Free

Alarm blasted through every speaker in the facility as Atsumu finished off the last of the guards that was in the room. The clean white room was now painted red with the blood of Doctors, nurses, and guards that kept him there. He sighed as he stood, wiping away the blood that was on his cheek with his remaining clean shoulder sleeve.

     Atsumu was finally free from his chains but he was still in prison. He kept a good grip on a scalpel, making it his one and only weapon. Covered in blood, the boy walked out the room, barefooted and made his way through the familiar hallway. He heard screams and panic from the distance, the alarm kept going through the speakers. By the end of the hallway when he turned, he finally heard screams for help, it looked like they finally found the dead bodies. But the boy kept walking around.

     Through the years that Atsumu spent in this special facility, he was well aware that he'd never get out of this place on his own, he needed to find something that would help him and he knew what it was. He started running around, hiding from the staff, avoiding their gaze and killing those who saw him.

"HE'S HERE!" A guard screamed and in just seconds, Atsumu could already hear the running of the other guards. "Don't move!" He pointed his stun gun at the boy who held up his hands in surrender. Atsumu took a deep breath before finally looking up at the man who felt shivers under the golden gaze. "Do- - Don't- -" But the boy already spun around, throwing the scalpel on his hand, stabbing the guard by his neck. "Ugghh- -" He spat blood, it was too late for him to shoot when he saw Atsumu already in front of him, sticking the scalpel deeper into his neck before dragging it around, slitting it wide open.

"Stop right there!" 3 guards came rushing in and Atsumu took his scalpel and started running around. Slicing and stabbing every staff that came his way.

     Every staff was now on his tail, doing their best to catch up and chained him again but the years of torture that they made Atsumu go through made him strong, fast, agile, and deadly. They just couldn't keep up, they could only overpower him through numbers. The boy just kept running, it was tonight or never.

Atsumu: "There!" He finally saw the special door. He started running faster; trying to reach the door. He was almost there, his finger was already touching the knob.

"Got you!" A guard was holding up Atsumu by the back of his neck, he started to struggle but was thrown to a wall, making him yelp. "Not so tough now, huh, you little bitch!" He kicked the boy in his stomach.

Atsumu: "Ahhh!" He was about to be kicked again but he quickly rolled to his side, finally getting back up. He was on guard as other guards finally stood by the one who caught him.

"There's nowhere to go anymore." He smirked but Atsumu just looked annoyed as he wiped away the blood from the corner of his mouth. They slowly approached Atsumu but stopped when they saw the scalpel coming their way. The guards started laughing and snickering. "Missed." He looked smug.

Atsumu: "But I didn't." The guards choked. Slowly turning and finally saw the scalpel sticking through the door's keyhole.

"Grab that little bitch!" The other guards started restraining Atsumu who did his best to fight but he was outnumbered. They finally got a hold on Atsumu. "Call the others! Secure Beta-Al's room!" He ordered. "And you." He glared at Atsumu who was pressed down on the floor who glared back at him. "You've caused enough damage." He pulled out a muzzle and was about to put it on the boy.

CcrRrrRrrEEeeeAaaaaAaccKKkkk...