Lovebirds (18+)

This one is a Hawks x Reader for my fellow Hawks simps out there! I hope you like it! There will be a part 2!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~(Y/N)'s POV~

I sigh, cooking dinner for my number 2 hero husband. I gently touch the necklace he gave me, not wanting to distract him from work. The feather floats up and tickles my nose, earning a soft giggle from me. I finish cooking and plate the food, setting the table. I remove the apron I wore, turning around to see Keigo flying towards the window. I giggle softly and open the window to let him in.

"Hey there baby bird. Dinner smells good." He states, sniffing the air before giving me a kiss.

"Fried chicken, your favorite." I say, smiling.

"Mmm... what're you trying to do to me baby bird?" He purrs, kissing my neck.

"N-nothing... I-I just wanted to make your favorite food so you could have it after a long day of work."

"Mhmm. Sure~" He whispers, going to sit down. I sit down in my chair and wait for him to be seated before I dug into the food in front of me. I sigh, trying not to let my cramps get to me.

"What's up baby bird? You look like you're in pain."

"I-it' nothing, just cramps."

"Oh lovebird, you should've told. I would've come home early. When we're done eating, I'll get your heating pad, okay?" He asks, his voice gentle. I blush and nod softly, eating my food quietly. Once we finished dinner, Keigo stood, grabbing the plates.

"I'll do the dishes and put the food away. You go lay down on the couch. When I'm done I'll start up your favorite movie and get your heating pad and snacks."

"O-okay... thank you." I whisper, going to the couch and laying down in the fetal position to try to soothe my cramps.

Keigo soon came into the room with my heating pad and a box of snacks.

"Realy to watch (F/M)?" He asks softly, plugging in my heating pad. I nod, smiling at this side of my husband that I didn't get to see often. But that's thanks to the hero commission.

"I prepared this box of snacks last week, I knew this time of month was approaching.' He says, handing me the box of snacks while positioning my heating pad in the right spot.

"Better?" He asks softly, kissing my forehead.

"Much, thank you Keigo." I whisper, looking into his golden eyes.

"Now, I'm just gonna..." He trails off, carefully snuggling in behind me, his red wings wrapping around my body like a blanket.

"There." He says, resting his head on my shoulder. I smile and watch the TV, happy just to be snuggled up with Keigo like this.

"Keigo..."

"Yes baby bird?"

"H-how would you feel about st-starting a family?" I whisper, blushing softly.

"I-I-... I-I'd love to. Why do you ask baby bird?"

"B-because I'd like to try for a baby... maybe later this month." I whisper, blushing.

"Just say the word Lovebird and I'll grant your wish." He whispers against my ear, causing a shiver to go down my spine.

"O-Okay." I whisper, snuggling into his chest while I continue to watch the movie.

~~~~~~~~

It's been a couple weeks since my period ended and I've decided today is the day I'd like to try starting a family with Keigo.

I got an idea, going into the room and putting on the sexiest lingerie I had. I then take the feather Keigo gave me and stick it down my top. The feather floats up and points to me, making me snicker softly.

I take the feather and run a finger along it gently, trying to relay the message to Keigo. Soo enough, I heard the door open and shuffling coming from the living room'

"Goddammit baby bird." He growls, walking into the room.

"I was in the middle of an interview. I had to lie and say I wasn't feeling well."

"You said you'd grant my wish whenever I said so. I'm saying so." I whisper, dropping my silky robe. Keigo's jaw drops for a second before my regains his composure.

"As you wish~" He purrs, pinning me to the wall and kissing me roughly. I smirk, my hands going from his shoulders to the base of his wings. He groans and nips my neck gently.

"Watch it~ Unless you're trying to get me riled up." He growls. I look him in the eye and smirk, stroking the base of his wings again.

"Fuck~ Baby bird. You just love going for my wings today." He growls, carrying me over to the bed. He slams m down onto the mattress, tearing off his shirt before he went about kissing down my lace-covered body.

"So sexy, just for me~" He growls, removing the lacey panties before teasing my clit. I moan, blushing softly.

"K-Keigo... please~" I whisper.

"Please.... what baby bird?"

"Please f-fuck me." I whimper, wrapping my legs around his waist to pull him closer. He smirks and grabs my hips, pressing the tip against my entrance. I take a deep breath, nodding to him. He then slams in, a low moan escaping his lips. I blush, moaning softly. He pulls out and thrusts back in roughly.

"I'm not going to go easy on you~" He purrs, his hands gripping my hips so tightly I could feel the bruises forming already. He starts up a pace, thrusting in and out rough and fast. Groans and grunts escaped his lips while he reached up for the headboard with on hand, gripping the wood tightly. I moan loudly, my nails raking down his tanned back.

"Fuck baby bird~" He moans, panting softly as he sped up, angling differently. A loud mewl left my lips as my back arched up.

"Found it~" He purrs, continuing to thrust into the one spot. I moaned, my body tensing up as my climax came closer and closer.

"K-Keigo~ I-I'm gonna-" I moan, being cut off by a harsh thrust.

"Good baby bird, cum for me~" He whispers breathily against my ear, giving a couple more rough thrusts against that spot. I rake my nails down his back, my body trembling as I climaxed, moaning his name repeatedly.

"Fuck baby bird..." He moans, thrusting a couple more times before burying his cock deep inside of me.

"Baby bird!" He cried, his own body shaking slightly as he came. I moan softly at the warm feeling, panting softly. He looks at me.

"Don't even think we're done~" He whispers with a wink. I blush and look at him with wide eyes.

"I'll keep going until I'm certain you'll be pregnant~" He purrs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you guys liked it! I will be writing a part 2 soon! Don't worry!

Luv Y'all,
Aisy Daisy