Foggy Memories

Part 2 to Brainwashed!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~(Y/N)’s POV~

I woke up in Recovery Girl’s office, looking around.

“Kami?” I question, seeing the small nurse.

“He’s awake. And he’s asking for you.” She says, helping me up. I shakily stand and follow her to a padded room, seeing Kami in a similar rig to what they used on Bakugou at the sports festival.

“I’ll leave you two alone. If you need me just press this red button here.” Recovery Girl says, pointing to a large red button on the wall. I nod and watch her leave, then turning to Kami. 

“(Y/N) You finally came.” He says, looking at me with crazed eyes.

“I had to… I’m the only one who can knock some god damned sense into you.” I say, sitting down right across from him.

“What’re you doing (Y/N)?” He asks wearily.

“Just relax.” I say softly, placing my palms on either side of his head. I enter his mind, flipping through the memories within, trying to find the ones of the League of Villains. 

Once I found them, I extracted them, putting them into a special orb that went with my costume to help me with interrogation. I then pulled up a peaceful memory for him, the one of our first kiss, and left the room, leaving him to relive the moment over and over again.

I walk down the hall and hand the orb over to the investigators.

“That’s all I got… please, don’t blame him… it’s our fault he went over to them in the first place.” I whisper, then walking to Class 1-A.

Once I entered the class, I was greeted with cheers and hugs from almost everyone.

“(Y/N) you’re back!” They all say, earning a small smile from me.”

“Yeah, I’m back.” I mutter.

“Mr. Aizawa, can I please get copies of the work I missed? I’d like to try to catch up with everyone.” I say with a small, almost apologetic bow. He nods and hands me a tall stack of papers. I thank him and walk back to my seat.

~Denki’s POV~

I smile, staring into her beautiful (E/C) eyes, gently cupping her face in my palms as she leaned in, her soft lips against my own, chapped ones. In that brief moment that our lips met, I was in heaven. Her warm hands moved to rest on my shoulders while mine settled on her small waist. 

After a few seconds, I pulled back, looking into her eyes once more.

“How did I ever get so lucky to have you?” I ask breathily. She blushes and giggles, fiddling with her (H/L) (H/C) hair. I blush softly, unable to stop staring at her beauty.

“K-Kami? You okay?” She asks, her face a bright red. I blush and sit back.

“Y-yeah… you’re just… so beautiful.” I say breathily. She lets out a squeak and hides her face.

“Th-there’s something wrong with your eyes then.”

“My eyes are perfectly fine. Although, I may go blind from your beauty.” I flirt, winking at her. She squeals and buries her face further into her palms. I gently peel her hands away from her face and kiss each of her palms.

“Gorgeous.” I whisper.

“O-oh hush.” She says, her face red enough to rival a tomato.

“Never, not until you accept my compliments~” I say, kissing her cheeks.