F-fuck." He mumbles, his face buried in my collarbone. His teeth grazed my skin as he took a few deep breaths.

"S-so tight." He growls, catching his breath before he pulls out, pushing back in. He repeats the slow rhythm before he falls into a steady pace, perfectly angled by the way we were positioned. My mouth fell agape while he thrusted in and out roughly, his grip on my hips almost bruising. Sparks flew from his fingertips while moans left his lips.

"F-fuck baby~ you f-feel s-so good~" He moans, kissing my collarbone down to my breasts. He nipped lightly at the pale skin, finding his way to my nipples which he started sucking on lightly, rolling them with his tongue. Soft moans left my lips while one hand covered my mouth, trying to stifle my moans.

Denki continued his administrations, switching breasts at one point.

"My perfect (Y/N)... so beautiful..." He mumbles, nipping at my breasts before moving his kisses back up to my collarbone.

"D-Denki...I'm g-gonna-" He cut me off with a harsh thrust, causing my back to arch while my whole body tensed up. My climax hit, causing my body to tremble while I relaxed my back up against the door again.

"M-me t-too... I-I'm gonna-" He pulls out and strokes himself, still holding me up. His hips stuttered when he came, the white liquid spattering across my lower abdomen.

"F-fuck..." He mumbles, carefully setting me on the ground. I stumble, managing to catch myself on the bed before I could fall over.

"I'll get a washrag..." Denki whispers, kissing my forehead gently. He zips up his pants and walks out.

After a few minutes, he came back with a warm washcloth, cleaning my abdomen before carefully pulling my pants back up.

"You did so good baby." He whispers, cuddling me while continuing to whisper sweet nothings and praise into my ears.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next few weeks passed by before life took another turn for everyone in class 1-A. The League showed up during training, again. I don't know how this keeps happening.

The teachers authorized us to use our quirks in self defense, allowing us to make easy escapes from the villains. That's when Shigaraki showed up, right in front of me and Denki.

"There he is... our favorite weapon." Shigaraki rasps, scratching his neck.

"Wh-what are they talking about (Y/N)?"

"Nothing. Don't pay attention to what he says,

"No, do. Do pay attention. You are meant to be one of us Denki Kaminari. Don't you remember those fond memories we had?"

"What memories? (Y/N) What are they talking about?"

"Nothing. Get behind me." I say, lashing out with my quirk. I go inside Shigaraki's head and ruffle through his memories, finding a horrible one and playing it on repeat in his mind, next focusing on Dabi. I do the same, seeing Endeavor in those memories... I guess he's the lost Todoroki.

Before I could hit Toga, she had a knife at my throat.

"Try it. And I'll cut you." She hisses, the knife digging into my neck.

"Kami! Help me!" I call out.

"I-I'll hurt you."

"Do it!" I shout.

"N-no! I-I'll hurt you."

"Kami... I'll be okay... remember your training... target Toga." I say, using my quirk to relay the last bit. He nods and points at Toga.

"I'm sorry (Y/N)." He whispers, using his quirk. Toga was hit first, causing her to collapse, writhing around while electricity coursed through her veins. Then it hit me, the silght, but still large, shock that came from being so close to Toga. I crumble to the ground, breathing steadily to keep myself calm while the electricity coursed through my veins.

"(Y/N)!" Denki shouts, running to me.

"G-good job." I whisper, the current subsiding.

"Are you okay?" He asks.

"I'm fine. Good work on targeting her. Now, let's use this capture tape we were given and tie them up before they come to." I say, grabbing the capture tape from my pocket. We tie up the villains and start trying to find Mr. Aizawa. He spotted him and waved him over to us.

"What happened you two?"

"We got the leaders." I say, pointing to the three that were tied up.

"Good job. I'll alert the other teachers." He says, jumping up and swinging using his scarf. We sat on a rock by the Villains, watching them closely while we waited on the pro heros.

After a few moments, the pros came back with the police, arresting the villains and putting them in the back of the cars.

"Good job you two. Any idea why they came for you two in particular?" asks Mr. Aizawa.

"They were looking to take Denki back with them. They said he was their favorite weapon."

"Ah. Well good job keeping him here." says Mr. Aizawa. I bow slightly and smile back at Denki who gave me a thumbs up. I walked back to him and kissed his cheek.

"Good work love." I whisper, hugging him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you guys enjoyed this oneshot. I think the next part to this series will be taking place when they're graduated because I'm running out of ideas fo what to write when they're still high school students. Any and all Ideas are welcome.

Luv Y'all,
Aisy Daisy