We Missed You

*Smacked!

Osamu: "Ow! What the hell!?" He turned to see his teacher glaring at him. "Oops..."

Teacher: "Don't Oops me, Miya." She crossed her arms, "Stop making a commotion. I don't care if you're the top alpha, return to your seat!"

Osamu: "Yes ma'am..." He started walking back to his seat.

Teacher: "Put down your sister..." She groaned as she pinch the bridge of her nose. Osamu turned to look at his teacher, full of confusion.

Osamu: "Sister?" Suna raised his hand that caught everyone's attention.

Suna: "Atsumu's a boy..." Everyone in class, except Osamu and his friends were shocked or surprised and just stared at Atsumu who got embarrassed with all the attention.

Naoki: "Well, daaaaamn..."

Ayato: "Wooow... He's really pretty..." Some others were agreeing.

     Atsumu was getting overwhelmed with all the attention and a lot were getting too close, Osamu didn't like that. He hugged his brother and let out a growl; releasing some deadly pheromones. He glared at everyone in class.

Osamu: "Anyone who wants ta get close with my brother goes through me first." He threatened and everyone just nodded in fear. "Good."

Atsumu: "Samu... stop scarin' everyone." He tried to scold his brother, but he just looked like an angry pikachu, just adorable.

     Osamu turned to look the other way so Atsumu wouldn't see him laughing but he was doing a bad job at it. The fake blonde pouted and started hitting his brother's chest but it just felt like light pats to Osamu.

Osamu: "Ok, ok... I'm sorry..." He was still giggling.

Teacher: "Osamu get back to your seat." She pushed the taller male towards his seat. "And Atsumu... " She looked around. "Where should I put you..."

Atsumu: "Ohh... " She turned to the fake blonde. "May I be seated with Omi?"

Osamu: "What!?" He stood from his seat. "NO! NO! NO!" He glared at Sakusa.

Teacher: "O...mi?" She looked confused but then from the far back of the classroom; a hand was raised and everyone was shocked, when the most cold and germaphobic person was acknowledging a nickname for him. "Well, it seems like today is just full of surprises!"

Osamu: "NO! Tsumu, can sit with me!"

Teacher: "No, you'll just keep bothering him." Then she turned her head to Sakusa. "Is it alright with you if- -"

Sakusa: "Yes" And again, everyone was surprised again. 

     The Sakusa Kiyoomi looked a bit excited to be seated with someone. But not before a strong argument from Osamu.

     After class, Osamu and his friends just surrounded Atsumu; protecting him from unwanted attention and gazes. They got to the cafeteria and decided that the alphas (Osamu, Sakusa, Iwaizumi) along with Semi (beta) should go and grab their food, while the Omegas (Oikawa, Suna, Kenma, Akaashi,) along with Tendou (beta) should stay with Atsumu.

      The omegas and beta were really getting along and can't help but think how adorable Atsumu is, he's really different from Osamu. 

Oikawa: "Soooo... Tsumu..." Everyone looked at the chocolate haired male. "What's going on with you and Sakusa-chan~?"

Suna: "Samu's going to kill you if he hears you right now..."

Oikawa: "He's not here and I know you guys are just as curious as I am." He shrugged.

Tendo: "Well, the twink is not wrong... Sakuas isn't exactly the type to get attach nor actually like someone..."

Oikawa: "Exactly... wait, did you just call me a twink- -"

Tendou: "Not important..."

Akaashi: "I think Sakusa-san is just naturally drawn to Atsumu's charms..."

Kenma: "Yeah... can't blame him. So far, everyone that has laid eyes on Atsumu has already fallen in love with him. " He was playing with his phone.

Oikawa: "Yeah... and out of all those admirers, the one that caught our little Tsumu's attention was our not so adorable germaphobe..." He batted his eyelashes.

     Everyone was looking at Atsumu who was blushing. The fake blonde was fidgeting with his fingers and couldn't even look at Oikawa and the others.

Atsumu: "It's not like... I like him..." His voice was so small but the others still heard him and they couldn't help but grin and chuckle at how adorable he is. "He just... seems... really nice..." After a moment of silence, he looked at his new friends and saw how speechless they were, even Kenma was looking at him and ignoring his game. "Gu- - Guys...?" Everyone burst out laughing.

Oikawa: "Sa- -Sakusa!?" He laughed "Nice!?" He wheezed out. Tendou was rolling on the floor laughing.

Akaashi: "I know..." He giggled "it's mean to laugh...hehe but..." He kept chuckling.

      Everyone was having a good time; laughing,when Osamu and the others finally came back with a lot of food in their hands. They laid a big blanket and gathered around. Osamu sat between Suna and Atsumu, and Sakusa sat beside Atsumu which was a little too close for the blonde, but he didn't mind; he liked the taller male's scent. Osamu kept glaring at Sakusa, but Suna kept smacking his head, telling him to let them be.

      Everyone was enjoying their time; eating, talking, laughing and getting to know more about Atsumu.

Akaashi: "But, Atsumu-san..." Everyone looked at him. "Where have you been all these years?"

Semi: "Yeah... and why did you have to leave in the first place?" Everyone turned their attention to the fake blonde who now has an indescribable face.

Osamu: "Guys... It's not the time..." He had a dark expression, but he held his brother's hand. "Tsu- -"

"Awww... Why not?" Everyone turned to where the whining voice came from. "And here we are, thinking you've missed us too..." He pouted.

"Hi, Tsum-Tsum!" He waved like an excited child amd then they grinned.

.

.

.

.

TBC