Until We Meet Again

The male that was holding Bokuto was just glaring at Atsumu, the three alphas could feel chills all around them. They were terrified. At first they were scared because they thought that this person only beat up one dominant Alpha but to think that he beat up Bikuto as well, it was inhumane!

Iwaizumi: "Please, give us our friend back." He stood firm but he was only glared at.

Osamu: "We promise that we won't do anythin', just hand him over." But the latter scoffed at him before turning to Atsumu again.

"Are they the reason?" His voice sounded... indifferent but his eyes were full of malice. Atsumu did not like the way the male stared at his friends, especially his brother.

Sakusa: "Atsu..." The fake blonde has let go of the alpha. "What are you doing?" He walked past his brother, shielding him and the others from the murderous gaze.

Atsumu: "Let Bokuto go." He stood his ground despite his brother asking him to back away but the malicious male only scoffed and rolled his eyes. Osamu gave Kuroo to Iwaizumi as he stood next to his brother, glaring at the unknown male.

"You're getting annoying." He glared at Osamu.

     Osamu flinched under the male's gaze, he felt chills. He gulped the lump in his throat. This man was different, he never faced anyone with such presence before. The grey haired male knew that this man was on a totally different level than Kuroo and Bokuto which he thought was impossible yet there he was, terrified. Osamu was so distracted with his feelings that he didn't notice the fast incoming hand to his face but it stopped suddenly, just inches away from him.

Atsumu: "Don't you dare, Shirabu." The fake blonde glared at the bronze haired male while holding his wrist that was coming at his brother.

Shirabu: "I was just FASCINATED at how you two look so much alike..." He smiled but it sent shivers to everyone.

Atsumu: "Let Bokuto go." Shirabu just stared at him for a minute before finally letting go of the buff male but Atsumu still didn't let go of the latter's wrist. "Samu, take Bokuto." The Alpha didn't know why but his body moved on its own, doing what he was ordered but when went down to reach for the buff male, Shirabu grabbed Atsumu's arm, spinning his body then throwing him off somewhere.

Sakusa: "ATSU!" The fake blonde was caught off guard as he was sent flying, hitting his head on a stone pillar. The alpha came running towards the unconscious omega, taking Atsumu in his arms, he flinched as he saw the side of the latter's head bleeding, he felt his world collapse and he forgot to breathe for a second..

Shirabu: "Tsk! Aren't you such a knight in shining armour?" HE said while grinding his teeth.

Osamu: "I'M GOIN' TO KILL YOU!" He growled.

     When Osamu saw how Shirabu grabbed and threw his brother, it made him snap out of his fear. He felt his blood boil, his vision darkened as it tunneled at the enemy in front of him. He started to growl as his fangs slowly bared. Anger coursed throughout his whole body and when Shirabu turned to him his fist was already making its way towards the bronze haired male but at the last minute, Osamu saw how the latter just smirked, his eyes widened from the other's confidence, then he froze. Iwaizumi stared in disbelief as the mighty Osamu just stood there with his punch just stopping half way like he was on pause.

Osamu: "Wha- - what the hell?!" He tried pushing his fist forward but it didn't budge, there was this invisible force field around Shirabu.

Iwaizumi: "How is tha- - that possible?" He was too shocked to move.

Shirabu: "Pathetic." He kicked Osamu in the face, making him hit the wall.

Iwaizumi: "OSAMU!" He tried to help his friend and unfortunately like Osamu, something was stopping him from getting close to Shirabu.

Shirabu: "Disgusting alphas." He gave them a look of resentment. He started beating up the two alphas that looked so helpless underneath him. He punched, kicked and threw them around. Shirabu wasn't really that strong nor does he had a heavy punch but he was sadistic and really took his time torturing the two. Osamu groaned on the ground while Shirabu's foot was on the side of his face. "All of you deserve to die." He lifted his foot again and was about to kick Osamu but his eyes widened as he felt a kick to his side. He was sent flying towards some woods and other supplies. "WHO F*CKING DARES TOUCH ME?!" He pushed away the debris on him and saw a very angry Alpha. "HOW!?"

Sakusa: "You hurt my Omega." He sounded like he was in trance, he looked up and stared at Shirabu who was still in shock. The ravenette's eyes were blank but a murderous aura surrounded him. "I'm going to kill you."

Shirabu: "HAHAHAHA! You think you could touch me!? You just got luc- -" Sakusa's fist went straight into the latter's face and he was sent flying again. "How is this possible?" He tried to stand, he was on his knees and hands. He felt scared and it made him angry. He glared at the Alpha who was taking his time walking towards him. Sakusa crouched down, grabbing his hair to make him look up at him.

Sakusa: "You'll pay for what you did." Shirabu's eye twitched but then he smirked, surprising the ravenette. The bronze haired male started chuckling. "What are you- -" His eyes widened as he finally realised what was happening. "You're an omega!"

Shirabu: "Too late as*hole!" He grinned and started releasing his strong pheromones but something was different about it. Sakusa fell back, letting go of the latter's hair, he knew that this wasn't something normal. Omegas shouldn't be able to use their pheromones like this. "Aww... what happened?" He teases as he finally gets the upper hand. He felt powerful beating up Alphas. Now, he was the one crouching down and holding onto the other's hair but when he forced Sakusa to look at him, he expected fear and pain from the alpha but he was glaring. "Ho- -" He got a punch in the face that threw him off balance. Sakusa stood and made his way to Shirabu and started beating him up, not giving him a chance to get up again. He was about to throw a punch again when he felt a hand grab his wrist.

"That's enough." Sakusa turned and saw a huge male looking down on him.

Sakusa: "Let go before I kill you first." Both alpha didn't back down, Sakusa could feel the grip on his wrist tightened but it didn't bother him. "I sa- -"

Atsumu: "Omi..." The alpha snapped his head so fast that it could have snapped his neck in the process but he didn't care. Atsumu was alright, his eyes were finally opened, looking at him. He quickly shook off the huge male and bolted to the omega.

Sakusa: "Atsu!" He hugged the shorter male. "Are you alright?" He started inspecting him for any other injuries. "How are you feeling?" He was just panicking and worried.

Atsumu: "Omi..." He cupped the alpha's face, calming him down.

"I see that you're doing well." Sakusa looked angry again, he gritted his teeth before standing up and facing the huge male again.

Sakusa: "Atsu, stay behind me." He guarded the omega but Atsumu stood and held the Alpha's arm. He looked at him.

Atsumu: "I'm alright, Omi..." Then he turned his gaze on the huge male who picked up the unconscious Shirabu.

"We'll be taking our leave now." He turned his back on the two and started walking but then he stopped and without turning back, "Until we meet again, my Omega."

.

.

.

.

TBC