Kitten

Everything was a mess and I hated it. I hated these A*sholes! I hated how weak I am! I hated how I could only watch my friends be tormented by these d*ckheads!

Kai: "Where the f*ck do you think you're looking at, Freak!?"

     Freak, I always hated that word, it was like a curse, following me everywhere I run of to!  gritted my teeth. I hated being called that! Who the f*ck died and gave these A*sholes the right to call me a freak!? Who the f*ck gave them the right to make me feel like sh*t!?

Kai: "Don't ignore me, Freak!" He was slapping my cheek repeatedly. I looked at the guy again and he smirked, I glared at Kai and he froze, even though it was only for a little bit, I felt my anger giving me power and strength to do things that I thought I would never do, those things I could only dream of. I bit his hand that was slapping my face; hard. I tasted blood but the moment he let go of me, I quickly ran and took out my phone. 

On Call

Osamu:

"Ke- -"

Kenma:

"GET YOUR ASS HERE, NO- -"

     I rushed to Hiro and just slammed my whole body at him, making me drop my phone while Hiro dropped Atsumu as he dropped to the ground. I quickly went to Atsumu who was gasping for air, coughing really bad.

"Feisty little Kitten." He was amused and watched with sparkles in his eyes. "I like it" he grinned.

Hiro: "You B*tch!" He groaned while clutching his side.

Kai: "I'm going to f*cking put you in your place!" He was about to rush at me but was stopped by the guy I was looking at earlier. "The f*ck you wa- -" He punched the living hell out of him!

"Broooo... why'd you do that?" A buff guy went to his side.

"Because I saw a little kitten that needed my help." He smirked looking at me. The other 3 alphas were now surrounding the other two guys. "Looks like it's time to have fun, BokuBro..." he smirked while eyeing the alphas approaching them.

Bokuto: "REALLY, KUBRO!?" He looks so excited.

Kuroo: "Yea, just don't go all out, you might kill them." I was just watching them, I didn't know what I'm feeling, scared? Safe? Relieved? Worried? But I was snapped out of my thoughts when Atsumu tugged on my arm.

Atsumu: "G- -go- -" cough! Cough! "Check on Kawa..." He wheezed out.

Kenma: "Bu- -" I looked at Oikawa, he was still unconscious on the floor. I looked back at Atsumu who was looking at me with glossy eyes but he was determined.

Atsumu: "Go" He tried to say but there was no voice coming out. I nodded and rushed to Oikawa.

     I was at Oikawa's side, I lifted his head up, checking for bleeding or other injuries. His head was badly bruised, he must've hit the wall pretty hard. I felt like crying but then he started groaning which made me breath again from worry.

Kenma: 'Ka- -Kawa!" my hands were shaking so much. "Please answer me..." I was shaking him lightly and caressing his cheek.

Oikawa: "Uuugh..." He groaned and started moving a little.

Kenma: "Tha- -that's right..." I cradle him. "Stay wi- -with me... just li- -listened to my voice" He finally opened his eyes and my tears finally overflowed out of my eyes from relief.

Oikawa: "Wha- -" I helped him sit up. "Wh...at ha- -happened..." He clutched his injured head.

Kenma: "You- -" Before I could explain, a body went flying near us, hitting a wall. I realized it was Yuki. I was so focused on Oikawa I didn't notice how the two guys finished off the 5 alphas in an instant like they were just flies in their way. I locked eyes on the black haired male again, he smiled. They did not look like they just fought five guys, they're not even sweating! I was mesmerized by him. He grinned and I felt a squeeze in my chest.

     Everyone was silent, still processing what happened until Osamu bursted from the crowd. I saw panic in his eyes while scanning around. I saw how the color drained from his face when he finally saw Atsumu.

Kuroo: "Oops, time to bail, Bro..."

Bokuto: "Aww... but I was having fun..." He whined but reluctantly stood.

Kuroo: "See you around Kitten" He smiled, and just like that, they disappeared in the crowd before the teachers and other adults came in. 

.

.

.

.

TBC

Double update for my lovely readers! love you guys, and like always, please do leave comments, I love reading them, even if it's the most random thing.