Preview!

Hey guys! I'm back with something new! I'm trying my hand at writing some original character x (Y/N) oneshots! I'll need a cover for the book but hopefully Wattpad will let me post it! Anyways, Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~(Y/N)'s POV~

I sigh, standing at the top of the hill with my sword drawn. Alone and without backup, I found myself looking over the side of the mountain at my enemy's vast army.

"Fuck..." I mumble, watching my enemy ride towards me.

"I had planned for basically anything." They say, their gold and silver armor glinting in the sunlight. "But this... I never predicted." They say.

"Well, Adaiah, I couldn't just give you what you wanted, could I?" I snear. They huff and roll their eyes.

"I guess you couldn't... but how do you plan on taking on a whole army by yourself?"

"I guess we'll just have to see." I say. They turn their lip up in a snarl.

"Charge!" They shout. The army, a sea of black, silver and gold armor started riding towards me. I ready my blade, holding my shield up to block their arrows, throwing the useless piece of wood aside before drawing my second sword, twirling them both with the flick of my wrist before running towards the sea of men and women.

"You'll never make it!" taunts Adaiah. I only grunt, blocking blows while landing several of my own. A few moments into the battle, I found myself impaled on a pike, the pole in the hands of someone familiar.

"Akivah?" I ask in disbelief, my own friend turned on me.

"(Y/N)... You knew you couldn't win... why did you try?"

"I was the lands-ngh- last hope... as were you! You traitor!" I shout, pulling the pike from my midsection, whirling the weapon around my head before slicing my former best friend's throat. Adaiah's laughter was heard from behind me, the army halting its attack.

"Fuck, (Y/N)... you actually thought you could best my army?! What a fool~" She purrs, her abnormally green eyes locked on my wound. I only drop to one knee, muttering a healing spell. I hissed as my wound mended itself before I snapped my head up to gaze at Adaiah. I hold my hands at the width of my body, mumbling a spell, one of great destruction. The ball of flame built in between my palms, only growing in size as I raised my hands above my head.

"No! Forbidden magic!" shouts Adaiah. I finish uttering the spell and smirk at my enemy, pulling my arms back before unleashing the ball of pure chaos on their army. The soldiers wailed as the flames enveloped their bodies, the smell of burning flesh filling my nostrils.

I turn my body to face Adaiah, mumbling another spell, this one more targeted. I aim two fingers at them, making sure my aim was true before uttering the release word for the spell. Two bolts of chaos flew through the air, embedding themselves in Adaiah's armor, right next to their heart. I walk towards them, dragging both of my swords on the ground. I kneel next to their prone body and take the crown from their head.

"I am now the leader of Devillsea... the land of warriors..." I say, driving my sword through their chest, listening to the satisfying crunch as it went through their ribs. I turn to the army, what little remained of it.

"I am your new leader! Kneel before me!" I shout. They all fall to their knees, removing their helmets.

"That's more like it!" I shout, walking over to Adaiah's horse, mounting the beast before riding down the hill.

"With me!" I say as I rode through the sea of people. They all follow on foot, walking all the way back across the borders to their homeland.

Months passed after I had claimed the throne of Devillsea and it was taking some getting used to. All the people kneeling before me, doting on me and bringing me things for my table.

"Akoni, of Loskinake, your highness." announces my knight. I wave him aside, looking at my lover.

"Akoni..."

"(Y/N)... or should I say, your majesty?" He asks, bowing. I chuckle and run down from my throne, hugging my lover.

"It's been ages, we thought you perished in the battle, but then... we saw that Adaiah bore no crown... so we made the reasonable assumption and came over."

"We being?"

"Mommy!" shouts Alanis. I gasp and kneel down, hugging my daughter.

"You used your forbidden spell... I saw the carnage." says Akoni. I purse my lips and look at him.

"I had to... they turned Akivah on me..."

"Not her..."

"Yes, indeed they did."

"Aunty Akivah... she turned bad?"

"Yes my love... I'm sorry, I know how much she meant to you." I whisper, cupping my daughter's cheeks in my hands.

"Aunty Akivah tried to kill mommy."

"But mommy didn't let her." butts in Akoni.

"No, mommy didn't."

"Yay mommy!" shouts Alanis. I smile and pick her up, whirling her around.

"Stay with me mommy."

"I will, my dear. We can all live happily here. Without all those constricting laws... we..." I glance at Akoni. "We can have another child..." He beams and hugs me and Alanis, kissing both of our heads.

"I love my girls." He whispers.

"We love you too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you guys liked it! Should I continue trying my hand at this?

Luv y'all,
Aisy Daisy