The Alphas

I still can't believe we're together again. Atsumu's back! I can't stress enough how happy I am. My brother was in my arms again, everything right with the world again.

Suna: "Ahem" He fake coughed. I totally forgot we weren't alone. Me and Tsumu looked at my friends that were just staring at us.

Osamu: "Oops..." I rubbed the back of my head, still holding onto Tsumu. "Guys, this is my twin brother, Atsumu Miya." I beamed.

Atsumu: "I'm sorry, I got too excited and didn't notice ya were with yer friends." He said shyly and tried to get off me, but I didn't budge. "Samu...?" He was surprised.

Osamu: "What?" I raised one eyebrow at him.

Atsumu: "Le- - let go!" He was so adorable, I chuckled.

Osamu: "Naah..." And tighten my hold so he wouldn't fall.

Oikawa: "OMG!! You guys are so adorable!!!" he squeals while Tsumu flinches a little. Iwaizumi smacked the back of his head. "Iwa-chan!!!" he whined.

Iwa: "You're too loud, Tooru."

Atsumu: "Saaamu.... Put me down..." He pouted and started to struggle to break free but failed.

Osamu: "How about we go to the rooftop so ya can get acquainted with my friends." I completely ignored his whines.

Sakusa's Pov

     After an embarrassing stroll in the campus halls as Osamu carried his brother, Atsumu all the way to the rooftop, Atsumu was red as a tomato. Cute... Wait, what! No! I can't think that! 

     Osamu finally put down his twin and we finally got a good look at him. And... just...Wow.

     Atsumu Miya, a complete opposite of Osamu Miya. Yes, you can see that they're twins but Atsumu has more delicate features. They have different body built; Osamu was a little taller and bigger body while Atsumu was lean with a tiny waist, toned thighs, nice as- - wait, what am I thinking!? I felt my face heat up.

     Atsumu looked at me and I quickly looked away. Was I staring too much! God, he must think I'm a creep now! I mentally slapped myself. Then Osamu introduced us to Atsumu.

Atsumu: "H- -Hi..." he greeted shyly. Shit! He's too adorable! Most of our friends were squealing from his cuteness and I know for sure everyone was caught in Atsumu's charms. Osamu looked smug with everyone fawning over his brother; he knew this would happen.

Semi: "Are you sure that you guys are twins?" He caught everyone's attention, but he kept his focus on the twins, mostly on Atsumu.

Tendou: "Stop that!" He smacked Semi on the back of his head.

Semi: "Ouch!" He rubbed the back of his head. "Oh c'mon guys. I'm not the only one thinking about how this beauty," gesturing to Atsumu. "Is related to..." looking at Osamu with disgust "that..." clear disappointment was on his face.

Osamu: "OI!" But everyone laughed.

Suna: "I get you... I mean, when I saw Atsumu, I was like.... Damn... met the wrong twin." laughter didn't stop, even Atsumu was having fun.

Osamu: "Not cha too, Suna!!!" he whined.

Kenma: "Can you blame him when your brother looks like a freaking Goddess and you're just... well... you"

Osamu: "Why is everyone coming for me?!" He pouted.

Oikawa: "That's what you get for keeping this cinnamon roll from us!" He hugged Atsumu.

Everyone: "...."

Noones's POV

     Everyone froze when Sakusa pulled Atsumu from Oikawa's hug into his own arms. Everyone was wide eyed when the Sakusa Kiyoomi, the germaphobe was embracing someone he just met without being disgusted or aggressively spraying lysol.

     Sakusa Kiyoomi was in a guarding position; right arm was around Atsumu's shoulder and the other was on his waist. He was releasing protective pheromones. Nobody could see it but Atsumu was blushing, he felt safe. He could hear low growls from the bigger male.

     When it finally processed in everyone on what was happening, some started snickering and others were teasing but Osamu was pissed and started releasing his pheromones as well. They glared at each other. It started becoming suffocating with two dominant alphas releasing pheromones fighting to overpower the other.

Iwaizumi: "Oi! Stop it!!" He was protecting Oikawa who got weak from the pheromones.

     Kenma and Akaashi stood very far away. Semi and Tendou were helping Suna calm down Osamu since they were both betas and couldn't really be affected with what's going on.

Semi: "Guys! Calm down! We have omegas here!"

Tendou: "Yea, and you're scaring them...."

Suna: "Samu... please..." He was also struggling but neither of the alphas were hearing the others.

     Finally, Atsumu tugged on Sakusa's shirt; getting the alpha's attention. He looked down and saw the beautiful fake blonde looking at him with those dazzling golden, honey-brown eyes.

Atsumu: "O- -Omi..." Upon hearing the smaller male, Sakusa quickly retracted his pheromones and loosened his embrace on the fake blonde. He looked like a puppy wagging it's tail from excitement from getting a pet name.

.

.

.

.

TBC