Wonderful Life (18+)

Part 8 to the brainwashed series. Contains angst and smut! Procede with caution.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~(Y/N)'s POV~

It's been a few months since that night, I'm not pregnant, thankfully. Though I am a little disheartened, Denki and I agreed that it was best to wait until after we're married which is thankfully two months away now. I got myself put on birth control, which has helped ease our minds. Denki has risen up the ranks surprisingly quickly. He is now ranked twelve and still rising rapidly. I guess with the whole class of 1-A finally being heroes, the ranks are being overrun. I started taking on interrogation jobs as Denki's sidekick, able to get the information without having to torture them physically.

"Buzzy beautiful, I'm home!" He shouts, walking in through the door. I smile and run to him, kissing his cheek.

"How was work?" I ask softly.

"Today was busy. We got some new villains for you to interrogate."

"Oh?"

"Yeah, the villain Dabi is there. He's in a special cell and Todoroki is currently with him, apparently they might be related." Denki says, sitting down at the table. I grab the plates of food and set them in front of our spots.

"Oh..." I whisper, thinking back to the day in our first year when the villains attacked and I saw Dabi's memories.

"It's just a possibility." Denki says, shrugging

"Y-yeah..." I whisper, sitting down.

"So, how was your day?"

"Good. I finished the final steps to book our venue. Got my dress ordered, along with the shoes and flowers."

"Sounds great. And got the cake ordered?"

"Yup. That and finalized payments on your tux. Got the reception hall booked too."

"Sounds like you've had a busy day too love."

"Nothing more than usual." I say with a shrug, starting to eat my food. Denki smiles and eats his own food.

"Amazing as always love." He says, happily digging into the meal. I blush and eat my food.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two months passed and before I knew it, I was in the dressing room with the bridesmaids, getting ready. Mina, my maid of honor, helped me into my floor length flowy dress that had gold embroidery and a gold ribbon around the waist.

"You look beautiful (Y/N)." She says, starting on my hair. I smile at my best friend, seeing the rest of the girls swooning over their gowns.

"Are you excited?"

"Very... but also nervous..."

"Hey. Don't be nervous. You got this girl." Mina says, finishing my hair before she got started on my makeup. I smile at my friend's reassurance and sit still so she could do my makeup.

After a few moments, she leaned back.

"What do you think girls?" She asks, admiring her work.

"Stunning!"

"Gorgeous!"

"Amazing work Mina!" The girls shout, smiling. I smile at them.

"Thank you girls... all of you." I whisper, tearing up a bit.

"No crying!" Mina says, dabbing my eyes carefully.

"Right. Sorry." I say, recomposing myself. Then Mr. Aizawa walks in, his black suit a stark contrast to the yellow theme of the wedding.