What Happened?

Osamu's POV

     It has been a month since Atsumu came back. I insisted he move in with me since he was just staying in a hotel, he agreed and we started being a family again.

     I can see how he's adjusting to the new environment and working hard. He's even getting along with my friends and I am so thankful on how they're welcoming him and not overwhelming him.

     But I still can't shake off the feeling that Tsumu's hidin- - no, running away from something, I noticed the moment I smelled his scent. I just can't seem to figure it out. And the incident with the two alphas was just making me more... scared.

     They were dangerous, strong, and they knew Tsumu. What the hell happened to Tsumu these past 13 years? Was he abused?

Atsumu: "-Samu!!" I snapped out of my thoughts to look at my brother. He was pouting and I chuckled.

Osamu: "I'm sorry... did cha need anythin'?"

Atsumu: "I've been callin fer ya fer five minutes now!" He complained. "I was even screamin' in yer ear."

Osamu: "I'm sorry..." I chuckled again and he sulked "Yer voice is just so soft and I couldn't hear ya properly."

Atsumu: "Stupid Samu!" He stuck his tongue out at me and stormed out of the apartment.

Osamu: "Aww... I'm sorry!" He stood and chased after him.

     Our walk to campus was nice and pleasant. Tsumu told me stories from his stay overseas and how it was just a huge culture shock for him, and now that he's back, he's just adjusting all over again. He looked a bit down. I patted his head for comfort.

Osamu: "Don't worry...I'm not lettin anyone take ya ever again..." I smiled at him and he looked at me with glossy eyes before hugging me.

Atsumu: "Yea..."

     Atsumu became really popular in just a month on campus, not to mention, he's been hanging out a lot with the other omegas, especially Oikawa. I mentally groan at the thought of Atsumu going "Yaahoooo!" like Oikawa.

Oikawa: "TsumuBabe!" Speak of the devil. He just came out of nowhere and hugged Tsumu.

Atsumu: "Hi, KawaBabe!" He hugged back.

     The bell rang and we went to our class. I don't have much classes with Tsumu since he's an omega and we take different courses and at first it worries me, but my boyfriend and friends, especially the omegas, assured me that they'll look out for Tsumu and I couldn't be more thankful for them.

     I dropped off Oikawa and Tsumu to their class, I could see Semi and Kenma waiting for them at the door. After I waved at them and I left for my class where I sat next to Iwaizumi and Tendou.

     After class, I called Suna to let him know that we were headed to the cafeteria and they could meet us there. The moment I hung up, I was bombarded with spam from Kenma. I was going to look at his message when he called suddenly.

On Call

Osamu:

"Ke- -"

Kenma:

"GET YOUR ASS HERE, NO- -"

      The line was cut off, I looked at Tendou and Iwaizumi before bolting our way to Atsumu's class. I ran as fast as I could while the two were trailing a bit far behind. The closer I got to their classroom, the more people started to gather.

      My heart was racing and my mind was going haywired with worry and paranoia. Then I saw a crowd just a few feet away from me. I was running on adrenaline and didn't notice I was holding my breath.

      I pushed through the crowd, bumping and pushing kids aside; not even caring when they fell down. When I managed to break through, my eyes widened. I felt my blood boil, my vision only saw red.

      Atsumu was on the floor crying, I could see the handprints on his neck. Kenma and Oikawa were on the side; shaking in fear. Five guys were laying on the floor, unconscious, bloody, and barely breathing. I could smell it, they were alphas.

      My eyes landed on a grinning blacked haired male and an owl looking guy who was crouched down and poking one of the unconscious students. 

.

.

.

.

TBC

Guess who's back!!!?? Hello my lovely readers!! so... how have you guys been?? good? Good! me? I'm good as well, just happy to be able to write again!! yiiee!!

sorry for the long wait for an update on this story, my friend nagged me to make an update already. hope you guys like it!