The Wolf, Moose and Squirrel

So, I had an idea. I hope y'all enjoy this Witcher/Supernatural Crossover!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~(Y/N)'s POV~

I sigh, slumping down at the table in the bunker. That hunt had taken a lot out of me, but not Geralt, it seemed. He was already browsing through his laptop, trying to find our next case.

"Hey, big guy, take a breather. The cases aren't going anywhere." I say, wiping the sweat from my brow.

"You relax. I'll do my research." He grunts, typing quickly. I roll my eyes and sigh, standing up and walking to the kitchen, preparing a burger from the fridge that we had leftover. I hear footsteps behind me and whirl around, just to see Jaskier, our hunting buddy who was a bit of a know-it-all when it came to lore.

"What was it this time? Geralt seems a little on edge."

"Well, I may have... slightly, kinda sorta... died." I explain.

"How'd you come back this time?"

"The angel, Yennefer, sent me back, claiming that there was something between me and Geralt that had to happen because of 'destiny'." I say, putting finger quotes around the word 'destiny'.

"Oh ho. You and Geralt?!" Jaskier says incredulously, a laugh leaving his lips.

"Like that'll ever happen! He's the most emotionally distant man I've ever met!" Jaskier jokes. I bite my lip and blush slightly.

"Yeah... but if you look past that..."

"Ooohh. You like him." Jaskier says, a mischievous grin coming over his face. I frown.

"Y-yeah... so what if I do?"

"I am so telling him!" Jaskier says, darting off down the hallway.

"No you are not!" I growled, running after him at full speed, managing to tackle him right before he was able to get to the room where Geralt was doing his research.

"Geralt!" He shouts. "(Y/N)-" I cut him off, digging my elbow in his spine.

"Don't. It's not your place." I say lowly.

"What do you want, bard?" Geralt asks, walking into view.

"N-nothing. Just wanted to let you know that (Y/N) here was trying to kill me." Jaskier lies, glancing back at me.

"(Y/N), don't kill the poor man... he isn't worthy enough to die at your hand." Geralt says, a teasing tone directed at Jaskier in his voice. Jaskier pouts and I release him, standing up and walking past Geralt, heading towards my room, all appetite gone.

"I'm heading off to bed. Good night you two." I say, walking into said room and flopping down on my bed, my thoughts racing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day rolled around and Geralt, Jakier and I were back on the road with Jaskier playing karaoke tracks over the radio and singing along with them with his own lyrics based around the lore of the monster we were going to hunt.

I rolled my eyes at our bard's behavior, looking out the window as the trees and buildings flew by. After several hours of driving, we finally stopped in the town we were driving to, pulling into a low-end motel to stay for the night.

"Dibs on the second bed!" Yells Jaskier, having bunked with Geralt last time. I pout and sigh, glancing over at the white-haired hunter next to me. Geralt rolls his eyes.

"I don't bite, (Y/N), if that's what you're worried about." He states, a slight joking tone in his gruff voice.

"I'm more worried about your night terrors." I say, looking into his golden eyes. He averts his gaze, frowning even further.