I Won't Lose

Atsumu begged his brother not to do it, trying to pull him away from the owl looking guy but Osamu stood his ground. Looks like he was still upset that Atsumu was hiding something from him, he felt like his brother was forced to live in a different world from him with people he didn't know that wanted to take him from him.

Osamu: "Tsumu..." He was calm. He raised his arms and Atsumu hugged his older brother. "It'll be alright..." He gently hugged him and caressed his brother's hair. "Don't be sad..."

Atsumu: "Please, Samu..." He looked at his brother with glossy eyes. I could feel how much power Osamu had to use just to look away from his adorable brother. "Ya- - ya can't!" 

Osamu: "I'm sorry, Tsumu..." Everyone watched as Atsumu's body went limp. Osamu turned to Sakusa. "Keep an eye on my brother." He handed his sleeping brother to the taller male.

     Sakusa carried Atsumu like a sleeping princess and brought him to the bleachers. He just placed the fake blonde on his lap and put up his guard.

Bokuto: "Ooooh..." everyone's eyes were on him. "That was new, what did you do to Tsum-Tsum?" He tilted his head in confusion. Osamu was facing his brother then turned his head to the owl guy.

Osamu: "It's none of yer business." He glared. "Let's just get this over with." He sounded pissed but Bokuto just looked at him amused.

Noone's POV

     The whole place was engulfed in silence as the two Alphas eyed each other. Osamu was studying Bokuto as the owl head looked unreadable but then he smirked. Osamu's eyes widened but it was too late, Bokuto landed a punch on his stomach and he flew back and tangled his arms around the ropes of the ring. Osamu clutched his stomach as he puked blood.

Kuroo: "Oya, oya..." He was amused.

Bokuto: "Oya, oya, oya?" Osamu glared at him while blood ran down his mouth. "You took that pretty well." He was genuinely impressed.

Osamu: "Is that all ya got?" He struggled to stand but managed. How the hell is he this strong!? He panicked inside, but didn't let the others see.

     Osamu glanced at his friends who were shocked and worried but he gave them a small smile and a reassuring nod before wiping the blood off his mouth. I need to focus. He took a deep breath and got to his fighting position.

Bokuto: "Let's see how long you'll last." He licked his lips.

     Osamu was throwing punches, but Bokuto was able to dodge them all. Osamu was getting frustrated, he knew that Bokuto was playing with him. I've had enough of this. He gritted his teeth. Osamu went to punch Bokuto's left face with his right fist only to be dodge again but he spun his whole body and hit the owl guy's head with his left elbow.

Kuroo: "Hmm!" He had sparkles in his eyes.

     He didn't waste any second as Bokuto tried to stop his fall, Osamu spun his body again and landed a kick on his back. He was going to kick again as Bokuto lay flat on the ring but the other saw it and rolled to his side and was able to get on one knee. He lunged at Osamu, grabbing him by the waist but Osamu was quick and kicked hard on the floor, making his lower body go up while he was still grabbing onto Bokuto's shirt. They both fell and quickly got back to their feet, eyeing each other again. Bokuto's golden eyes gleamed with intrigue and excitement, no one had ever put up a fight like this to him before, well... no one normal at least.

Bokuto: "You're good," He never took his eyes off Osamu. "But let me finish this." The owl man's smile disappeared, chills went down everyone's back. Something was different... something was wrong!

     Osamu's gut was screaming at him to run and get away from the man in front of him. His whole body was telling him to hide somewhere, but the moment he looked away for a second Bokuto charged at him at full speed and tackled him to the ground. Bokuto was now on top of Osamu, punching him non stop while Osamu helplessly did his best to block the flying fists with his arms.

     Every punch that landed was so heavy that Osamu's whole arms started to turn purple. Tears were forming in the grey haired man's eyes, while his friend helplessly watched in horror as the man they looked up to couldn't do anything.

"GOD D*MN IT, OSAMU! GET UP!" Everyone's attention was now on the black, curly haired man who was holding a fake blonde. 

Osamu's POV

     When Sakusa yelled, I tried my best to look at him, and there, in his arms, I saw Atsumu. I promised to protect him from now on. I trained everyday to get strong, I trained for him, I trained so that no one could ever hurt me or anyone who's precious to me. I gritted my teeth. I can't let Tsumu see me like this!

Osamu: "I won't lose!"

     I steadied my breathing and timed Bokuto's punches, I can't keep this up any longer. My arms are badly bruised and actually bleeding now. Then I saw it, his next punch. I titled my head a little bit on the side, stretched my left arm on his in-coming right punch and let it slide to the side. He looked surprised, I smirked and I took that opportunity and grabbed his collar and slammed my forehead on the bridge of his nose and threw him to the side.

     I stood up, panting. I looked at Bokuto who was in pain while holding his bloody nose. He glared at me. As much as it felt amazing that I was able to do that, I was in a worse state. My forehead was in so much pain and my arms were numb, broken, and felt like they were on fire. I can't move that much anymore.

No, I'm going to win!

     I did my best to clench my fists and readied myself. Bokuto was able to compose himself again and he looked pissed.

Just a little more, I need to hold out.

     Bokuto charged again but I was ready. I focused on his arm that was coming at me, I grabbed his wrist and I spun around him, twisting his arm on his back. I grabbed the back of his head with my free hand and shoved it down with all my strength. The owl head struggled under me, while his face was buried on the mat of the ring and right arm was stretched aback far from what he was capable of. My right knee was on his back while the other one was pressing down on his left elbow.

Kuroo: "Oh my...:" He sounded entertained, he smiled. "That's a bad idea."

     Bokuto was struggling and losing control under me. He's starting to gain more power. What the hell is wrong with this dude!? I could feel it, he's slowly lifting up his body even though I was on top of him and pinning him down with everything I had. I gritted my teeth. Fine! Looks like I'm breaking your arm! I started to slowly pull back his arm harder and his body started to lose back down again.

"Stop! Please!"

.

.

.

.

TBC

 (Sorry it took so long to update... I deleted my wit account, sorry for those who were supporting my story there... I'm doing something with it for now... sorry.)