Feelings

Kuroo and Bokuto transferred to their campus and just like they said, they really were working hard in courting Kenma and Akaashi. But despite the two fitting in, the group could clearly see that Kuroo and Bokuto had a connection with Atsumu that the three are very cautious of being discovered, it wasn't something romantic or anything, it was just clear that they have been through something together.

     After six months of being pursued by two idiots, the two omegas knew that their feelings for the two Alphas were clear and they were ready to tell their answers. Akaashi had planned to ask Bokuto to a night carnival that was opening near the campus and by the end of the night on the ferris wheel he confessed his feelings for the owl head. But Kenma on the other hand was too nervous to think of something. It never crossed his mind that someone would actually like him, let alone would want to be his boyfriend. He wanted to do something special for the alpha, let him feel the amazing feeling the taller male makes him feel.

Atsumu: "I'm sure that no matter what ya do, he'll still feel that it's the most amazin' thin' in the world." The fake blonde smiled at the pudding head that sat next to him. Kenma went to him to ask for advice, asking what Kuroo would like because they were close.

Kenma: "That's just it, I know that he would but I want to convey my feelings in a more special way..." He shyly played with his fingers. "Because that's what he deserves."

Atsumu: "Then enjoy the things that YA enjoy..." Kenma looked at him, confused. Why would they do something that he would enjoy rather than the latter's? But before he could say anything, "Because he enjoys the happiness that yer feelin'. He loves watchin' ya when ya talk, smile, and laugh. Ya ask me what he likes?" He smiled. "He. likes. YOU." He giggled as the other felt overjoyed with what he said.

     A week of planning their confession, everything was ready. Kenma and Akaashi, and with the help of their friends were able to put together two separate perfect dates for the couples. Now, all they have to do is wait for the two idiots.

So, they waited for the two.

Minutes turned into hours, and hours turned into a day,

Until it finally got late and they had to go home.

     The two felt disappointed that the two alphas didn't show but they told themselves that maybe they were just busy but the days of waiting turned into weeks, and just like that, 3 months had already passed. At first, the two omegas were disheartened but that turned to worry and concern.

Atsumu: "Somethin's wrong..." Everyone gathered to comfort the two omegas, thinking of some kind of explanation. They even tried contacting the two but they couldn't be reached. Now, with Atsumu's comment, all eyes were on him. "Those two could never just leave..."

Kenma: "But they did..." He choked a little, he felt a little betrayed.

Atsumu: "But what if they didn't?"

Semi: "What do you mean?"

Atsumu: "I don't know yet but I trust them enough ta know that they just don't run away like this." He was serious. "I- - I'll look fer them." He stood and made his way out of the house.