I Missed You

Osamu's POV

     It has been 13 years since that incident. I looked up in the sky, still remembering the pain every time I closed my eyes. It's been 13 years since I last saw you.

Osamu: "I miss ya, Tsumu..." I sighed. "Everyday. Hope to see ya soon again."

Suna: "Samu!!" I heard my boyfriend calling for me and I turned to see him waving and waiting with some of our friends. I ran back to them and gave Suna a peck on the cheek.

Tendou: "I wish all couples would just step on a lego." he rolled his eyes.

Oikawa: "Awww, TenBabe... don't be like that...you'll find that perfect someone" He hugs him. "Maybe in a cafe and you two would lock eyes and just fall in love!" he squeals.

Kenma: "Aww, sweetie... who told you that b*llsh*t." Everyone laughed. We went to the cafeteria.

Semi: "All I'm saying is, I agree with Tendou. I hope you guys stub your toes."

Suga: "You guys are just jealous!" He said as he snuggled his face in the crook of Daichi's neck which earned a chuckle from his boyfriend.

Sakusa: "Ewwww..." he sprayed disinfectant in the air, which made everyone laugh.

Suna: "Can't you guys just be like Akaashi." he gestured to the pretty guy at the end of the table who was just watching and laughing at them.

Akaashi: "Just because I'm keeping my mouth shut doesn't mean I didn't want you lovey-dovey couples to choke on ice cubes." Daaaamn.... We all started laughing again. Nobody expected that from the quiet guy.

     We kept laughing and talking when I heard my phone ringing. I took a look to see who it was. My eyes widened and slammed my hand on the table and quickly answered. I quickly stood surprising my friends from the sudden action.

Suna: "Babe?" he held my shoulder, he looked worried.

On Call

Atsumu:

"Samu?"

Osamu:

"SUMU!"

I got excited! I can't believe it, it was my brother!

Atsumu:

"How have ya been?"

I could hear him giggling. He hasn't changed and I can't help but smile.

Osamu:

"I've been good." I smiled

"How about ya?"

Atsumu:

"I've been doing good as well."