Saving You

Kenma PoV

Kenma: "You can't sense it, right?"

Bokuto: "Sense what?" He looked at his friend behind me, I turned to see that he was pinching his nose with furrowed eyebrows.

Kenma: "You can't sense what you don't have." Kuroo's eyes widened. I stuck the scent blockers back onto my neck. "And we'll gladly give it back to you."

     We walked out the building, Atsumu was next to me and the two Alpha's followed us from behind. I felt my heart beat fast all of a sudden; I clenched my chest trying to catch my breath. Atsumu who's looking up ahead, held my hand and smiled.

Atsumu: "Ya did amazin', Ken-Ken." I felt a bit teary but I smiled and couldn't help but agree with him. I never knew I could do something like this. "But Ken-Ken," I looked at him. "How did ya know Bo-Kun lost his pheromones senses?"

Kenma: "I didn't... It was a gamble to be honest..."

Atsumu: "But what gave ya that idea?"

Kenma: "It was strange to me for a pheromone to stay inside a person... because no matter how much we release pheromones, it will still disappear over some time..." I looked down, remembering how Akaashi's suffering so much right now. "Then it hit me... what if our pheromones are actually part of us... we release them but they still return to us; in our body... But what had happened in the gym where Bokuto went berserk, he might have released everything he had and since he wasn't thinking straight, his pheromones went crazy and went to the closest, stable, body it could find..."

Atsumu: "Which was Akaashi... ya said he was holdin' Bo-kun back."

Kenma: "Yeah... so now, Kaashi has two different pheromones in his body. Since he's an Omega, Bokuto's Alpha pheromone wants to overtake the body since it's a dominant..."

Atsumu: "I- -" He stared at me with amazement. "I can't believe ya thought of all of that..." Then he beamed. "Yer so amazin' Ken-Ken!" I felt my face heat up.

     We got to the hospital and since Oikawa has a connection here, we were allowed to stay whenever. I walk a little faster than the others, eager to see Akaashi. I stopped by the familiar window I've always stood just to see him.

Kuroo: "Is that him?" I turned to see three guys looking through the window as well. But out of the three of them, the owl looking man was pressing his face on the window, staring intently on the sleeping man. "Bro? You ok?"

Bokuto: "Hoooooot..."

Kuroo: "Wut?" He looked surprised and at the same time a little amused.

Atsumu: "Are ya ready, Ken-Ken?" He turned to me. I was so relieved that he's not asking if I was sure anymore. I don't think I could doubt my decision anymore.

Kuroo: "Kitten... you look like you want to throw up..." He looked like he's reading my soul.

Kenma: "To be honest, I am terrified... if we don't do something, he'll die... and if we do, he might also die... he'll die either way, at least with this, there's a chance." Kuroo smirked and got closer to me.

Kuroo: "You really are something, you know that..." I was captivated, I can't move and he's dangerously close to my face. I gulped and closed my eyes.

Atsumu: "Stop that." He grabbed the black haired male's face and just pushed him aside. "Kenma... What do we do now?" I stared at him and nodded.

     I walked up next to the owl head but he didn't even bother to look at me, he just kept staring at Akaashi. I sighed and just grabbed his wrist, he looked at me and I just started dragging him to the door. I reached for the door knob and saw how bad my hands were shaking. I took a deep breath and opened the door.

     We were now standing beside Akaashi and Bokuto's eyes were now sparkling with fascination. My hand on his wrist slid down to his hand where I squeezed it hard. He finally looked at me. Looking at Akaashi this close is just breaking my heart. Dark circles were around his eyes, his lips were chapped and turning white, his cheek had sunken so much in just a week.

Kenma: "Ple- - please..." *Sniff *Sniff "Please, save him..." I cried. I couldn't even look at Bokuto but he nodded.

     Bokuto squeezed my hand a little bit before letting go. He slowly approached Akaashi and he sat on the edge of the bed. He put one hand on the sleeping male's cheek and gently rubbed his thumb on it. He leaned down closer to his face.

Bokuto: "So pretty." He rested his forehead on Akaashi's and closed his eyes. He took a deep breath and closed the gap between their lips. 

.

.

.

.

TBC