The Past

Osamu and Iwaizumi were finally good enough to be discharged, Kuroo was still doing physical rehab while Bokuto's still bedridden under Akaashi's strict supervision. But now everyone's gathered in the room waiting for Kuroo, Bokuto, and Atsumu to explain the situation but the three seemed to be having a silent conversation with their eyes.

Osamu: "Tsumu..." The fake blonde looked at his twin. "I know I said that I'll wait fer ya to tell me but..." He looked at Bokuto and Kuroo. "Yer surrounded by these dangerous people that I don't know 'bout and it's makin' me very anxious..." He bit his lips. "Tsumu... facin' that omega made me realize how weak I am... That's the third time I couldn't protect ya..." He cried and it broke Atsumu's heart.

Atsumu: "I'm sorry fer worryin' ya too much, Samu..." He looked down, gripping his knees. "I- - I..." He took a deep breath before he felt a hand on his back. He looked up and saw Kuroo and Bokuto smiling at him, nodding which earned a glare from Sakusa. "Alright... I'll tell ya." Osamu held his hand. "I think we should tell everyone first where I've been fer the last 13 years." Osamu nodded. "Ca- - can ya?"

Osamu: "When me and Tsumu were kids... we were abused by our Father everyday." He felt angry just remembering that monster. "It was hell in that house every time he came home but despite all that, we had our Mom who literally saved us from his rage. She would always put herself in harm's way just t- - ta protect us." The twins got teary. "She was the bes- - best!" He said bitterly. "She was beautiful, kind, and just amazin'..." He choked and Suna hugged his side. "But one night- - " He trembled. "She just couldn't handle what that man did... I tried wakin' her up but there was just too much blood!" He cried. "Then that... man... found me. He tried ta beat me up but Tsumu stopped him." Sakusa felt uneasy. "In the end, he knocked us both out." He pulled Atsumu onto his lap, hugging the fake blonde from behind. "We woke up in a hospital after 2 days." He buried his face on Atsumu's shoulder, unable to continue.

     When the Miya twins finally woke up, police were already in their room, waiting and ready to ask them what had happened. Osamu, despite his pain, got up and went to the next bed where his brother rested, hugging him. Atsumu was in a daze, he was awake, he didn't move much nor did he talk and it made his twins sad and worried.

Police: "Can you tell us what happened?" Osamu took it upon himself to tell them what happened up until he blacked out. "Was anyone else besides you and your family present at the time?" Osamu shook his head and the police sighed. "Do you have any other family members you can tell us that we can call for you?" The little boy shook his head again. The police looked at each other, looking a bit frustrated. "Alright kid, I'm going to be straight with you." He put his notes down and looked at the poor little boys on the bed. "When we found the two of you, hugging each other, out cold..." He took a deep breath. "Your father laid dead just inches from you guys." Osamu's eyes widened.

Osamu: "Wh- - who killed hi- - him?" This was too much for the little. He could remember that his Father was ready to kill him just seconds ago. There was nobody else with them that night.

Police: "All we can say is that... whoever killed him was a coldhearted beast." Osamu was just shocked, the police just described such a gruesome scene to him about his father's death. It sounded like he was killed by some wild animal that was out of this world.

Osamu: "Wha- - what happens ta me and Chumu now?"

Police: "Well..." He really pitied the poor boys but there was really nothing he could do. "Child services will be called and will be taking you somewhere where they'll help you look for a new home..."

Osamu: "NO!" He hugged his brother. "He knew that he could get separated from Atsumu if they took them away. "Ya won't take Chumu away from me!" He saw it on T.V shows before. "Ya can just bring us back ta our house!"

Police: "We can't do that... You guys are too young to be on your own... You ne- - "

Osamu: "NO! CHUMU ONLY NEEDS ME AND I ONLY NEED CHUMU!" He cried.

Atsumu: "Cha- - Chamu..." He cried, hugging his brother tightly.

Osamu: "Yer not takin' us!" He protested and the police were about to say something.

"Don't worry, they won't." A woman in a suit came in. She was Alpha and everyone could sense it. She gripped the policeman's shoulder. "I'll take it from here." She smiled but it just gave everyone chills. "My assistant will talk with you." Now, it was just the twins and her.

Osamu: "Yer not takin' Chumu away from me."

"Don't worry, I won't." She smiled and leaned back on her chair, crossing her arms over his chest. "I'm here to make you guys a deal."

Osamu: "She gave me a choice I couldn't refuse." He looked at his friends, finally calming down. He cupped his brother's face. "Tsumu... got traumatised too much." The fake blonde hugged him, burying his face on Osamu's shoulder. "She said she could provide Atsumu the best treatment abroad, while I stay behind, study and get stronger."

Sakusa: "But why would she do all those?"

Osamu: "She was our late mother's sister."

Suna: "So, basically Tsumu was staying abroad for treatment while you stayed behind?"

Osamu: "Ye- - "

Atsumu: "But I didn't get treatment." Everyone froze and turned to him.

Osamu: "Wha- - what do ya mean?" He was too shocked.

Atsumu: "Auntie didn't send me away fer treatment..." He looked at Osamu. "She sent me away ta protect ya." 

.

.

.

.

TBC