The Top Alpha

Everyone's attention was on the two guys that were standing on the fence.

Semi: "Who are you guys?"

Iwaizumi: "Get down from there! We're on the rooftop! Are you guys crazy!?" He yelled at the two.

"Oya, oya?" Said the black haired male, his bangs were covering his right eye, and he had a wicked grin. "Looks like our little Tsum-Tsum has new friends..." He was lean and tall and had his arms crossed over his chest. He stood tall while looking down on everyone.

"Oya, Oya, Oya!" Said the other guy. He looked like an owl with his crazy look, white hair with streaks of black at its roots. His golden eyes seemed to be fascinated with what it was seeing. "You're right, Bro..." He was crouching down but leaned down a bit more, scanning the people below him. He was beefier and looked more energetic than the other guy.

     Osamu and the other Alphas stood in front of the others. They sensed it; those two were alphas... and they were dangerous.

Osamu: "Who are ya and what do ya want?" He was firm and was ready for anything.

     The two were eyeing him now; looking at him from head to toe then they grinned. The black haired male took a step forward and landed on his feet like a cat, while the other guy jumped off; landing down with so much force and impact.

     Everyone froze and felt a chill run down their spines. Something dangerous was in the air but before anyone could turn to see who was releasing such a dangerous  aura.

"Hey, hey, hey..." They turned to the two guys again. He was smiling.

"Is that how you greet old friends, Tsum-Tsum?" He grinned.

Atsumu: "What are you guys doing here?" Everyone turned to the fake blonde. He was sitting but kept his head down. After a minute of silence, he finally looked at the two; the adorable Atsumu looked so cold and serious that it scared everyone a little. "Kuroo" He gazed at the black haired male. "Bokuto" He looked at the owl looking guy.

Kuroo: "We told you, we missed you" He shrugged.

Bokuto: "Yeah, Tsum-Tsum! You know how shocked we were when we heard you left?" He whined and pouted, his big body just slumped down.

Kuroo: "You made me and my bro - -"

Osamu: "Shut up." Everyone looked at the Alpha. He was glaring at the two, who were now just looking at him. Then they smiled which scared him a little.

Kuroo: "What do we have here...?" They started approaching Osamu.

Bokuto: "Oooh... he looks like Tsum-Tsum... but... less pretty..." They were about to touch Osamu when a small pair of arms pulled him back.

Atsumu: "Samu..." The fake blonde was hiding behind his brother. "I want ta go.... please..." He had glossy eyes and Osamu didn't like that.

       Osamu carried Atsumu bridal style and their friends followed. Atsumu wrapped his arms around his brother's neck while watching the chaotic duo who had a shocked look on their faces as they walked away from them.

Bokuto: "Did you see that broo?"

Kuroo: "Yeah... seems like we're going to have some fun here, bro." He grinned.

     The group settled in the not so crowded cafeteria and skipped their classes. For a minute, everyone was quiet.

Osamu: "Tsumu..." Everyone looked at the alpha except his brother who kept his head down. "Can you please tell us who those guys were?" Atsumu hesitated but shook his head no. "Tsumu... did they do- -" He was cut off by his brother who grabbed his arm.

Atsumu: "Samu... Please promise me..." He looked desperate. "Please, stay away from those two..." He pleaded. Osamu was shocked but his face slowly softened and he patted his brother's head.

Osamu: "Alright... If that's what cha want." He dropped the matter and just waited until his brother was comfortable and tell him himself. He trusted Atsumu.

Semi: "Soooo..." Trying to break the silence. "Osamu! Are you excited to defend your honor this coming tournament?"

Atsumu: "Tournament?" He looked at Semi, confused.

Akaashi: "Every 4 months, there's a tournament for every level; middle school, high school, and university, to battle the strengths of the alphas. And on the other hand, there's a pageant for the top Omegas.

Tendou: "And not to brag... but we have the best here." He grinned.

Atsumu: "Really?" He had sparkles in his eyes.

Suna: "You didn't tell him?" He turned to his mate.

Atsumu: "Samu?" He turned to his brother, who got shy.

Suna: "Well, Tsumu... your brother here..." He patted his mate's shoulder. "Is actually the top 1 alpha." He smirked and Atsumu beamed so much joy and jumped on his brother.

Osamu: "Tsumu! Be careful- -" He held his brother.

Atsumu: "Are ya really the top 1!?" He looked so happy that everyone around just can't help but admire how beautiful he is, and Osamu got a little shy and just nodded. "Yer soo cool, Samu!!!"

Kenma: "Awww... he's flustered." They all laughed.

Osamu: "Shut yer trap!" But they just teased him.

.

.

.

.

TBC